Organisational Charts

I am currently trying to locate an MS CRM partner organisation which has an
organisational/relationship chart product.

So far I have viewed the products on offer from Salescentric and c360, but
wondered if there were any others in the market.

--
Thanks
Nathan

Automatic Charts in Excel
Hello !!! I have an external program that generates data files in CSV format Column A contains my data and Column E contain time of day values i 24hr:min:sec format (22:12:30) The CSV gets updated every 10 second and no 2 rows have the same time value. After the CSV is closed I nee to do the following... Open a worksheet (excel 2000) with a macro already loaded. Run the macro which prompts the user to load a CSV file. Search column E for the time value 22:00:00 If not found then select E1 Search column E for the time value 04:00:00 If not found select the last cell in column E Create a range...

Charts with unequal scales
I need to produce a chart which has a scale of equally spaced lines on the y axis. But the values (real values) of those lines are not uniform. For example, the scale reads 10,25,32,37,41,45,50 but they are all equally spaced visually on the chart. I then need to plot historic values (say for 3 years) against that scale - effectively plotting an interpolated point between them. How can Excel do this? Many thanks in advance. Are you making a Line chart when an XY chart is called for? Bernard "Djembe" <djembe_kan@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:515adca5.0309301013.6720b71...

How do I make a stacked column chart with side-by-side comparison.
Looking at making a stacked column chart. But I want it to look like a clustered column, able to compare 2 items next to each other. Any thoughts? Take a look at Jon Peltier's site. He has lots of examples of different chart types. I'll start you out on the page you might want to look at. http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ComboCharts.html "Tim" wrote: > Looking at making a stacked column chart. But I want it to look like a > clustered column, able to compare 2 items next to each other. Any thoughts? Here's a page with links to clustered-stacke...

custom charting
I would like to make a stacking chart with one customized feature: We have three categories and would like to have category 1 have its own bar and have categories 2 and 3 stacked on each other, next to category 1. There are seven values (2004-2010) for each category, if that makes a difference. Thanks for any help!!!!! mel If you stagger your data, you can create side-by-side stacked columns. For example, with four departments over two years: 2004 2005 CatA 100 120 CatB 50 60 CatC 90 100 Bernard Liengme has an example a...

Vb macro stops when I try to create more than 89 charts
I created an Excel2002 VB macro that manipulates some data in different ways then it creates charts of the certain parts of data that I extracted. Every time when the macro is trying to create the 90th chart the macro stops (the VB Editor still says that the macro is running but nothing happen). When I press the pause or the stop button the Excel closes without any warning. Is there a limitation on how many charts I can create, or is something to do with my computer memory (and if that is the problem any suggestions on how to re-write the procedures to manage the memory better?) I have...

Excluding data points in a chart
Is there some way to specify conditions under which data points should be excluded in a chart? In particular, I have two columns for which I want to create a scatter plot. However, some of the rows are missing data for one or the other column. Is there a simple way to tell Excel to ignore such rows? Jim Hi Jim, 1) With the chart selected, use Tools|Options and open the Chart tab; specify what is to happen with missing values OR 2) Where data is missing enter =NA() -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "JM" <anonymous@discussions....

help choosing a chart format.
In my last job, we had a waterfall plot that would show time on the X axis, frequency on the y axes and the marker would change color according to magnitude of the signal. is there a good chart that will perform this type of plot? It is kind of like an XY scatter plot with a variable color. see peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Waterfall.html best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "fugazi48" <fugazi48@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A6088FA-C207-4CB2-A103-02CD9549D7E5@microsoft.com... > In my last job, we ...

pie chart areas reflect magnitude
I want to show several pie charts all on the same scale. Example: chart 1 values total to 10, chart 2 values total to 100. So chart 1 is scaled so its area=10, and chart 2 is scaled beside it so its area=100. That would show not only the values of the parts in each pie chart, but the comparison in magnitude between charts 1 and 2. In this example, chart 2 is a much greater value, and therefore bigger pie chart. How can I do that? I tried it with bar charts, could not find what I wanted there, either. At best this will produce a set of cartoons which is semi-qualitative and non-qu...

