Open newly created records as a default in Lead

Is there any supported way to put "open newly created records" as a default
value in Corvert Lead form?
We have some customized obligatory fields in Account and Contact forms that
we want everybody to fill.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

The lead conversion form is not customizable. The only thing you can try is
opening the aspx page and setting the checkbox there (possibly using
javascript). Do note that this is not a supported practise

--
Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD)
CRM/.NET Consultant

Tools for CRM Developers and Administrators
http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/Tools.aspx

"Jukka Majander" wrote:

> Is there any supported way to put "open newly created records" as a default
> value in Corvert Lead form?
> We have some customized obligatory fields in Account and Contact forms that
> we want everybody to fill.
0
Patrick2861 (490)

Counting the Number of Records That Exist Between 2 Dates
Hello all.... I have a table that has a few fields in it, including Project, Contractor, Start Date and End Date. I would like to run a query that shows how many Projects (rows) that a Contractor is assinged to that have over-lapping dates, meaning that if Contractor X has a Start Date of 1/1/07 and End Date of 1/31/07 on one Project and a Start Date of 1/15/07 and End Date of 1/25/07, it would show that there are 2 Projects for the Contractor that are over-lapping. Thanks. Jeff G Perhaps something like the following SELECT P1.Contractor , P1.Project , P1.Start , P1.End , P2.P...

new message window (Microsoft Word) opens 1/2 way!
When we go to compose a new message in Outlook 20000, the window only opens up 1/2 way and we have to maximize it. There have been a few times that the window will open up all the way but not sure if there is either a regestry setting or local setting that would control this feature??? Thanks! On hands and knees, Paul crawls to SilverRaven and begs: >When we go to compose a new message in Outlook 20000, the >window only opens up 1/2 way and we have to maximize it. >There have been a few times that the window will open up >all the way but not sure if there is either a re...

Using Sound Recorder in Word VBA SOMETIMES does not work
I am recording short (< 60 secs) snipets of sound using Sound Recorder under control of Word VBA using the following Public Sub recordSound() Selection.InlineShapes.AddOLEObject ClassType:="SoundRec", FileName:="", LinkToFile:=False, DisplayAsIcon:=False End Sub All is OK most of the time but on some machines I get a message that says "Unable to load package" (or something like that ... I have never seeh it but 2 people have reported this). Does anyone know what might be causing this? I think both occurances were under Word 2007 on Vista. ...

Opening outlook opens work
I have Office 2003 and upon opening outlook, the framework and border for word opens over it. The word window has no tool bars or other functionallity as when word itself is opened. I can close this window and outlook is there and functional, but this is frustrating. I can't figure out what is starting it up. Any ideas? Thanks, Ken First, try creating a new mai profile under Control Panel, Mail Icon. If that does not work, then try running Detect and Repair from the Help Menu of any Office program. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discu...

How to create a WS_POPUP window like menu window?
I do not want to use the CMenu or HMENU, and created a WS_POPUP window, make it looks like a menu, but when my menu window activeted, the main app window's title bar become gray. You know the system menu can get mouse move msg and the main app window's title bar do not became gray, Is there any hint? John Smith "John Smith" <tap05@126.com> wrote in message news:%2330OT9mYJHA.3548@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I do not want to use the CMenu or HMENU, and created a WS_POPUP window, >make it looks like a menu, > > but when my menu window activeted, the m...

How do you open PDF files with Word 2007?
I must figure out how to open PDF files in Word 2007. I am taking on line classes and work is shared in PDF format. I have a new Dell Inspiron laptop that came loaded with Windows 7. I have had it a week and need help. I tried to download the Microsoft PDF add on, but it did not work. I can only read code when I open incoming PDF files. The default program is listed as Word. What am I doing wrong? You don't. You need a PDF reader, the most common being Adobe Acrobat Reader which you can download for free. It is huge and has some clever tools, but if you only want to read th...

