OnChange Sales Stage - Probability Update

Does anyone know how to use onChange in a Sales Stage
(salesstagecode)field to update Probability.

I am using the following code, but it does not work (after pubisicing
and iis):

var i =3D 0;  switch (parseInt(event.srcElement.ret=ADurnValue, 6))  {case
2:          i =3D 5;          break;      case 3:          i =3D 25;
  break;      case 4:          i =3D 50;          break;    case 5:
   i =3D 75;          break;      case 6:          i =3D 95;
break;      }  crmForm.closeprobability.value =3D i;
crmForm.closeprobability.retur=ADnValue =3D i;
crmForm.closeprobability.click=AD();

The sales stage has NULL as default value and a further 5 stages
Initial Contact
Qualifying
Proposal Submission
Negotiation
Sale=20

(or how to create a sales process without activities?)

0
Charlotte
7/5/2005 2:07:52 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I am not a JavaScript expert, but why did you insert:

"crmForm.closeprobability.retur­nValue = i"

and

"crmForm.closeprobability.click­();"

I think that they might be probably contributing to your error....

"Charlotte" wrote:

> Does anyone know how to use onChange in a Sales Stage
> (salesstagecode)field to update Probability.
>
> I am using the following code, but it does not work (after pubisicing
> and iis):
>
> var i = 0;  switch (parseInt(event.srcElement.ret­urnValue, 6))  {case
> 2:          i = 5;          break;      case 3:          i = 25;
>   break;      case 4:          i = 50;          break;    case 5:
>    i = 75;          break;      case 6:          i = 95;
> break;      }  crmForm.closeprobability.value = i;
> crmForm.closeprobability.retur­nValue = i;
> crmForm.closeprobability.click­();
>
> The sales stage has NULL as default value and a further 5 stages
> Initial Contact
> Qualifying
> Proposal Submission
> Negotiation
> Sale
>
> (or how to create a sales process without activities?)

You shouldn't need to use a jscript/onChange event to update probability.
When creating a sales process in workflow manager, the stage header that
appears displays the probability for the particular stage.  You can change
the probability number by editing the sales stage.  (A probability selection
field appears in the Edit Sales Stage dialog box.)

"Charlotte" wrote:

> Does anyone know how to use onChange in a Sales Stage
> (salesstagecode)field to update Probability.
>
> I am using the following code, but it does not work (after pubisicing
> and iis):
>
> var i = 0;  switch (parseInt(event.srcElement.ret­urnValue, 6))  {case
> 2:          i = 5;          break;      case 3:          i = 25;
>   break;      case 4:          i = 50;          break;    case 5:
>    i = 75;          break;      case 6:          i = 95;
> break;      }  crmForm.closeprobability.value = i;
> crmForm.closeprobability.retur­nValue = i;
> crmForm.closeprobability.click­();
>
> The sales stage has NULL as default value and a further 5 stages
> Initial Contact
> Qualifying
> Proposal Submission
> Negotiation
> Sale
>
> (or how to create a sales process without activities?)

After Update Event for option group in Access 2007
I've installed Access 2007 and am having some weird problems with it. For example, when I create an option group and try to set up a procedure in the AfterUpdate event, there is no AfterUpdate event. The only events available are click, dblclick, mousedown, mouseup, mousemove, and paint. Have I got a bad install or did Microsoft do away with other events in 2007? Are you certain you have the correct thing selected? Sounds like the right events for the (Detail?) section. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.ht...

update query 01-11-08
I tried to use update query to update data that I didn't have prior to inputting the rest. I get the data whenever my supervisor can give it to me which is hours worked. I made a query with the criteria as null hours. When I change the query to update query the date and employee id fields ( which is part of the original query field) disappeared. It only left the worked hours field which I can't update because the date and employee id field disappears so I don't know who's hours or what date I am updating. Hi, it's always a good idea to have a backup of your data. You could...

Can't update from 5/3 Bank
When I update, all my accounts will automatically download transactions except those at 5/3 Bank. I can manually download, but when I update from within Money 2006 I get error message: "OFXHTPP500" It used to update OK. Any ideas? ...

security update for exchange 2003 and effects on Blackberry
Hello, I am little confused about this security upgrade. Our exchange 2003 serverwith SP2 has store version 6.5.7638.1. We are using balckberry 4.0 as mobile device now. As per MS article 895949, "change is implemented on exchange 2003 SP2 with store.exe file version of 7650.23 or higher. Does this mean, I do not need to apply this hotfix? Thank you. -- Dipti On Wed, 10 May 2006 13:07:02 -0700, Dipti <Dipti@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, >I am little confused about this security upgrade. Our exchange 2003 >serverwith SP2 has store version 6.5.7638....