Shaded Area in Lieu of Excel Charts
I have a workbook with six worksheets in 3 pairs. Each pair contains a 'detailed data' worksheet and a 'summary' worksheet. The summary worksheet summarizes data from the detailed data. The summary worksheet also has a chart based on the data summary. The problem is that the Excel charts do not display unless I click on the shaded area where the charts should appear. Once the chart is visible, if I click outside the area, the chart disappears and is replaced by a shaded area. I started experiencing this problem when I shared the workbook with my colleagues. Now I do no...

plotting charts #2
I have a chart in a worksheet and it pulls it information from the same worksheet. The amount of items may vary in the chart so i need to be able to plot just the cells with information in them instead of having a huge graph that is plotting all the cells. The format of my worksheet does not change. Hi, See here for details on dynamic ranges. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/dynamic_charts/index.html Cheers Andy enyaw wrote: > I have a chart in a worksheet and it pulls it information from the same > worksheet. The a...

BUG in Excel 2007
To duplicate this bug, create a chart with two lines with an x-axis that contains consecutive dates. Then, add a plot chart series (again with date x-axis) and add data labels to it. IMPORTANT: Then, change the plot chart to plot using the primary axis. Finally, save and reopen the file. The data labels disappear and you cannot re-add them. Hello Blake, I would love to investigate this but I need more info. Please define "plot chart" When you say "Then, add a plot chart series (again with date x-axis) and add data labels to it" do you mean add a series to the existing...

Drill down on Bat Charts
I have a bar chart that I want to be able to drill down on. I want t click the actual bar and go to a summary data panel of the data tha was used to create the bar, or even better, add a macro so that I ca pop-up detailed data. I know I can can draw a rectangle over the bar and add a Hyperlink, bu the problem there is that the bar size is totally variable. Any ideas folks? :confused: Marti -- fernm ----------------------------------------------------------------------- fernmp's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1602 View this thread: http://www....

Chart PageSetup Size Speed VBA
Hi folks, I am completing an Excel VBA project that creates custom chart sizes from a Library of existing pre-formatted charts by using the Move or Copy Sheet method from the Library file to the current "datafile" (two separate files. No problems so far. I am sizing for PPT and various sizes for Word. Two word sizes require me to reset the Margins to make the page big enough for me to fit a ChartArea on it at the correct size (measured in Points that are translated from Inches). This all works but the following function for re-sizing slows me down in the following code Public F...

EXCEL chart legend formatting
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Can anyone tell me how to get superscript/subscript formatting to show in a chart legend? I've got it working in the excel data cells, but the formattin doesn't transfer to the legend and I can't directly change the legend text. I am having the same problem. Did you ever find a solution? Thanks! tauntonuse wrote: EXCEL chart legend formatting 28-Oct-09 Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Can anyone tell me how to get superscript/subscript formatting to show in a chart legend? I h...

Exporting an Excel Chart into Access
Hi, Does anyone know how to basically do as the title of this post says: Export an Excel Chart into a report and/or form on Access? I know I will be pushing my luck here, but if anyone also knows if it is possible to produce a graph from a query in Access - please let me know! Thanks, T8RSP -- T8RSP ------------------------------------------------------------------------ T8RSP's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28452 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=517792 ...

Reduce chart white space
When I create a pie chart, a terrible amount of white space exists around the pie. When I insert it into PowerPoint, it takes up way too much room. I can increase the size of the pie, but that still leaves a tremendous amount of white space on the left and right sides. Any ideas? Thanks, Vinod Crop the object in PowerPoint ... After you paste, Format Picture / Picture Tab allows you to crop the item. >-----Original Message----- >When I create a pie chart, a terrible amount of white space exists >around the pie. When I insert it into PowerPoint, it takes up way too >much ro...

Loosing Chart colour in preview
Hi, Am having difficulties printing particular charts in colour. Initially when copying a chart and pasting it in word, although the preview came up in colour, some charts wouldn't print in colour whilst others would. I then changed all the backgroud/fill effects within word and was able to print most charts in colour - but there are a couple which I can't. Now - i have just created a new chart in excel and used the same fill effects (I saved a new colour in the pallette and am using that) as all the others - but even in excel the preview comes up in B&W. Have been playing aro...

