Outlook Client with 2nd email - CRM Rule sending personal messages to router

We have CRM 3.0 deployed, with the Exchange router running and rules
deployed.  The router seems to be working correctly on my exchange
email, only sending those emails to CRM that have the CRM tag.
However, I also have  a Yahoo POP email delivering mail to my inbox,
and the Server side Outlook rule sends every Yahoo mail I receive to
the CRM Router mailbox?  Has anyone else experienced this, and if so,
any idea how to modify the settings to keep this from happening?

0
Msullivan
2/24/2006 6:30:37 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

That's by design in 3.0, all inbound email to a CRM users mailbox is copied
to the router mailbox.

Ian

"Msullivan" <msullivan@questnbs.com> wrote in message
> We have CRM 3.0 deployed, with the Exchange router running and rules
> deployed.  The router seems to be working correctly on my exchange
> email, only sending those emails to CRM that have the CRM tag.
> However, I also have  a Yahoo POP email delivering mail to my inbox,
> and the Server side Outlook rule sends every Yahoo mail I receive to
> the CRM Router mailbox?  Has anyone else experienced this, and if so,
> any idea how to modify the settings to keep this from happening?

0
Ian
2/25/2006 1:14:49 PM
If you want to, you could manually edit the rule to only apply when msgs are
received from the exchange account.

--

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

"Msullivan" <msullivan@questnbs.com> wrote in message
We have CRM 3.0 deployed, with the Exchange router running and rules
deployed.  The router seems to be working correctly on my exchange
email, only sending those emails to CRM that have the CRM tag.
However, I also have  a Yahoo POP email delivering mail to my inbox,
and the Server side Outlook rule sends every Yahoo mail I receive to
the CRM Router mailbox?  Has anyone else experienced this, and if so,
any idea how to modify the settings to keep this from happening?

0
Matt

Automatic Email Reply
I am going out of town and would like to have an automatic email replied to all emails that are sent to me. I know this can be done, but I just can not remember how to do it. Basically what it is, is when an email comes into my address my outlook will automatically send them an email back saying what ever I want it to. Can anyone help me????????????? Thank you What version of Outlook are you using? Note: this group does not support Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Personal Macro Workbook
I had some macro stored in the personal macro workbook but now I can not find the workbook. When I try to do a new macro and store it in the "Personal Macro Workbook" I get the error message "Personal Macro Workbook in the startup folder must stay open for recording". I click ok and get a message that I'm unable to record. I can record macro to other workbooks. What happened to the personal macro workbook ? Thanks ...

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

hyperlinking email addresses

Message comes as an attachment

Outlook OOF

CRM tools
Hi, I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't find. Example CRMDiag and more patches that repair a lot of knowed errors and warrings. Anybody know an url to download them? thanks Hello, If you have any problems with your CRM deployment you can issue a support call to Microsoft Dynamics. They will supply you with these tools if this is needed to resolve the case. Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "makeio" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't > find. Example CRMDiag and mor...

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003