Open Position: CRM Global Solutions Manager (MS Dynamics) at Avanade Inc.

Please contact me directly to discuss this awesome opportunity.  I am
also looking for a CRM developer - Pass the word.

Ledonia Davis-Ward | Senior Global Recruiter
Avanade Inc | Seattle Service Center
2211 Elliott Ave, Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98121
Direct: 206-239-6078

www.avanade.com

0
AvanadeRecruiting
11/6/2007 7:53:48 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hey Matt, Ronald. Do you fancy giving them a telling for using this forum for
commercial purposes......
--
David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP
Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk

"AvanadeRecruiting" wrote:

> Please contact me directly to discuss this awesome opportunity.  I am
> also looking for a CRM developer - Pass the word.
>
> Ledonia Davis-Ward | Senior Global Recruiter
> Avanade Inc | Seattle Service Center
> 2211 Elliott Ave, Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98121
> Direct: 206-239-6078
>
> www.avanade.com

they are not the only ones.. every day we are seeing more and more people
fishing this forum for commercial use.
just beware of the bad apples :)

"David Jennaway" <DavidJennaway@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hey Matt, Ronald. Do you fancy giving them a telling for using this forum
> for
> commercial purposes......
> --
> David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP
> Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk
>

> "AvanadeRecruiting" wrote:
>
>> Please contact me directly to discuss this awesome opportunity.  I am
>> also looking for a CRM developer - Pass the word.
>>
>> Ledonia Davis-Ward | Senior Global Recruiter
>> Avanade Inc | Seattle Service Center
>> 2211 Elliott Ave, Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98121
>> Direct: 206-239-6078
>>
>> www.avanade.com

0
Timmy

Now that CRM 3.0 RTM is out on MSDN...
Now that CRM 3.0 RTM is out on MSDN are we allowed to talk about it in this NG? Or are we still supposed to keep quiet about it?! Cheers Tom ...

Dynamic chart not updating correctly.
Oh Wise Ones, I posted a similar question a few weeks ago, but I have more to add. I have a range (C4:C23) that dynamically pulls data from a sql server every 2 seconds and updates every 2 seconds. The problem is the chart I have attatched that graphs this range will not update even though I can see the values changing in the cells. What I have noticed since my last post, is that while I run WinXP/Excel XP, there is another station running Win2000/Excel 2000 that has a chart that updates dynamically. What gives? Thanks, Mike ...

Insert fields dynamically into database from a staging table
Hi all, In our lab when ever a test is performed results are stored in test_results table ( 10 records at maximum) and with click of a button these results should be loaded to database, but I have any issue here, each time the test_result table will have different field names ( one time it will have test1 , test2 , test3 with labid, next time it might have test1, test4, test5 and labid) so how can I load these fields from test_results table into database auomatically. Datebase has all these fields so how can I map the test_results tables fields to database fields to run my dynamic inse...

Outlook 2003 opens multiple instances
When I double click the desktop icon for outlook it opens twice or has two instances available in the task manager window. Once I disable or end these and reopen outlook it is fine. Also, we are currently running Viewmail and Viewfax from Active Voice. Any help would be grealty appreciated. Charles Garcia wrote: > When I double click the desktop icon for outlook it opens > twice or has two instances available in the task manager > window. Once I disable or end these and reopen outlook it > is fine. This happens randomly for me too. In fact, for a long time it used to a...

CRM Client installtion failure
I am trying to install the Outlook desktop client on a newly installed OS. The install gets nearly all the way through and then 'rolls back'. In reality it doesn't actually roll back and when I open up Outlook I see the client and the toolbar there. I can log emails etc into the CRM database, however one thing it keeps doing is prompting me to confirm that I want to allow an application access to the Outlook address book. I have poseted previously to see if anyone else has had this problem and how to solve it, but since I have not received a response, I will assume that no on...

Calculate As of Date Check Book Opening Balance
Hi Is there any way to calculate as of opening and closing balance of a given check for Payments and Deposits Listing report Module = Banak Management Regards Irfan ...

Multiple workbooks open -- closing workbooks
Dear Clever People, I hope this is not the "silly question of the day". We were wondering (when you have multiple workbooks open and you close one workbook) why are all other workbooks forced to be closed, too? Is it possible to ever close one workbook and leave all the others open? Thank you, Janet Close it by going to file>close or by pressing Ctrl + F4 or by clicking the smaller X below the big red X -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Janet Panighetti" <JanetPanighetti@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C9BC30B-BE1A-4605-B215-99C07CB1D366...

