Outlook - Searching for CRM Contacts with Address Book

Hey all,

When sending an E-Mail in Outlook '07, after clicking New, clicking
the To.. button, and changing the address book dropdown to CRM -
Contacts, is there a way to search for a contact by certain criteria?
For example, can I search for all contacts located in California so I
can send them an E-Mail?  When I use Advanced Find, it only lets me
search by 'Find Names Containing..'  Any help would be much
appreciated!

Thanks,
Jim

0
Jim
10/18/2007 4:20:51 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Address book updating...

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Exchange 2007 across account search

CRM tools
Hi, I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't find. Example CRMDiag and more patches that repair a lot of knowed errors and warrings. Anybody know an url to download them? thanks Hello, If you have any problems with your CRM deployment you can issue a support call to Microsoft Dynamics. They will supply you with these tools if this is needed to resolve the case. Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "makeio" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't > find. Example CRMDiag and mor...

Outlook OOF