Outlook Synch error - Here's a new one

I have one user and only one user have trouble going back online with the
Outlook client.

The user is connected to our VPN and then when the user clicks Go Online, it
starts to synch then she gets the "the logged-on user does not have the
appropriate security permissions to view the records or peform this specifc
action" error/message.

Outlook works fine and the user can use web CRM just fine.

I've already tried changed the user's IE security settings to low, didn't
help.

Any ideas?
James
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

James,

Could you provide a bit more information about the user, specifically the
Security Role assigned to the user.  The user might have not have some
object assigned to them that they do not have privileges to synchronise.

This information can be found by opening the user from the Web Client. Users
Grid (Settings | Business Unit Settings | Users).  In the User form,
double-click on the Roles entry in the left navigation pane to display the
managed roles grid.

We should verify that the user has create, write, append and append to for
all the objects currently owned by the user.

Thanks,
Arne

"James" <James@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have one user and only one user have trouble going back online with the
> Outlook client.
>
> The user is connected to our VPN and then when the user clicks Go Online,
> it
> starts to synch then she gets the "the logged-on user does not have the
> appropriate security permissions to view the records or peform this
> specifc
> action" error/message.
>
> Outlook works fine and the user can use web CRM just fine.
>
> I've already tried changed the user's IE security settings to low, didn't
> help.
>
> Any ideas?
> James

0