Installed MS Office and Recent Documents Keep Disappearring
Having Windows 7 on new machine, installed MS Office 2007, but have a problem with program displaying recent documents. Set up shows 17 documents in Advanced settings. Have to open documents from Word/Excel directory, and it then shows in recent document list. Remains listed for the day. load up next day, and no documents listed. If anyone can advise what can be done to correct would be appreciated. Regards Phil B ...

Backing up open database
Hi All, Two part question: can an open database be backed up (by the user who has it open) and if so, are there any issues associated with doing so? I have an Access 2000 database through which we crunch payroll data from a Progress database for the purpose of printing information not stored in the Progress database on check stubs. The Access database is not set up such that the users open it exclusively however, I have code in place that prevents a second user from opening the database if someone's already in. As part of the payroll processing, I have the payroll clerks notify me...

please send me a good solution
hi all, I have an application in which the worker threads are created using Win32 API and the main thread is actually a GUI in MFC. I have to Send Messages from worker threads to WinMain thread quite frequently . I earlier used SendMessage() function but my application used to hang frequently. So instead I used PostMessage() function, the application works well enough now .. but still in some cases it hangs. I tried to debug the condition and found that my WinMain stucks in the AfxPumpingMessage function. I don't know what to do? Can anyone suggest a workaround for this situation. ?? Than...

Power Point Viewer 2007 won't open ".pps" files
Using Windows 7, Home Premium, 32 bit. No Office 2007 installed. Using Microsoft Works. Have experienced several issues with Office PPT Viewer 2007. Cleared them, but additionally each time I try to open a .pps file, either from the Desktop or Windows Mail, I receive the following: "C:\Users|AMD\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\TemporaryInternetFiles\content.IE5\E7D22GOW\Gathering of Mustangs and Legends2007.pps is not a valid Win32 application". I have opened this file many times on another computer, so don't think it is an issue with the file. The software has be...

Excel, Quicken and MS Money
My online banking service allows me to download my account data as QIF, Quicken or MS Money format. Unfortunately I don't use any o those. Does anyone here know of a way to get data from any of those formats into Excel? Thanks in advance -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com http://www.mvps.org/money/faq.htm -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "djlong3000 >" <<djlong3000.zzc6b@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:djlong3000.zzc6b@excelforum-nospam.com... > My online banking service allows me to download my account data as > QIF, Quicken or ...

dynamic toolbars
Hi, I made one application which initially has only onr button on the toolbar. When you click on that button the function is called having the code.. m_wndToolBar.SetButtons(NULL, 3); m_wndToolBar.SetButtonInfo(0, ID_APP_ABOUT, TBBS_BUTTON, 7); m_wndToolBar.SetButtonInfo(1, ID_FILE_NEW, TBBS_BUTTON, 0); m_wndToolBar.SetButtonInfo(2, ID_EDIT_CUT, TBBS_BUTTON, 3); m_wndToolBar.Invalidate(); But still i can see only on button on the toolbar. when i resize the window then i got to see the toolbar with 3 bottons. what is the reason? I am able to solve the problem by adding one line at the end ...

Dynamic range in chart
Hi, I have created a named range called Net_CLI which has the following formula =INDIRECT("Trends!$C$4:$" & VLOOKUP(COUNTA(Trends!$B$4:$V$4),'Legend Sheet'!$B$31:$C$50,2,FALSE) & "$4") Presently I expect the vlookup part of the above formula to return H, so in all I expect the named range to give me ----> Trends!$C$4:$H$4 If I use the above named range in Data Validation, then I get the relevant values in drop down. But If I have a chart (in the same worksheet) in which for the first series in place of existing entry in the values textbox as =Trends...

Error - Did not CLose Before Exiting
I'm receiving an error.. "...did not close the file before exiting" Money needs to verify the information in your file When I click Yes I then recevie the error.... "The email address or Password is in correct" ....if you are opening an existing file, sign in without access to online services. I know the password is correct as I have not changed it and it works with an older version of this file(from 1-month ago). I've tried to repair the current file, but was unsuccessful How can I sign in offline? Hello: My recommendation is to restore a ...

