Opening Report Manager from anything besides localhost gives error

I've never noticed this before, but if I try to go to
http:\\crmserver\ReportManager I get a 403.6 error: "Forbidden: IP address of
the client has been rejected". However, http:\\localhost\ReportManager works
when I'm on the server. My Crystal Reports SW works fine, and once I'm in
Report Manager it appears to work fine.

What did i do wrong?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

count text through worksheets generates error
Hi all, In a workbook with a lot of worksheets i want to count the number of times a specific text value occurs in a cell. All sheets have the same layout. So, for instance, when i want to count the number of times the value "yes" occurs in cell B2 through sheets 1 to 5 and i use the function =countif(sheet1:sheet5!b2,"yes") excel generates an error message (#value!). I don't understand why, because if i would use the function in 1 sheet only I get the required result. I suspect that some functions cannot work on grouped sheets. Is there a list somewhere that e...

Outlook w/Biz Content Manager
Business Content Manager has worked superbly until this morning when incoming emails now appear both in the Inbox, and in the Business History and one of the Accounts in Business Content Manager. I can find no reference to this anywhere. Any ideas on how to fix? Thanks. BCM sometimes has what's known as a "forms cache" problem. Clearing the cache usually fixes it. Choose Tools | Options | Other | Advanced Options | Custom Forms, then click Manage Forms, then Clear Cache. If simply clearing the cache doesn't fix the issue, try the other steps detailed at http://supp...

SubForm Report
Is it possible to open a report in preview mode in a subform? I have a main form called FormA. There is a subform on FormB and that works great when I want to display forms. Is there an object that I need to add to FormA to be able to preview a report on FormA? Thanks in advance for your help! No, you cannot preview a report on a form. John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010 The Hilltop Institute University of Maryland Baltimore County PeterM wrote: > Is it possible to open a report in preview mode in a subform? I have a main > form called FormA. There is...

Printer problem when OPENING reports
Access 2002. Opening a database from another user's machine, and when trying to open up a report, a dlg comes up saying that the printer doesn't exist. The printer it lists, is the one that I was hooked up to on my machine when I last printed the report. The person has his own printer, why wouldn't it just print to that printer. I don't have any code or settings that I know of that have made the report do that. That seems like me sending a word doc, and when you open it up, it says MY printer is not available. Of course not, you'd be printing it on YOUR printer....

DPM connection error
Hi, I just applied SP1 to my DPM 2007 server. Everything seemed good to go until I started to update the client agents. After about 10 minutes the DPM server became very unresponsive. I rebooted it and now when I try to connect to the Admin console I get an error 'Unable to cnnect to dpm.domain.com (ID: 948) Verify that the DPM service is running on this computer". I have gone through all of the services and set them to start automatically and rebooted once more and I still receive the error. Any help would be awesome. Thanks! Check the status of the DPM servic...

Can someone help with this error
I am randomly getting an access error in my application and I am trying to find it. The error seems to occur when allocating a buffer in the CString code. Does anyone know if the dump below is pointing to anything specific? It seems like the error is occuring when 'text' is be allocated but I don't know why. // this is the function call in the ArchExists(..) module where the CString is allocated (parm1). CComSetup::ExtractParams( text, &type1, &desc1, &name1, &id1 ); // This is the declaration of the function void CComSetup::ExtractParams( CString src, CStrin...

Outlook 2000 memory error
Hi, When I deleted an item in Calendar, I got error message that "There is not enough memory available to perform the operation." I am using Outlook 2000. Thanks in advance. Grace ...

Opening photo attachments
In a laptop we had previously opened photos (.jpg) in e-mail attachments by default with Nero 7. The program got corrupted and had to be uninstalled, and this laptop is now with my wife in another location where we cannot reinstall Nero for a while. What is now happening when she tries to open such photos that are e-mail attachments is that she gets a message "application not found"; thus, she cannot open the files. She can save them and open them in another program (Adobe Photoshop), but they do not open by default and she has to save them first before she can open them. Is...

need help... Getting a error when I add a xml schema include location xsd file
Hi, I am trying to add the following line to my xml schema xsd file <xsd:include schemaLocation="../../../Common/datatypes.xsd"/> Here is my code XmlSchemaInclude include = new XmlSchemaInclude(); include.SchemaLocation = "../../../Common/datatypes.xsd"; schema.Items.Add(include); when I print out the schema, it crashes StreamWriter sw = new StreamWriter(@strFormName+".xsd", false, Encoding.UTF8); schema.Write(sw); sw.Close(); Any help is greatly appreciated, Thanks ...

Opening Attachments?
I have a Win XP Sp3 machine with Outlook 2003 Sp3 installed. This has worked previously. If I am looking at the email in the Reading Pane and there is an attachment I can click the attachment it works correctly, however if I "open" the email via a double click and then attempt to open the attachment I get an error related to the Outlook Secure Temp folder. There are no files in the OSTF location and the user has local admin rights on the machine. Also if the user creates a new email and adds an attachment and wants to view the file attached before sending there is al...

money 2003 will not open
I am trying to install money 2003 on a dell 933 desktop. I can get every other program in the works programs to work, (encarta, word etc but not money - it keeps getting that error report message and then if I try to start it it still gives me the error report-i have unloaded and reloaded several times-I have run regclean, regvac system mechanic etc to no avail. pleas help gary the error signature is AppVer 11.0.0.716 ModName:kernel32.dll ModVer 5.1.2600.2180 Offset:0001eb33 I found the answer to my question - it was a registry problem that required me to run : regsvr32 c:\wind...

Global error handler
Is there, in ACCCESS 2007, and/or VB a global error handler? I've checked the docs but not sure on the feasibility of this. I've seen On Error and OnError, and a discussion excepotion handling, but again, I'm not sure on the implementation of error and exception handling. -- The personal opinion of Gary G. Little You must add the error handling to each routine. There's not a way to just make it automatically go to an exception handler without doing so. In each routine, you can call a generic error handler. Here's an example of how: Error Handling in VBA at: ...

error with the form when using asp.
I get this error, when i submit the form. The error comes up and some technical advisor from my host company told me to change it to ASP Email but i don't understand what he was talking about. Can someone provide assistance. Server object error 'ASP 0178 : 80070005' Server.CreateObject Access Error /WebAppSub.asp, line 9 The call to Server.CreateObject failed while checking permissions. Access is denied to this object. ...

converting sub-reports from Access 97 to XP
I converted a 97 database to XP (without going through 2000) and opened a report containing four subreports. The subreports seem to have scroll bar arrows and nothing else visible. I could not click on the subreports through the main report to open them no matter how hard I tried. When I attempted to open the same subreports through the query design window I was told that I could not open the report again since it was already open. I was told I would have to click on "view - subreport through new window." I returned to the main report with the scroll bar arrows and tri...

GP Client install errors
I installed GP 8.0 from a installation template on 1 XP machine with no problems. I have the ODBC properly setup, and bcp.exe properly installed to satisfy GP Utilities. I am able to log in with different users, no problem. I did the same thing on two other XP machines and both machines give this Dexterity Runtime error on start-up. Unable to open dictionary :C:PROGRA~1/MID1AC~1/GREATP~1/dictionary name.DIC. I get this error for the following .dic's: ADVSECURE.DIC ADV_FRM.DIC ADV_RPT.DIC AREC.DIC ARECFRM.DIC ARECRPT.DIC CFM.DIC CFMFORM.DIC CMFRPTS.DIC EXP1493.DIC EXP1493F.DIC EXP1493R....

return a zero for error
I'm having a problem with a spreadsheet I'm developing which records average marks of groups of students over several weeks. I want to display a "Running Average" of those averages as I enter the data, however, because I do this week by week there are inevitably weeks which have not had any data entered and her I see the error #DIV/0! for the formula =AVERAGE(IF(R5:R20<>0, R5:R20,"")). I do understand why I'm getting this (because I'm dividing by zero) but would like to return a zero so that the average of the averages will return a number rather tha...

