Onload JavaScript - get the current user's Business Unit

Hello everybody,

Is there a way to get the Business Unit the current user belongs to in the
onLoad JScript on a form?

Thank you,
Hrvoje

0
hrvojev1 (25)
9/25/2009 11:20:36 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Solved, thanks.

Hrvoje

"Hrvoje" <hrvojev@recro-net.hr> wrote in message
> Hello everybody,
>
> Is there a way to get the Business Unit the current user belongs to in the
> onLoad JScript on a form?
>
> Thank you,
> Hrvoje

0
hrvojev1 (25)

HELP: Can't get outlook to work with Yahoo email.
Cannot seem to get Outlook to work with a Yahoo email account. Someone please help me with the step-by-step guide line please. http://www.slipstick.com/addins/services/online.htm#yahoo -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEA...

Administrator has no rights on New Users, Exchange 2K
Good Afternoon. If I add a new user to AD, mail and everything is created, the user can log in and all is happy, except that the Administrator has NO rights! :( I have tried accessing the new folder by going to the Exchange (M:) directory, but I get kicked off (Access Denied). I cant change the owner or anything in the folder properties. This has only occured recenly, as there are about 5 users with this problem. The other problem is that I cant use Exmerge to back up their mail, as the program doesnt have access rights. Any ideas are appreciated. 404 Exchange 2k SBS SP3 Win 2K SP4 P4 51...

When running a macro I keep getting a box (Print Macro Definition.
I have a macro in which I am printing a report made from a query and each time I run the macro a box comes up sayd print Macro Denifitions and I can check or uncheck properties, actions and arguments and permissions by user and group. Or I can click on Ok or cancel. If I click on cancel, it runs ok and doesn't print out anything, but if I click on OK, then about 10 pages come out aft er the report prints. ...

Unit Groups and Overtime Charges
I have been trying to figure out how to charge a customer for overtime using Unit Groups. I assigned 1.5 in the quantity field thinking it would act as a multiplier against the normal product price. Am I wrong in my thinking? Please help! I'm getting frustrated. Thanks! Hi David, Does your product allow fractional quantities - if so you should be able to add a product onto an opportunity or order at 1.5 x the price. Pete. >-----Original Message----- >I have been trying to figure out how to charge a customer >for overtime using Unit Groups. I assigned 1.5 in the >...

How to get sender's Address in Visual C++ 6.0
I can use outlook type library to write a VC++ programe to get some information of outlook,such as mail's subject,time,but I don't know how to get the mail's sender's address,I mean I don't know which class and fonction I should use. -- Bob ...

Excel 2007 Default User Form
I read in a post that Excel 2007 contains a default User Form that can collect data and insert the entries made into the workbook, however I have not been able to find it on my own. Can you tell me the steps that I need to take in order to find the default User Form in Excel 2007? I think you mean the Data Form function. It's not on the ribbon by default so you need to customise the QAT and add the 'Form...' button to it. Rock;698538 Wrote: > I read in a post that Excel 2007 contains a default User Form that can > collect data and insert the entries m...

Query executed by the user
Hi Guys, Is it possible to find each user account who has performed query operations against a DB? I did manage to find something for SQL 2005 which does give me the query that is executed and the time..This does not list the user account.. SELECT deqs.last_execution_time AS [Time], dest.text AS [Query] FROM sys.dm_exec_query_stats AS deqs CROSS APPLY sys.dm_exec_sql_text(deqs.sql_handle) AS dest ORDER BY deqs.last_execution_time DESC I want to find these info for both SQL 2000 and 2005... Thanks a lot for your answers, JJ Jaison Jose (JaisonJose@discussions.microsof...

downloadable business templates (ie consignment agreements, contracts)
Version: 2008 How & where do I download any templates for Office 2008. As I understand it all Office 2008-specific templates are already available on your system unless you did a custom installation & chose to exclude them. Got to File> Project Gallery - New in order to access them. Templates from Office 2004 are available from the Mactopia site: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/templates.mspx and you can also use many of the ones on the main MS Office site: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/FX100595491033.aspx If you use any from the latter you should also review this ...

can't drag web parts on a new page with Business Portal
hi all, when I try to create a new center page and drag the web parts on it, there comes out an error says 'unexpected error occurred'. there is no more detail about the error. does anyone here have come across such the situation? does Business Portal need FrontPage 2003 to create web parts on pages? because we haven't installed FrontPage 2003 on the server yet. thank you all. cheers, Victor ...

How to do new customizations in Business Portal 4.0?
Hi, We have the option of upgradation of old customizations from Business Portal 3.0 to 4.0 . But I want some new customizations in Business Portal 4.0 . Is there any way to do that? I thought of doing in Business Portal 3.0 environment using Rational XDE by pointing to Great Plains 10.0 database where my custom tables are available and upgrading to Business Portal 4.0.Can I follow this process? Is there any other way of doing this? Please send me any documents if available? Thanks Sreedhar ...

CRM 3.0
Is there any way to delete (not disable) a Business Unit. I understand how to disable and the reasons for that. But on the chance that a Business Unit was created and say a typo was made, is it possible to delete it? I suspect that manual deletion in the database would be the only option, and perhaps that is dangerous or not supported? definately not supported. If you take this route be sure to get a full backup in case it causes issues with CRM ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "David Wasserman" <DavidWa...