Shipping time has been updates on Staples and Amazon!
Now Amazon/Staples has a shipping time of 24hrs. Does anyone know if this is real or a typical trick. I'm not sure on the timescales, but the MS KB seems to have references to 2004 products now. (e.g http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;182608) -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not...

sales process template
How does one go about creating a spreadsheet that tracks a lead or contact and follows it through the sales cycle until it converts to a client or sale? It shows each of the different phases of the sales cycle and a percentage of that lead or contact is followed through each step and it all adds up to the total number of sales at the bottom. This number is then tied into the yearly pro forma. Sounds easy but putting it on paper is confusing for me. ...

Truesync Update
Hi, I need a truesync software update to synchronize my Rex 5001 with Outlook 2000. The Update is no longer available from the company. Has anybody an idea where i can get the update files? Bye It is available on the Intel website -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "alkie" <akiess@mdc-berlin.de> wrote in message news:764af052.0408160112.1b6190d6@posting.google.com... > Hi, > > I need a truesync software update to synchronize ...

M04's first update
The last time I shutdown M04 it said that it had downloaded an update for it. When I restarted M04 it now says Money 2004 update 1 under about money 2004. Does anyone know what was included in this update? Zach Yeah - I did the update, too - don't know what the diff was -only I did notice that right after the update I was getting sponsor ads - so I had to turn them off again. On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 10:08:52 -0500, "Zach Rose" <meoge@hotmail.com> wrote: >The last time I shutdown M04 it said that it had downloaded an update for >it. When I restarted M04 it now sa...

GAL update from different domain?
Hi, We have 2 offices linked by VPN over a 2mb leased line. Both offices have their own Active Directory & Exchange 2003 server and I have created domain trusts so that users in each office can access data from both. Yesterday I needed to add users from one Exchange domain to another as we are migrating users email accounts onto one box as follows: - Site A - user1@Adomain1.co.uk exchange account has been migrated to - Site B - user1@Bdomain2.co.uk. All is well and they are receiving mail and can access public folders & GAL. The problem is that the GAL doesnt seem to update since fi...

how to update status between two sheets?
I have two sheets "sheet1" and "sheet2" In both sheets I have two columns called "id" and "status" In sheet1, in column id I have unique numbers. the status in sheet2 will be updated very often. I want to update the same status to corresponding id in sheet1. sheet2 will only have id's whose status has changed recently. not all the ids will be available in sheet2. so i can't sort and copy it to sheet1. How to do this with formula alone? Kindly revert back for clarifications. ...

Sales Tax Exempt Periods
In New York State they have time periods where clothing is exempt from state sales tax. In this case any single purchase of less than $110 is exempt from the state portion of sales tax. The county portion is still there. After a week's time the exemption is removed and returns to normal. We need some simple mechanism in RMS to allow the user to designate a time period for the exemption period so the cashier does not have to keep manually adjusting the sales tax. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes....

Select alternate ship To address in Sales Trx Entry using a custo.
It would be nice to be able to have the option to populate the Sales Ship To Address Entry screen using a customer ID rather than having to type in the entire address, when the order is shipping to a customer other than the one being billed. Years ago in Solomon this was a standard feature. It would save users a lot of time if all they had to type was a customer ID rather than an entire name and address. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" bu...

update query help 07-14-10
sql 2000 i have three tables 1- create table mytab(id_no varchar(5), Counter smallint)) 2- create table Rectab(id_no varchar(5), refno smallint)) 3- create table Lib_tab(refno smallint) insert into mytab values(1,null) insert into mytab values(2,null) insert into mytab values(3,null) insert into mytab values(4,null) -- Rectab has duplicate values insert into Rectab values(1,1) insert into Rectab values(1,1) insert into Rectab values(1,2) insert into Rectab values(1,2) insert into Rectab values(1,2) insert into Rectab values(1,3) insert into Rectab values(2,1) ins...

debt reduction planner not updating month to month properly (2007
Money 2007 Premium... I use the debt reduction planner, and specify a fixed amount to pay off every month. Let's say, $500. However, I don't use the debt reduction planner to add those bills as "scheduled" in the main scheduler. I manage the payments myself manually, but like looking at the debt reduction planner to see where I'm at. However, it doesn't update my payment per accounts properly month to month. When I look at the debt reduction planner month-to-month schedule, the current month says I should be paying over $4000 in bills, and then from next ...

Update Rollup 1 for Microsoft CRM 3.0 is available for download
Microsoft has released Update Rollup 1, which is a bundle of many hotifxes available through Microsoft support only before. You can download it at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=08BADB01-4984-458E-96E6-4F08622CFE63&displaylang=en. More information about the rollup can be found here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922815 -- Michael Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx ---------------------------------------------------------- Thanks for the info! "Michael H�hne" <michael.hoehne@nospam.nospam> ...