Money Investment Toolbar Error
All of a sudden, whenever I try to access my portfolios in the Deluxe version, I get this error: AppName: iexplore.exe, AppVer: 6.0.52800.1106, ModName: myisam05.dll, ModVer: 4.0.3107.50512, Offset: 00006e27. I can remove the Toolbar and use the basic portfolio version but continue to get the above error and an IE restart whenever I try to upgrade to Deluxe. Any suggestions> In microsoft.public.money, Dencoden wrote: >All of a sudden, whenever I try to access my portfolios in the Deluxe >version, I get this error: AppName: iexplore.exe, AppVer: 6.0.52800.1106, >ModName...

Macro Run on WorkBook Open?
Have a macro that I want to run when the file is first opened. Is this possible? If so, How? Thanks in advance -- / Sean the Mc / "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931) You answered your own question. Right click on the excel icon just to the left of FILE> the workbook_open event is there. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "What-a-Tool" <Die!FrigginSpammersDieDie!@IHateSpam.Net> wrote in message news:MetMc.7592$BX.2445@lakeread08... > Have a macro that I want to run w...

Opening a csv with more than 65536 rows
Hi I have a 10MB .csv file having some 200,000+ rows and 3 columns. I obviously can open the file in any other plain text editor. But when I open this in MS Excel 2003, I get the msg *File Not Loade Completely*. The details are > > This error is usually encountered when an attempt to open a file wit > more than 65,536 rows or 256 columns is made. Excel is limited t > 65,536 rows of data and 256 columns per worksheet. You can have man > worksheets with this number of rows and columns... > So how would I go abt saving this entire .csv file as .xls ? The latte part (after 65...

Add Collapsible data to report or form
I want to show a report with the following levels: Asset Class Investment Option Dealer Group So within each asset class there will be options then within each option will be dealer groups. Easy enough. Now what I want to do is somehow show something like this.. [-] Asset Class [-} Investment Option 1 Dealer Group 1 Dealer Group 2 the [-] are collapsible levels. So I want to initially display all asset classes and how much is in them, then allow the user to click on the report, or form and then display underneath the asset classes the investment ...

Slow opening new Word document
Using Word 2000 on XP. I have a shortcut on my desktop to open a new Word Doc. However, clicking on it, or right clicking on desktop, seems to take forever before it opens. Any ideas please? TIA Katherine ...

Excell won't open
I have produced a series of spreadsheets this morning. (Excel 2003) on my laptop. Have been saving them on a shared network folder. I have come to open them again and all I get is a the excel background with no worksheet. They all opened fine earlier this morning. Every other machine on the network can open the spreadsheets (from this location) just fine. I can open other spreadsheets from that same folder that I produced on other days. If I copy this morning's spreadsheets to my laptop, they still won't open. In all other aspects Excel works fine. If I save a new workshee...

Linking Report into CRM 3
Hi, I'm using CRM3, SQL Server 2005 and VS 2005. I have created a Report Project in VS2005. I have one shared data source, and 5 reports. Actually, I have 1 report containing 4 sub reports. My main report use a parameter (the ticket number) and each subreports use it too. Everything works very well in VS2005. I push everything onto my report server. And here begin my questions... :) Onto my SQL Report Server, VS2005 has created a folder with all items. Question 1 : Is it possible to say in VS2005 to push everything into the report folder of crm? I have moved all my items into the C...

Basing a report on an updated cross-tab query
I have a cross-tab query based on a table that I need to update daily. (The main fields are totals by date.) I have a report based on that query that I need to run daily following the table update. I get an error message as soon as a new date appears in the table and query. The report seems to keep the dates hard-coded. What can I do to remedy this situation? Lotharia - The only thing I know is you can do a SELECT * in your second query. If you list fieldnames, then as the crosstab changes, you have to manually change the second query. -- Daryl S "Lothar...

Money 2005 Portfilio Manager "Screen Flicker"
Money 2005 has the annoying habit of updating the Portfolio display a second or two after returning from the Price History Graph display. I have a relatively fast computer 3.2 GHz Pentium, 1 Gig of dual channel memory etc., etc. Is there something I can change in the Settings that will stop Money from doing whatever it is doing when switching displays? I have watched the cpu utilization and it peaks at 32% during this delay period. I have been using Money since day one and the number of active and inactive investments has grown to 100+. Could that be part of the "problem"...