outlook and crm url

I'm trying to install the crm sales for outlook but when the program
ask the crm url if i try to write the ip of the server crm the
software not recognized the right url and don't continue with the
installation.
Someone can help me?

Ps sorry for my english
--
No one is to blame

Inviato da www.mynewsgate.net
0
Charlie
6/16/2004 9:12:40 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You must type the url the the crm server http://servername

J Goodwin

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:12:40 GMT, "Charlie" <carlettog@tiscali.it>
wrote:

>I'm trying to install the crm sales for outlook but when the program
>ask the crm url if i try to write the ip of the server crm the
>software not recognized the right url and don't continue with the
>installation.
>Someone can help me?
>
>Ps sorry for my english

the problem it's that i've not the permission for working with the crm
server, i've changed user and password and all work correctly.
Thanks a lot
--
No one is to blame

Inviato da www.mynewsgate.net
0
Charlie

Outlook 2003 News

Stationaries in Outlook
Does anyone know how to create templates in Outlook??? Like a newsticker you want to fill with different information every week. Thanks!!! (this used to be very simple in Lotus Notes..) Hi, It seems that there are many ways to create templates in Outlook. The simplest one, in my view : 1. Create a message, in any format you like (plain text, RTF, HTML), add all elements you like 2. Save it as an OFT file 3. Go in the file explorer, drag the file and drop it on your Outlook bar 4. Every time you click on this shortcut in the Outlook bar, it creates an instance of the template. Frederic &q...

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Outlook plug in install
I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with my SQL 2000 instance? Joe Thomas wrote: > I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for > some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM > it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with > my SQL 2000 instance? Yes it will conflict. Microsoft will not support sales for Outlook if you do this and they strongly recommend not to install sales for Outlook if you already have SQL ins...

Removing multiple users from Outlook

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Attachments in Outlook 98
Hi there, my Organisation are using Exchange 5.5 SP4 and the client is Outlook 98. A mail is sent from an external source into our Organisation to 10 people. The mail has an XLS attached. For some reason 9 of the recipients get the attachment but the last one has no attachment and no reference to it in the mail she receives. I've checked all the Outlook settings I can think of, but am puzzled as to why this happens - checking the imc data from our Exchange I see that the correct RFC headers are present and that the user has the same reference as all the others in the header. Anyone any ide...

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages