Outlook contacts and address book

I can export or transfer addresses from my contacts list
but not from my contacts to my address book. Hence I
cannot use the contacts in Word for envelops or mailings.
How do I correct this?
Molly
0
Molly
8/17/2003 11:20:25 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

NDRs forwarding to external contact

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

invalid email address

contact list #13

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Contacts in Exchange #2

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

outlook 2007 e-mail

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

Outlook context menu lost most options
Hi there. I'd dearly love some help with this matter. It's been going on for months now. Has anyone got any idea how I can sort this issue out? "Jonathan E. (NZ)" <s_pam_stop@hotmail.comTAKEOUTTHESECAPS> wrote in message news:<eYICp6NCFHA.3976@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... Hi there, I run outlook 2003. It would seem that the context menu has lost the plot. It looks like outlook has gone into some "mode" other than the one it is usually in by default. I have found that when I right click on any mail folder the context menu has very different options f...