outlook contacts & mail merge subject

Hi,

2 Questions:

- After performing a mail merge an activity is added to the recipients
included in the mail merge, the subject is set to "Microsoft Mail Merge...".
Can you alter this subject for each mail merge, so you can specify more
detailed information in the subject line. Altering the subject for each
contact/lead/account individually is too much work.

- If you create a crm contact from outlook, a contact record is created both
in outlook and in crm. But when migrating contacts from another db with the
cdf tables this will only create contacts in crm. I want to create outlook
records for all these records. Is there an option to "promote" several crm
contacts to outlook contacts at once.

Thanks in advance

0
mv
3/18/2005 11:44:18 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi!

With the WordMailMerge for MSCRM Add-On you can make MailMerges
and add letteractivities to the CRM-Objects.Before the Add-On creates
this letteractivities you can enter what subject the activities should
have!
Also the Add-On adds the content of the WordMailMerge-Template  to the
created activities.
There are many more features. Look at www.mscrm-addons.com and
download a trial of the WordMailMerge for MSCRM

Christian

support@mscrm-addons.com
www.mscrm-addons.com
Your company for MS-CRM ADD-ONS!
    GroupCalendar         for MSCRM
    Related Documents   for MSCRM
    WordMailMerge       for MSCRM

0
support

outlook.exe not terminating
I'm running Office XP with Outlook 2002 under Windows XP Pro, current as of today, except that I have reverted the IE update to the previous version of mshtml.dll that scrolls correctly (this has had no effect on the problem I am about to describe). I typically have a lot of applications running - no big deal as I have a 3.04 P4 with 1GB of memory. A problem that happens several times a day is that outlook.exe remains in the Task Manager process list after I shut Outlook down. In older versions, there used to be a message that said "Please wait while Outlook shuts down&qu...

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"