Outlook client Visual C++ Runtime Error

Hello all:

I installed MSCRM v4 today and then ran the v4 upgrade on the client machine
(only 1 user). All
seemed well but now the user is getting an error, she gets a message box
that
says:

Microsoft Visual C++ RunTime Library
Runtime Error!
Program C:\Progra~!\Micros~1\Office11\Outlook.exe
Abnormal program termination

Has anyone seen this before and know how to fix it?

Thanks!

John

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

This error occurs when a contact is being synchronized with a birthdate prior
to januari 1, 1970. There is a hotfix available:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;948045
--
Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD)
Lead Developer

Extended Entity and Plug-in browser:
http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/maps/CrmTool.aspx

"John Straumann" wrote:

> Hello all:
>
> I installed MSCRM v4 today and then ran the v4 upgrade on the client machine
> (only 1 user). All
> seemed well but now the user is getting an error, she gets a message box
> that
> says:
>
> Microsoft Visual C++ RunTime Library
> Runtime Error!
> Program C:\Progra~!\Micros~1\Office11\Outlook.exe
> Abnormal program termination
>

> Has anyone seen this before and know how to fix it?
>
> Thanks!
>
> John

0
Patrick2861 (490)

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

WCF Client serialization problem

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Error 550 Relaying denied

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Document Viewer installer error

C-RunTime or Win32
This is a big question I always get in my mind, that Should I use C-Run Time Library functions or Win32 Functions? e.g. A simple task, open a file, if exist, open for read or open as append for write, what is its path, directory, extension, file attributes, etc. Now, all these taks, we need in our every projects, and hence I hace this question, that CRTL or Win32. Thanks for your vital views. Tom Alter wrote: > This is a big question I always get in my mind, that Should I use C-Run Time Library > functions or Win32 Functions? > e.g. A simple task, open a file, if exist, open for r...

using the journal on outlook

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

outlook 97 and express email problems