Outlook Client Error #2

I have one user  that is receiving the following error after installing the
CRM 4.0 Outlook client.

"Your server administrator has limited the number of items you can open
simultaneously. Try closing messages or removing attachments and images from
unsent messages you are composing."

This happens after using Outlook for a few minutes. If I remove the client
the error will stop appearing. She is using Outlook 2007 on windows XP. I
have applied Hotfix  kb970944 and all applicable updates to Outlook. The user
dose have a large amount of emails in her  inbox, but I have other users
(same installation) that have as much or more with out the error.

Any advise is appreciated.
0
chrisd (11)
9/17/2009 6:52:26 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

More Columns #2

Linking files 2 ways

WCF Client serialization problem

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook