Open Queue with Link

Hi all,
is there any way to open a queue directly with a link?

For example: http://crm/workplace/home_workplace.aspx
This link always show My Work Queue on Select.

But how can I open directly the queue Call Center (The Queue Id is:
{A1C6CE3D-EB6E-43FB-AD10-805C1E8A8B0F}).

Thanks,
Andre

0
Andre
10/23/2006 6:52:30 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Excel files open with OpenOffice
What could be lost when opening Excel files with Open Office? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Formats of cells,macros, sizes change etc... In article <O7T3o8JeDHA.2312@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, "BS" <burcinsarihan@yahoonospam.please> wrote: >Formats of cells,macros, sizes change etc... I had some formulas change when loading xl 5 files into OO (1.1 I think). Suggest you check anything important. That said, I love OO :) Bruce...

launching excel, opening a file, and running a macro automatically
I call excel from a vb .net app with launchstring = "c:\program files\microsoft office\office10\excel.exe f:\imcapps\dbffiles\revacrz.dbf Shell(launchstring, AppWinStyle.NormalFocus) Now I want also to launch a macro at the end of revacrz.dbf - any way to do this? Thanks for any help. Bernie Yaeger I don't know anything about VB.Net. But maybe you could create a script (like .VBS). I could control excel from MSWord with something like: Option Explicit Sub testme01() Dim objExcel As Object Dim objWkbk As Object Dim objDBF As Object Set objExcel = Creat...

Monitorig specific SMTP Queue Exchange 2003
Hi I would like to know if there is a way to monitor specific queue instead of monitoring the entire Queue folder? For example if I want to monitor a RGC of a specific site to let me know if there is more than 10 message in the queue? This should tell me that we have a proble with the RGC of the site. Thank you Gary <Gary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi I would like to know if there is a way to monitor specific queue instead >of monitoring the entire Queue folder? For example if I want to monitor a RGC >of a specific site to let me know if there is more than 10 mes...

Forwarding E-Mails without Openning??
I though this was posted yesterday, ... but let's try this again: Is there any way Outlook could automatically FORWARD e-mails to another email address (e.g., my cell phone) without having to open the e-mail first? I know a Rule could be setup to forward e-mails AFTER they are opened, but I would like this to happen when I am not at my computer. ...

Set value in a query when opening a form
I have in a database an append query which has a Yes/No field Append. The query appends only those records where the Append field value is set to No (0). In the OnOpen event of a form, I want to first run the append query to add any new records, then set the value of the Append field to Yes (-1), then finish opening or loading the form. How can I do this programmaticaly? Ivor Ivor: You can do this using DAO. In the VBA editor, open the Tools menu, select References, and, in the References dialog, select Microsoft DAO 3.6. Close the References dialog. In the database window, create ...

Can't open attachments in Outlook #2
Does anyone have an idea why in Outlook Express in Windows ME I cannot open an attachment (a 400K jpg file). Actually all attachments are "greyed" out and cannot be saved or opened. There must be a simple reason. The same mail was sent to another machine and could be opened, read, and detached just fine using AOL. Thanks for your help. Howard Schneck <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone have an idea why in Outlook Express in Windows > ME I cannot open an attachment (a 400K jpg file). > Actually all attachments are "greyed" out...

Open a message box if a worksheet is opened
This is a 2 parter. I need a simple macro that states how many times a worksheet has been opened today. I want the results to reflect in cell A1. Then when A1>0 (as the sheet is opened), I need a message box to open to display a simple sentence which can then be closed by clicking an OK button. Here's thanking you in advance. Michael Private Sub Worksheet_Activate() With Me.Range("A1") If .Value > 0 Then MsgBox "Sheet opened " & .Value & " times", vbOKOnly .Value = .Value + 1 End If End Wit...

Check links -item master
Hi there, Is there a way to set the record count in item master to the the real count of existing items in the database when you are going to do a Check link for Inventory|item master?. It keeps a complete list of items including those I have previously deleted. Working on GP10 Built 1319, SQL2008 SP2. Any help would be appreciated -- Gilberto Villegas IT Plus Inc. GP Business Solutions partner Not sure what you are asking. However, check links will cycle through all existing records. It cannot cycle through what you have previously deleted, unless you are keeping history of such i...