Pie Chart Question
Hi, I am tring to make a pie chart that needs to include 2 pieces of information for one series. I have two columns of information (number and value) that relate to one person. There are 5 people all together. How do I do this? Technically possible, you might create a bar-pie chart or a pie-of-pie chart. IMO, this would be a TERRIBLE idea. Pie charts should be forgotten, IMO, because they often distort data and make it very hard to actually read the data. http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/whats-worse-than-a-pie-chart/ My recommendation would be to make a clustered chart, a ...

Remove time portion from date on Excel 2007 chart
I am trying to remove the auto generated time of 00:00 to every date in my chart. I have tried setting the format, but it just ignores whatever I try to input. Any help would be appreciated. Where does this appear? Which labels? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltiertech.com/ NeoFax wrote: > I am trying to remove the auto generated time of 00:00 to every date > in my chart. I have tried setting the format, but it just ignores > whatever I try to input. Any help would be appreciated. ...

In Excel 2007 chart with multiple lines, mouse doesn't track lines
If I open an Excel 2003 x-y scatter line chart with multiple (x,y) line graphs (or open a graph that was saved under Excel 2007), and I move the mouse over the various lines (some of them may be close to each other) then there is an x 'offset' in the location of the mouse and when Excel recognizes a line graph and displayes the line title with a little message underneath the mouse cursor. Another way to explain thsi behaviour is if you try to click at a particular line graph, it may not select it, it may select a different line graph that is located left to where the mouse is. ...

Using a named range in a chart
Can a named range be used in a chart for one of the series? I have tried this, and it doesn't seem to work. For instance, i have a name _Date_rng defined (using Insert...Name...Define) as "data!$A$2:$A$60". In a chart (XY scatterplot), for one series, i define the X values as _Date_rng. Excel formats this as ={"_Date_rng"}. However, the chart is now blank, it draws with the axes, but no data is plotted. But, when i put the range directly in the chart "Source Data...Series" tab as "data!$A$2:$A$60", it plots the data correctly. So, is it po...

Chart Displays in reverse order
Hi I have a chart with 2 axes and several plots of data. I am looking at 5min time intervals and have the data in the sheet from the most current in in row 8 to the oldest data in row 71. My chart however displays all the data in reverse order including the chart labels. If I reverse the lables it does not change the data displaying in reverse. Any thoughts? ok I had to change both axis to reverse... sorry! "John" wrote: > Hi I have a chart with 2 axes and several plots of data. I am looking at > 5min time intervals and have the data in the sheet from t...

How do I conditionally format a chart?
Is it possible to conditionally format a chart so that the colors go red when the number plotted is negative and the colors are green when the number is positive? I know you can do it manually, but I would prefer to have it happen automatically. Thanks! (I am working with Excel 2000 at work) try here:- http://www.andypope.info/charts/conditionalline.htm "Michelle" <Michelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B8461DB-A41D-490C-BDF4-374B319F1F3E@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to conditionally format a chart so that the colors go red > when &g...

Naming a Chart
Excel 2000 Power Programming with VBA states that naming an object requires selecting the object (such as a chart), typing the new name in the Name Box, and pressing Enter. This does work for a shape but not a chart. When I select a chart and attempt to enter anything in the Name Box, any entry is not enabled and therefore nothing happens. How can I assign a name to a chart??? Hold the Shift key (or the Ctrl key), and click on the chart to select it. Then, type a name in the Name Box, and press the Enter key. William Bartusek wrote: > Excel 2000 Power Programming with VBA states tha...

Chart Information
I'm using AC2003. I have a chart on a form. Sometimes the chart has no data and the chart displayed is blank, which I expect. My question is, is there a way to determine whether the chart has any information on it? I'd like to display a label that says something like "No Information Found". Thanks in advance for your help. A chart has a row source and maybe a link master/child properties. You should be able to use Dcount() or something to determine if there are any records. -- Duane Hookom MS Access MVP "PeterM" <PeterM@discussions...