CRM Report Issue
I designed a custom report to run pending activities & assigned activities of current loggin user. This report is running in report server and showing current user's assigned activities. i am passing current user name in parameters as @User Name from sql query. After deploying this report into crm. its throwing an error message like this. "An error has occurred during report processing. The Value expression for the query parameter =91@UserName=92 contains an error: Index was outside the bounds of the array" The current user name passing from crm report as "...

Exchange 2003 And Multiple Managers
We need to deploy our organisation to allow for some users to have multiple Managers. For example, a secretary can report to a number of different Managers depending on what work they are performing at the time. Any help on how this would be achieved would be greatly appreciated. "Davie" <dxw@mms.co.uk> wrote: >We need to deploy our organisation to allow for some users to have multiple >Managers. For example, a secretary can report to a number of different >Managers depending on what work they are performing at the time. > >Any help on how this would ...

opening multiple blank documents on start-up
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how I can open multiple blank documents on my (MDI) application's startup. (using VC++ 6.0) I've looked at the commandline info stuff, but it looks like I can only tell it to do one FileNew. Basically I just want, say, n new documents created (along with their views, presumably) when I start my program. Anyone have any ideas on how I might do this, or can suggest where I should look for answers? thanks! Brian In principle: make the doc template a member object in your app.h CMultiDocTemplate* m_pMyDocTemplate; use this pointer in the .cpp temp...

Nested Filters in MS Project
Is there a way to do Nested Filtering in MS Project. I know and have used simultaneous filters in Primavera, like applying two or more filters in a boolean "And" or "Or" conditions. How do I do that in MS Project. I have separate filters for segregating data and would like to use a combination of different filters to get to the report I need. Please advice... -- Thank you IMS addendum/clarification to above question... I do not want to use a single Filter and get lost in the nesting filtering conditions as they will be too many, and I'm would ...

MS Query cannot be started because it isn't installed
I'm trying to get External Data from SQL Server using my Excel 2000, but it says MS Query cannot be started because it isn't installed. I've installed the MS Query Add-in severals times and it's still not working. Does MS Query work with Excel 2000? ...

Uninstalled 2007 Trial, now all docs don't open
I used the 2007 Trial and uninstalled it, and now my docs do not open in the 2003 Version that came on my computer from the beginning. Any ideas? I do not have the original CD. Did you save your files as .docx or .doc? If it's the former you need to go to Microsoft's site and download the 2007 compatibility pack for 2003. -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." "JenLy" <JenLy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:79ABD79A-9164-4B20-AE07-013AD9DFE4F3@microsoft.com... ...

Starting MS Access
The command line I use includes the database name, and wrkgrp. It requires the user to enter a name and password when opening the database. The problem is if the user cancels the logon then the MS Access toolbar appears allowing the user to navigate (file/open) the same as if using Windows Explorer. This is a problem when the application is on a Citrix server. Any suggestions on how to have the default Access toolbar not appear if the user doesn't sign in using their name/password? I'd rather not use the run-time version. On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 13:29:01 -0800, Jay Myhre <Ja...

Hyperlinks don't open properly
When I click on a hyperlink in Excel 2003 the link opens Internet Explorer but all I get is a blank white page. If I copy and paste the link into IE it works just fine. I'm stumped. It worked until my wife used excel. She said she clicked on a ecurity question and ever since the links don't open properly -- Gdog ...

SOAP Server Application Faulted 80040217The specified object was not found.D:\crm\Build\3297\src\platform\include\OMCommon\entity.inl1542 Source: System.Web.Services #2
I get this exception when I execute this code to retreive a CRM contact. Any ideas as to what the proxy class is looking for that it cannot find. I do not have the directory structure the erro message calls for. Exception: SOAP Server Application Faulted 80040217The specified object was not found.D:\crm\Build\3297\src\platform\include\OMCommon\entity.inl1542 Source: System.Web.Services Code: // strServer should be set with the name of the platform Web server string strServer = "crm"; // virtualDirectory should be set with the name of the Microsoft CRM // virtual directory on the...

I can't get Outlook to open Word as my e-mail editor.
This morning I tried to reply to an e-mail and got the message "Outlook is opening Word 2003 as your e-mail editor" (or something to that effect). The window just stayed onscreen and eventually ended up hanging. Help! :) Are you running the same version of Outlook and Word? Have you applied SP-1 for Office 2003? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, CheshireQat asked: ...