Opening Access db via DAO in vb.net
Hi In my vb.net app I am trying to open a db via DAO as below; Imports dao Dim dbSynch As dao.Database dbSynch = DBEngine(0).OpenDatabase("C:\MYDB.MDB") The problem is that on the last line I am getting the error 'DBEngine' is a type and cannot be used as an expression. What am I doing wrong? Many Thanks Regards Try: Dim dbSync As DAO.Database Set dbSync = OpenDatabase("C:\MYDB.MDB") -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message...

what happened to[LINK] chart-wrksht,when not same page? (same Wrkb
I have a chart, on separate pg...same Wrkbk. Selcting a Series - does not 'outline' it's data returning to the Wrksht. How do you EDIT? hawk12@peoplepc.com Hi, Simply selecting the series will not change sheet to show you data as you have discovered. Try using the Source Data dialog, this will allow you to swap sheets and see and adjust the data used. Cheers Andy Boswell wrote: > I have a chart, on separate pg...same Wrkbk. Selcting a Series - does not > 'outline' it's data returning to the Wrksht. > How do you EDIT? > > hawk12@peoplepc.com &...

Money 2005 does not open or restore my files
Used Money 2004 several years on XP. Installed Vista Business last week. The only Money setup disk I have is 2005 Standard. Installed it and got the updates. Set up an account named (mybank)Banking that shows $0 balance. When I try to open .mny file from Money, the program sends me to the sign-in window. The fields in the sign-in window are auto-filled. It does not matter whether I check the Work Offline field or not, the same thing happens. There is a brief glimpse of a progress popup, then it goes right back to the Sign-in window. If I ask Money to find all backups, it comes up with...

Opening XFDL form using VBA
I have a electronic form that is in the format of XFD or XFDL. The IBM Lotus Form Viewer is used to open the form, enter information and can be printed, saved, or emailed. I have a need to open the form from an Access database and pass data to it, populating the form. I have tried many methods, including FollowHyperlink, and the form does not open. The viewer starts but it is blank. I even tried to open the viewer and pass SendKeys command to do a CTRL+O to open the form, but that doesn't even work. It's as if the viewer is blocking the access to the form. I can...

Exchange 2k7's use of AD site links
I've seen that Exchange 2k7 hub transport server relies on AD's Site topology for replication. One item I see reoccuring is the IP site links used to determine how to route the messages. However, I don't see a clarification on what protocol it will use. It's clear RPC will be used for intrasite communication but does the hub transport use RPC or SMTP between hub transport? If RPC, does that mean I have to have all of my ports open between them or can I trim down the ports in the registry? And for the bonus question, if an SMTP site link is used, does the hub tran...

Locate Link Browser #6
When I click a Web link in an e-mail message in Outlook 2003, the Web site opens in a browser window and the Locate Link Browser dialog box appears. I am using Windows XP. After research I was giving the following instructions 1. Double-click My Computer. 2. On the View menu, click Folder Options. 3. On the File Types tab, click URL:MailTo Protocol in the Registered File Types list, and then click Edit. 4. In the Actions box, click Open, and then click Edit. 5. Click to remove the Use DDE check box, and then click OK. 6. Click Close two times. I did thi...

linking shapes in network diagrams
i'm working on network diagrams - there's a shape that appears in 2, but is the same object - is it possible to link them so that when i modify one, the other is automatically updated, so i don't have to maintain both pages individually? cheers Hi Mel, This can be done "one-way" with the ShapeSheet. Ie: shape2 reacts to shape1, but not the other way around. It's also might be possible to use some ShapeSheet hacks to get them to work both ways, but it can be impractical and messy. Ie: lemme know if you really want to get down and dirty. It's also possible...

