Outlook Com Add-in

The Com-add will not stay checked and load the CRM
toolbar.  Any ideas?  Also I am only showing three
folders, search, delete and customer forms under
Microsoft CRM.  I have installed several times but keep
getting the same result.  We have other workstations
where it installed fine.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Clyde
0
Clyde
5/4/2004 9:03:43 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

HAve you just tried removing the COM addin then restarting outlook and
adding it back in then restarting outlook?

Did you get any errors during the install?

In some cases that i have had this happen either you can pay for support
from Microsoft. But what has worked for me is uninstalling the CRM SFO
Clinet then deleting the users profile (making sure to BACKUP all users data
as all of this users data will be deleted, then getting this user to log
back in and install the SFO client. This is a more drastic approach but it
has worked for me.

Before you do this chack your errors logs that micorsofts support website as
they may have more information on this.

"Clyde" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The Com-add will not stay checked and load the CRM
> toolbar.  Any ideas?  Also I am only showing three
> folders, search, delete and customer forms under
> Microsoft CRM.  I have installed several times but keep
> getting the same result.  We have other workstations
> where it installed fine.  Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Clyde

0
Matthew
5/4/2004 9:58:17 PM
Thank you for the help.  I removed the add-in and then
restarted outlook and then added it back to outlook and
it worked.  Thanks

Clyde

0
anonymous

Stationaries in Outlook
Does anyone know how to create templates in Outlook??? Like a newsticker you want to fill with different information every week. Thanks!!! (this used to be very simple in Lotus Notes..) Hi, It seems that there are many ways to create templates in Outlook. The simplest one, in my view : 1. Create a message, in any format you like (plain text, RTF, HTML), add all elements you like 2. Save it as an OFT file 3. Go in the file explorer, drag the file and drop it on your Outlook bar 4. Every time you click on this shortcut in the Outlook bar, it creates an instance of the template. Frederic &q...

Outlook 2003 News

Delegate can see my private items doesn't work in Outlook 2007 SP2
Hi, We experienced the above problem on two Outlook 2007 SP2 client with manager and delegates permissions. On the manager side, we give delegate permissions and editor rights to all the 6 folders plus delegate can see my private items permissions. On the delegate side, we have added the manager as the additional / secondary mailbox. When the manager creates an private appointment, the delegate could not see the details of it (double click function is disabled). Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks. ...

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Outlook plug in install
I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with my SQL 2000 instance? Joe Thomas wrote: > I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for > some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM > it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with > my SQL 2000 instance? Yes it will conflict. Microsoft will not support sales for Outlook if you do this and they strongly recommend not to install sales for Outlook if you already have SQL ins...

Attachments in Outlook 98
Hi there, my Organisation are using Exchange 5.5 SP4 and the client is Outlook 98. A mail is sent from an external source into our Organisation to 10 people. The mail has an XLS attached. For some reason 9 of the recipients get the attachment but the last one has no attachment and no reference to it in the mail she receives. I've checked all the Outlook settings I can think of, but am puzzled as to why this happens - checking the imc data from our Exchange I see that the correct RFC headers are present and that the user has the same reference as all the others in the header. Anyone any ide...

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Error in Outlook Today

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

outlook 2k2 problem

how many receivers i can add

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

Viewing Active Tasks in the Outlook Today View
I really like the Outlook Today view, as it lists upcoming appointments, emails, tasks, etc. However, I can not get it to show my active tasks that have started but are due at a later time (not today). Outlook today will show my active tasks that are due today, but it just won't show tasks that, for example, are due tomorrow. This is bothersome because I want it to show all active tasks, and not just ones that are due today. Any help on this would be GREATLY appreciated! There are a couple of options associated with Task showing and sorting, have you checked via the customize...

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

PDA-Outlook 2003

Outlook Client #3