Outlook Client on CRM 1.2 Server Box for Demos

Hi,

Did a CRM 1.2 install on Windows 2003 Server and all is working well.

I have been seeing things on this newsgroup that say I should be able to
install the Outlook client as well on this machine although it is an
unsupported configuration.

This is for demo's only.  I am running it under Virtual PC.   I would like
to not have to have 2 Virtual PC images running just to show the Outlook
integration to CRM.

When I try to install the Outlook client I get a message at the start saying
that the Outlook client is already installed.  It is not.

Suggestions anyone?

Alan

0
Alan