One to many relationship with Invoice Product as parent #2

I need to create a one to many relationship in CRM 4.0 with the Invoice
Product entity (invoicedetail) as the parent and a custom entity as the
child.  I see that the functionality to create this particular type of
relationship has been disabled in the regular entity customization tools.

Does anyone know of a supported (preferred of course) or unsupported way to
create this relationship and display it in the usual manner on the Invoice
Product and custom entity forms?

Is there a reason that I should know about why CRM does not allow this type
of relationship to be created?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

if cell is text move left one column

VB Macro #2

Field Service Calls and Invoices
We use the Service Call modules for repairs in our Stores and have a situation that I'm trying to find a workaround. We have situations where our technicians will pick-up items without prior notification to our dispatchers. All of a sudden we get an invoice and currently we have to track down the charge and then we are forcing a PO into the system from the Service Call in order to properly receive and enter the invoice. Does anyone have other ways to do this and track the information/cost on the Service Call without needing to create a PO after the fact. This is not an applicat...

VCR to DVD Part 2

product key #4
I have a product key for microsoft office which I purchased for my pc several months back. I am now trying to use that same product key to register office on my mac (office was pre-installed). Where do I enter in this product key in the mac office trial software in order for me to get full access? In article <1190872643.026720.79220@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, jaime825@gmail.com wrote: > I have a product key for microsoft office which I purchased for my pc > several months back. I am now trying to use that same product key to > register office on my mac (office was pre...

set print area #2

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

how to know how many e-mail each user receives per day?
We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003. I would like to know how to get an average of how many e-mails each users send and receives per day. ...

Bank One Download is not working

IMAP address on exchange sever #2

help #2