Using "Get External Data"
Hi, I have been using the "get external data" utility for a few years now where I work. I go out to a data site with refresh every 5 minutes. I retain the data in adjacent cells one after another to produce a trend line. I do this for a 12 hour duration to show production output progress. It works well at local PCs running an independent file; same file, just running on different computers. A couple times a day, management gathers in a conference room to review the daily production status. The computer that is in that conference room, is off and on, and used for different (u...

how do I get punctuation after data in a report
I'm trying to get a colon after the name on a report which is a letter with the name populated by a data field. On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:22:03 -0700, Paula wrote: > I'm trying to get a colon after the name on a report which is a letter with > the name populated by a data field. Not sure I understand what you want, but does this help? =[FieldName] & ":" -- Fred Please respond only to this newsgroup. I do not reply to personal e-mail ...

Changing Registry as a Restricted user
I have a program that makes certain registry changes in the HKEY_CURRENT_USER section. The program doesnt work if the user is a restricted user (ie. guest). Is there any way to change the registry by a program running in restricted user mode? No. That's why it is called "restricted". If you don't have the privileges to change the Registry, you can't change the Registry. That's called "security". joe On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 05:21:50 -0800, "Joan Taylor" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a program that makes certai...

business portal
I think it would be useful if there is a setting that can be made so that requisition approvers are automatically reminded after x amount of time that a requistion is waiting on approver action. thanks, fred ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www....

LocalSystem vs Domain User
Hi, After a lot of problems with security in both sql server and crm server i would like to read something about (or get an explanation for) the difference between LocalSystem and Domain User. Do both security accounts in SQL and CRM server have to be the same? What is best? When do i choose what? I have gotten awfully confused about this. I would be most thankful if someone could give me some guidelines in this matter. Thank you very much The best advice is to pick one and stick with it. Part of it is preference and part ofit is security related. However, the key is to specify that ...

Errors between Mac and Windows Word Users

Can multiple users enter data into a spreadsheet simultaneously?
At work I have Excel 2003 and I see a menu item which seems to indicate that sharing a workbook is ok. Is this really true? I expect about 6 or 7 people might be simultaneously appending data to a simple list in a spreadsheet which might grow to several thousand rows. Any "gotchas" I should watch out for, before pitching Excel to my boss as a possible database solution? Take a look at excel's help for "Features that are unavailable in shared workbooks". You'll find a long list. If any of them are show stoppers, then you're done considering excel. If y...

I disabled an user, and then re-enable this user later on. But that user cannot access her Outlook Exchange mail box, and...
....when I sent her a test e-mail, I got this kind of bounce back message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test Sent: 3/29/2005 4:16 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: This Useron 3/29/2005 4:16 PM The message reached the recipient's e-mail system, but delivery was refused. Attempt to resend the message. If it still fails, contact your system administrator. <mailserver.mycompany.net #5.2.1> Here are the servers info: Domain Controller: Windows Server 2003 Exchange Server:...

Multiple Users 10-25-07
My company will be using an accesss database so that multiple users can input information at one time. How do we do this so that no one will overwrite the others work? We do not want it to be read only, is there a way to do that? Look at this link on "Splitting a Microsoft Access Database" http://www.databasedev.co.uk/split_a_database.html -- Good Luck BS"D "Nat" wrote: > My company will be using an accesss database so that multiple users can input > information at one time. How do we do this so that no one will overwrite the > others work? We do...

Slightly O.T.
Exchange 2003 on Small Business Server 2003 Premium, ISP hosted external email, dynamic IP through DYNDNS.com ========================== Our Director is on a road trip; called me after the first day to say he is not getting any emails. Checked with the ISP, they said "everything looks fine on our end". Re-checked my account at DYNDNS.com and at NetworkSolutions.com - the MX records haven't changed - and all the rest of us are unaffected. Found he can send OK, just can't receive. Checked the ISP's mail IP and our domain at DNSReports.com and DNSStuff.com - all lo...

users and computers...
When I view users in 'users and computers' on my domain controller (not exchange box) I don't have any of the exchange attributes for the users (exchange general, email addresses, etc.). What do I need to install to get those attributes for my non exchange domain controller? Run the Exchange setup program on the DC and choose to only install the system management tools. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP http://www.msexchange.org/Neil_Hobson/ "Marco" <noel@network-able.com> wrote in message news:OqSEeQhhGHA.4892@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > When I view users i...

Migrate users to server in another site
Hi, I am about to migrate users from one Exchange Server to another. The servers are in different sites and domains. I thought of moving groups of users with the "exmerge" utility. In order to get mail delivery to work to users moved to the new server I am planning to use the "Forward all mail with unresolved recipients to host" function. However this gives me two problems: 1) How should I get mail from the new Exchange server delivered back to users still on the old server? Using the "Forward all mail with unresolved recipients to host" funcition on both servers...

DPM 2010 protecting 2008 R2 Hyper-V gets stuck at .19MB
All my other jobs work just fine. When trying to protect Hyper-V stored on the local drive of the host Hyper-V Server (2008 R2) using Child Partition Snapshot, they all get stuck. I see other posts that seem very similar to this, but never see a resolution. Looking at the VSS Writers I see "Waiting for completion" The Initial Store is the only thing that will backup. HELP!!!!! DPM 2010 Beta installed on Server 2008 x64 (not R2 yet) Hyper-V Host server is Server 2008 R2 Enterprise 3 VMs are Server 2008 R2 Standard 3 VM VHDs are stored locally (not on CSV) Do y...

Enable user-access to CMS Groups
I just typed in a big posting, and now I can't find it.. my apologies if this is the 2nd post. Very simply - we have two databases, X and Y - X takes a real-time feeds of live trades - Y is redundant copy of the same feeds - Three instances of X, two instances of Y, all v2008 linked servers The front-end monitors all five instances real-time, for trading volume, for the given @start/@stop/@exchange. One procedure in each instance, they have to fire it five times, example result-set: Server Qty SRV1 47213321 The logic has been in place forever, but must be...