Opening Publisher documents in word.
I have a manager who sends out documents in publisher format. My location does not have publisher. I must send the file to an IT for conversion before I can view it. I cannot equire my superior to change his file format, and I am not permitted to purchase software. I have looked at the news group and there are many posts from people with this problem. In business it does not pay to use a format that others cannot see, or must do extra work for. Why can I not open publisher documents in word? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the s...

Can I open a word 2002 document in Access 2003 for edit?
Hi I have an application that does this in Access 2003, but I need to do it with Access 2002 and Word 2002. Is there a way to do it? Stapes Have you tried it? Seems reasonable to test you problem and ask for help if it doesn't work correctly. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Stapes" wrote: > Hi > > I have an application that does this in Access 2003, but I need to do > it with Access 2002 and Word 2002. Is there a way to do it? > > Stapes > ...

opening an excel form using an access button #2
thanks for the suggestion. thats what i'm doing now. is there any wa to integrate access and excel so that I can install all together o different machines -- -Brian-H ----------------------------------------------------------------------- -Brian-H-'s Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=566 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26446 I don't understand the question. What do you mean "install"? The Office applications? Or YOUR applications? **** Hope it helps! **** ~Dreamboat Excel VBA Certification ...

Links within documents
In Word 2007, when I click on a link to go to a bookmark within the same document, I can't return quickly to the point that I came from. I've been told to click on shift+F5, but this doesn't work. Any suggestions? The simplest method is probably to add the 'Back' command from the All commands group to the QAT (Quick Access Toolbar) -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <&g...

Link chart format to a cell
I want to create a chart that changes format depending on value in a special cell. For exemple a bar chart that for one value have blue bars (the whole chart) and for another value red bars? Please anyone? On Thu, 26 Jun 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, vito <vito@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I want to create a chart that changes format depending on value in a special >For exemple a bar chart that for one value have blue bars (the whole chart) >and for another value red bars? You can't, it's not possible in Excel. But you can have two series, one which...

Can't open NRL Files (.nrl) #2
Hi all I can't open 4 e-mails containing attachments, the Types Of File are NRL File (.nrl). I don't know how to open or how to look at the attachments, If anyone can help me that would be great. Thank you for your time reading this. From what I understand, an .nrl file is one of the following: Template (Microsoft Outlook) iManage infoRite document hyperlinks Have you asked your sender what the files are? -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Wolfhorn" wrote: > Hi all > I can't ope...

Opening Pub 2003 files in older versions
Is it possible to open Publisher 2003 files created in Windows XP in older MS versions (Publisher 2000 in Windows 98)? If so, how? Thanks, Bob A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Bob B. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > Is it possible to open Publisher 2003 files created in > Windows XP in older MS versions (Publisher 2000 in > Windows 98)? Yes, but you have to save them as the old version (File > Save as... > Publisher 98/2000) This loses formatting. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_...

Unable to Open URL which has long list of validationd or conditions
Hi This is prabhu here i have an issue with openeing an URL in Excel. tried is using Open workbook command (Works with small url) but not with long url if some one can help me with is, Would be great and super help to me in acheving my projects. looking for the help thanks Prabhu EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com ...

Linking Excel to the Internet..
I have basic knowledge of Excel, so I hope someone in here can really help me out. What I am trying to do is this: I run a fantasy basketball league using an excel spreadsheet. In the past, I have manually typed in the players stats', and then had a formula to create the fantasy scores for the players. What I would like to do is to have the Internet be linked to the excel spreadsheet, and for the following to happen: 1) Chicago Bulls play this Wednesday. Jalen Rose plays, and gets stats for the game. I would like the page to automatically populate the cells with his stats for the game...

open a new excel window
hello friends, i am using ms access 2003, i have a form. when i click on a button, i should get the new excel window displaying a particular table values(no need to save the tabel in .xls format, just display is enough) so i followed the code below Dim oExcel As Excel.Application Dim oWB As Excel.Workbook Dim oWs As Excel.Worksheet Set oExcel = New Excel.Application Set oWs = Excel.Worksheets.Application.ActiveSheet oExcel.Visible = True Set oWs = oExcel.ActiveSheet after this, i should insert the values in the new displayed excel window and now i am struck here(even i dont know whether th...