Can't open NRL Files (.nrl)
Hi all I can't open 4 e-mails containing attachments, the Types Of File are NRL File (.nrl). I don't know how to open or how to look at the attachments, If anyone can help me that would be great. Thank you for your time reading this. "Wolfhorn" <Wolfhorn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:414B5A7D-8BD5-4476-9679-F2751B0F70FB@microsoft.com... > Hi all > I can't open 4 e-mails containing attachments, the Types Of File are NRL > File (.nrl). > I don't know how to open or how to look at the attachments, If anyone can > help me that w...

Money crash creating savings account
I am running Money version 12 under Vista home premium. When I select the "Investing" pull down menu and then select "Saving" from the list displayed money crashes. I have repaired my money file and tried it on the repaired money file and it still fails. I have copied the Sample.MNY file to my documents, where my normal money file is stored, and the facility works Ok I do not think I have ever tried to use this facility before. ...

Creating a cursor on the fly
Hi, I would like to create a cursor on the fly, it is only going to be a white square but because it will be different sizes it would be better to create it on the fly. Anybody have any idea on how i can create a cursor on the fly like that? Thanks. Sims Cursors are actually a BMP sprite, I have tried once saving a BMP file as .cur and it worked! Create a BMP on the fly and set it as a cursor, try it! - Vicky Vigia "Sims" <siminfrance@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<#J5AQlSnDHA.2432@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>... > Hi, > > I would like to create a cursor ...

shellexecute not opening opera (default browser)
ShellExecute(this->m_hWnd,"open","http://somesite.com/somepage.htm", NULL,NULL, SW_SHOW); but it's not opening my default browser opera... instead its returning ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND error... i am using opera 9.02...2000 OS.. if the default browser IE then no problem... some one explain in detail I have never had a problem with it. When you click on a link in some document(say word doc), does it launch Opera? -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com <lencastro@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1165581644.934130.318980@n67g2000cwd.googlegroups.com.....

Template Folder and Default Location
I am trying to add templates to the FILE>>NEW window but I have so confused myself at this point that I am hoping you kind folks will clear this up for me The templates that show up there now are located in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\103 I tried adding my new ones to this folder but they didn't show up so I did a little "investigating" in the newsgroups and found that I too (like others I came across) have more than one instance of an XLStart folder as follows 1. C:\Program Files\MS Office\Office (this has one folder in it called "personal" and...

Creating a Pivot Chart
I am sure there is a pretty simple trick to this that I just cannot figure out. I would like to put these currencies into a pivot table and be able to filter by Country. My ideal situation would be able to set up a Pivot graph that I could pick and choose which currency I wanted to show using the report filter. Everytime I try I cannot get this result. My sheet is set up as the following. Colums have the Country Currency Ticker USD, JPY, GBP, etc with the values beneath them. The rows are labeled by date starting at 1/1/2006 to 10/22/08 starting in cell. The column labels start ...

Reply/New Message
Hello All - Using Outlook 2003 SP2 I have 3 accounts: Acct 1 Pop/Smtp (Default) Acct 2 Pop/Smtp Acct 3 Pop/Smtp When I start a new mail message, the default Acct 1 is used for the sender. But when I click Forward/Reply/Reply-All on an existing message, Acct 3 is used for the sender. (I get a gray box at the top of the message screen "this message will be sent via Acct3." I can then click Accounts and change the sender to Acct 1. How do I make Acct 1 be the default for New, Forward, Reply and Reply-All??? Any Ideas? Thanks, Shay Shay <shaygonen@gmail.com> wrote: > When...

How do I get Outlook2003 to open folders when new mail arrives?
Outlook 2003 / ms Exchange 2007 Hi How do I get Outlook2003 to open folders when new mail arrives? Background: I have just changed my profile so that we now use Ms Exchange(2007) with our Outlook(2003). In my previous profile (which used .PST files), when new mail arrives in a folder (having been placed there by a rule), Outlook would automatically open each folder when it puts new emails into that folder. This would mean that previously I could see at a glance where new emails have arrived (because the foldername has gone bold, with the number of unread emails also showing in brackets). ...

received .pub file but don't have program to open it.
How do I know which version of publisher to get to open a file .pub I was sent. It contains a business card but I dont want to buy a full new version if it was created on an older version. Do you have Publisher? What version? What happens when you try to open it? Do you have Norton? Might disable "script blocking" in Norton and in Norton options, misc., disable Office Plug-in. If you still have no luck send the file to me and I will convert it to your version. gsauer at columbus dot rr dot com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://...

