It would be great to be able to open a New Email form (outlook form) by
pressing a button on the Contact, Account or Opportunity etc. form in CRM.
Customers like to use outlook for email and currently there is a disconnect
in that if you are on the opportunity screen and you would like to email the
Potential Customer (and have regarding on the email linked to the Opprotunty)
you have to leave the screen and start a new email in Outlook and lookup the
opportuninty you already have open again to populate the regarding if you
want to use Outlook.  You could use Email button, but browser email is not as
popular due to limitations in formatting.
Thanks,
Sergei

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.