Odd e-mail duplication problem - Help?

All e-mails promoted or Tracked in CRM Outlook client are being copied to one
particular Account that is unrelated. The e-mails are copied correctly to the
history of the desired accounts and Contacts  but also copy to one particular
Accountl as well.

As anyone seen anything like this and have any ideas what could be wrong?

--
Darryl - dh@mtccrm.com -www.mtccrm.com - Only Microsoft CRM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Banking Services Update Problem #2
I have successfully completed all of the steps as provided for in the update instructions. Initially updates were received as usual. However, now all of the accounts that were disabled and set-up again are failing to update. Message received is "Update unsuccessful" and call summary message is "Microsoft Money could not update your account. Please try to update your account again." Also after updating, the accounts that were updated never displayed a password text box. I went through the disable and set-up process again and still no password text box on the upd...

Decimal To Fraction Odds
For betting purposes I need to convert decimal odds to fractional odds. Listed below are the common values. Decimal Fraction 1.10 1/10 1.20 1/5 1.30 3/10 1.40 2/5 and so on, up to 51.00 5/1 101.00 100/1 Would this be best handled with a lookup function? With betting the fractions are not always true fractions such as, 3.90 29/10 5.50 9/2 Hi, I don't understand something like 3.90 = 29/10 But a lookup table would probably be best because if you apply ?/10 fraction format to the above Excel displays 39/10. -- If this helps, please click the Yes button Cheers, Shane Devenshire ...

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Windows XP x64 MFC application problem
I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this probem? >I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is >messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on >Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this >probem? The obvious response is - try debugging it on that platform and find where it's giving rise ...

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

WCF Client serialization problem