Sales Order Comments not Transferring
When transferring a sales order to a PO, the comments on each line to do transfer as well. This error only started occurring once Project Accounting was installed. Is there a way to get this data to continue to transfer? Your best bet is to open a support case with Microsoft. If they deem this to be a bug, the case will be free of charge. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Adam" wrote: > When transferrin...

Mutual Fund "Sales Charge"??
I recently contributed 4000 bucks to my Roth IRA which is composed of several American Funds funds. I was suprised to see that I was knocked for a 5% "sales charge". I don't remember seeing this type of fee before. I found this page on American Funds site that shows the rate that they charge for their "Sales Charge": http://www.americanfunds.com/funds/classes/charges.htm?referrer=shhp_reg_breakpoints Is this type of thing normal? They are actually charging me for putting extra money in my accounts with them. On 25 Apr 2006 13:31:03 -0700, "cmay" <cma...

Automatic Update of Cells Based on Date
Hi, I have a pretty tough question here. I have a spreadsheet that lists the total amount of money owed. I lists the monthly payments and the due date of payments. What I' trying to do is have it update the total amount owed when the due dat arrives automatically. E.g. Before Updating Total Amount Monthy Payment Due Date $1000 $50 10/08/04 After Updating $950 $50 11/08/04 The Due Date field doesn't need to update automatically since I have ...

Cascade Updates ?
Is there any performance-related/technical reason not to just enable this on all relationships unless there's an explicit reason not to? -- PeteCresswell If you are joining tables with natural primary keys (i.e. the key data has meaning such as a name), cascade update can save you a lot of grief if, for example, someone changes their name. Now if you use artifical primary keys, such as an autonumber with no "meaning", there really isn't a reason to use cascade update as you should never have to change the primary key data in the parent table. BTW: I almost always user...

In Publisher how do I get invoice numbers to update automatically
I am setting up my invoices using Publisher. I have got the date to change automatically, but can I also get the invoice number to change automatically? Thank you. Joe Use Mail Merge. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Mojostone" <Mojostone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7553BE65-97D5-4AAA-AE66-91950B71AB1F@microsoft.com... >I am setting up my invoices using Publisher. I have got the date to change > automatically, but can I also get the invoice number to change > autom...

Updating progress bar after OnInitDialog
Hi all, I have a dialog-box: when the user presses a button, I would like to show a new modal dialog-box with a progress bar indicating some potentially lengthy operation progress. This operation is done by a worker thread. (The worker thread sends messages to the GUI thread, to update progress bar position.) The problem is that I can't start the thread or send messages to the progress bar from OnInitDialog. So, I thought about this "work-around": in OnInitDialog, I create a timer (just 200 ms), and return. When the timer "ticks" for the first time (i.e. after 20...

Update Worksheet data to other worksheets Data
Hi All I have two Excel file. One Excel (A) create by User and other Excel (B) is shared version posted on company shared directory. I need update Worksheet B base on Worksheet A. In Worksheet A, the key is Col A + Col B + Col Cm matched to Worksheet B, the key is Col A + Col D + Col E Below Column need to update WS A to WS B. The column may be changed. After each Updated. Work Sheet A -> WorkSheet B I - > P J ->Q K ->R .... Any suggestion to using VBA to Update Excel B ? If Records not f...

Rrror forwarding an email in Sales Outlook Client
Hi, I'm getting an error: "an error has occured please contact your system admin" when I tried to forward an email that has been promoted to CRM in the Sales Outlook client. And, the email is not forwarded because of that error. Thank you for your help. Lia Budiman ...

Problem with updating connection string to embedded MS query
I have an Access 2007 db that allows the user to combine data from various sources and then updates queries embedded in an Excel 2007 spreadsheet. I update the connection string and the command text with the details of the path and database name and then refresh the queries, so it doesn't matter where the user puts the database or if they change the name. This all works on my local machine, no matter where I place the db and Excel template. However, over a network a type mismatch error is raised when the connection string is changed. In the same environment one person can...

Sales Batch Posting Error
When posting a sales batch we encounter this error: **ERROR: Unable to obtain Receivables document number. I cannot figure out the cause or solution. Can someone please help? Thnx Hi Jeremy, There is a Knowledge Base article which addresses this issue. KB Article#: 856940. Hope that solves your issue. -- Thanks Vaidy http://www.vaidy-dyngp.com "Jeremy" wrote: > When posting a sales batch we encounter this error: > **ERROR: Unable to obtain Receivables document number. > I cannot figure out the cause or solution. Can someone please help? > > Thnx...