Returning records from Recordset object
Does anyone knows how to get records returned from the OpenRecordset function in the session.database.openrecordset function? I would like to returns records from a query using the session object. ...

Integration Manager
I am working on an Integration where the source is a table in Microsoft SQL. I am using IM 10. and Great Plains 10. I have the flexibility of changing the structure of the table in SQL. I have the following questions: 1. I would like to time stamp the record that has been successfuly imported into Great Plains using integration Manager. Is there any way to do this? Do I need to do this as the integration is running or after it has run? 2. If errors arise for a specific record during the integration, can I mark the record so that next time I upload the integration, only those reco...

Filter Form Records button
I'm working with a form that displays all records, but has a filter button to show only a certain year, or all (*). Once prompted for the year in the messagebox, hitting cancel returns me to the form but with NO records showing. How can I hit cancel and have it go back to the form, displaying whatever records it was before hitting the filter button? Here's my current button code: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Private Sub btnFindStyle_Click() On Error GoTo Err_btnFindStyle_Click Dim msg, Style, Title, myResponse msg = "Enter Year...

Opening .xls file "outside" Excel not showing
Hi all. This is kind of weard, but here it goes: when I open workbook from Excel (file -> open) it works just fine, but... When I'm trying to open the same workbook via "link", for example double clicking the file from windows explorer -> Excel opens, but the file is not visible. And when I choose: view -> full screen -> it comes visible. Do you have any idea what is wrong? System is Win XP pro and Office XP. This happens to all .xls files... TIA Regards, Alfred Hi Alfred, Try the following steps: 1. Exit Excel 2. From Start, Run. Enter the command: "excel...

Using ADODB, how do I create a msgbox when duplicate data is enter
Hello, I am having a problem creating a msgbox, when data entered through a form into a table is duplicated. I would like for a msgbox to popup, and warn the user for dupliucate data, before the actual data is entered into the table. I have an index for no duplicate set on a field in a table. How would I go about this? I have seen code for Jet, and have tried to translate it over to ADODB, but with many problems. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks I don't know the code which is causing the problems with Jet but have you tried working with the 'match&#...

Unable to open XML attachment that refs an XSL
I am attempting to open an XML document that was sent to me as an attachment that references a stylesheet (.XSL). The XSL is stored locally on my machine. I get an error message saying that access is denied. I running Office 2k SP3 on W2K Pro. Is this part of Outlook's new blocking of certain file types as attachements? Is there a way around this? Thanks, Bob ...

Default Recipent Policy Not Working....
Hi This is an odd one... We have a single Exchange 2000 server with about 40 users in one domain... Never had any problems with things before but, I've just added a new user to AD and clicked on "Create Email Address" (just as I normally do...) and the mailbox seems to have been created (but I can't see it in Exchange Administrator..?). Also the address is not shown in the GAL and the Default Recipient Policy which establishes and Email address and X400 address does not seem to have worked...? I can send an email to the newly created address, but I cannot configure Outloo...

OWA default color scheme
Can anyone tell me how to change the OWA default color from the exchange server. I'd like all my users to have the maroon color scheme to match our school colors. Thanks. owa admin tool for exchange 2003. - rg "KJacks" <KJacks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC05FF7D-CF28-4F48-B02D-84FD7D5579E8@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me how to change the OWA default color from the exchange > server. I'd like all my users to have the maroon color scheme to match our > school colors. > Thanks. got a link? "rg" wrote: > owa ...

Reports created in Access 2003
When we upgraded to 2007 all the reports that had been created in 2003 were no longer on the toolbar at the top of the screen and I can't find them anywhere. Help. ...

ht change default directory for import/export
In Access 2007 is there a way to change the default folder location used for import and export? There's a "Default database folder" under the "Popular" Access options, but it only affects open/save and importing/exporting Access files (accdb and mdb). All the other import/exports (txt, xlsx, xml, etc.) all default to My Documents. Would love to change that, any help? ...