Notes on Advanced Find Results of Report?

Is it possible to have the notes show up on the advanced find results
so I can export them with everything else to Excel? That field doesn't
show up when I edit which columns I want to appear.

Or is there some way I can run a custom report with the notes and other
fields I want and then export to excel?

Thanks!

0
chris
8/1/2006 2:17:16 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Custom Item list report
I used to have an custom item list report that I used with our scanpal scanners for inventory, my computer crashed and when we reinstalled the RMS software I most have lost that report. Does anyone have this report available? or can someone tell me how to get it? Help!!! Thanks! ...

Reports - front and back
I have received a new report request - and I'm stumped (again).The front page contains page header, detail section of text fields that can grow, page footer.The back page contains page header, detail section of boilerplate text, page footer.The page headers and footers are different on the front and back, but I have the code - thanks to this forums participants - that handles it.The dimensions I'm using are: top and bottom margin = .5 inch; page header = .5 inch; page footer = 2 inches. That should leave me 7.5 inches in the detail section - which I've doubled to handle the front...

Automatically insert date and time in a side note
I know I can insert the current date and time in a note or side not by using sft+alt+f but would like to automate this so that the current date and time are automatically inserted into a side note when I create one by pressing the windows key + n. ...

Finding Leads 12-15-04
I have added the parameter specifying only open leads to the advanced find expression so there is still no explanation as to why different results are being produced from the 2 search methods. I have found that the search using the find box only returns the leads that the user owns. However, the same search in the advanced find returns many more records. The applicable user has a role with organisation read/write priveleges for lead records. Best regards Lee I believe your post is a follow up to an earlier one I responded to. There is one more thing I can think of: Have you at some point c...

Invoices Applied to Cash Receipts Report
Is there a report in GP 9.0 that shows the invoices that were applied to a cash receipt? I can find this information in the Receivables Transaction Inquiry by Customer, but I cannot print it out. I have a client that needs to print this information out and give it to their customer. On Jun 8, 4:38 pm, Jocelyn <Joce...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a report in GP 9.0 that shows the invoices that were applied to a > cash receipt? I can find this information in the Receivables Transaction > Inquiry by Customer, but I cannot print it out. I have a client tha...

lotus notes 6.5.3 local area server connection setup !!!
Hello All, I need to find lotus notes 6.5.3. connection server setup details. After I was installed 6.5.3 .I go to setup local area connection server.Type for Server name: xxxxxxxxxxxx then Destination server address setup to xxxxxx for address after that Open the link to the databases on the server, File - Database - Open but there is no my server name in this point Can anybody to help me about this. thanks. Aydin YILDIZ ay_yildiz1881@yahoo.com No, but a support group for Lotus Notes would be where I would start. = Whatever made you think this is an Outlook issue? --=20 Milly S...

Crystal Reports in VB.NET Express Edition
Hello, I have a quick question. I am currently using VB.NET Express. I need to use Crystal Reports (Crystal Report Viewer, etc.) in the application I am working on. The only issue - since I am using Express Edition, I am assuming that Crystal Reports is not included. So my question - can I purchase it? Or, do I need to acquire a retail box of Visual Studio. If so, which versions has it? Thank you PM "PM" <PM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DAD26F5B-68BD-485F-84C0-B0443F91F19A@microsoft.com... > Hello, I have a quick question. &g...

Finding Certain Dates
I get paid on the 1st and 15th of every month unless that day falls on a weekend or holiday. If that happens I get paid on the business day prior to the 1st or 15th. I have a flash that pops up on paydays by nesting the IF function: (=(IF(AND(B200=2,C200=15),"P * A * Y * D * A * Y",IF(AND(B201=3, C201=1),"P * A * Y * D * A * Y",IF(AND(B202=3,C202=15),"P * A * Y * D * A * Y",IF(AND(B203=3,C202=30),"P * A * Y * D * A * Y", IF(AND(B204=4,C204=13),"P * A * Y * D * A * Y",IF(AND(B205=5,C205=1) ,...

Printing reports with no data
Actually the title of this question is a little misleading, sorry. This should be fairly simple. I run 5 different reports for 2 different shifts based on certain product catagories that were produced the previous day. Sometimes there is data for those reports and sometimes not. Instead of the report opening in preview, I would rather just have a MsgBox pop up that says there's nothing to report. Other than date and shift information, I'm pulling up the product SKU, description of the product, start and end time, qty and so on. please help! Thanks Bill R. -- John 3:16 "Fo...

Oversized reports in Advanced financials
Hi, I have customized a report to show 12 months of operations on B. Sheet and P&L in advanced financials. However, I cannot control the printing so that it prints on land scape with legal size paper. Anyone had any success in this situation before? Please advise -- Manager Why aren't you using FRx to generate the report? "pancho" wrote: > Hi, > > I have customized a report to show 12 months of operations on B. Sheet and > P&L in advanced financials. However, I cannot control the printing so that it > prints on land scape with legal size paper. ...

Result of crosstab query in form
Hi. In Access 2007 I'm trying to display the result of a crosstab query in a (continuous) form. In the Form_Open event I fill the label Caption and text control ControlSource with the field names from the query. But when I open the form the text controls display the #Name? error. Even when I fill the control sources with the correct field names (selected from the list) I get the message the name is not in the list... What is the solution? Thanks in advance, Ronald. Ronald wrote: >In Access 2007 I'm trying to display the result of a crosstab query in a >...

find a record
Hi, I have an unbound form with a number of combo's. I'm wanting to select from the combo and populate a number of text boxes. I know I can do it just by putting a control source in the text box of =cboDem.column(2) but am trying to work out how to do it with code. I've tried many different ways and just can't do it. I think I probably need 'find' in there somewhere... I'm completely lost now. can anyone assist? Private Sub cboDemo_AfterUpdate() Dim rs As DAO.Recordset Set rs = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset("SELECT tblDemo.DemoIDS, tblClient.Client, ...

Replace Option Group Value from form with text in report header
Hi all, Question: How can I convert the numerical option group value from a form to a string value and place it in the control source of a textbox in a report header? I have a form used to 'build' reports: users choose a query, a report, and then the rest of the controls on the form are used to build a 'where' clause for the DoCmd.OpenReports statement attached to a command button which opens the report based on all the user's choices. I've tried creating a variable on the report in the declarations area and then using a select case statement in the 'open&...

Help exporting the resulting of a sort by Group
HI, I would like to export into excel from MS Project 2007 the result of a sort by Group value within my project. I have created a custom field called area for my project and have assigned an 'area' for each task. If I sort by the group 'area' I get the exact results that I would like to export - the sum of values (such as work, % work complete, etc) for each of my areas. HOWEVER I can not seem to export this into excel. I am not able to figure out how to create a filter that will give me the group by area with the sum totals. Can you help please - is there a...

Advanced "mixed" filter possible?
Is it possible in Outlook 2003, to make an advanced filter so that I filter out every mail with attachments (to my unwanted-email folder), except those emails from my friends ...? Regards Morten ...

RPC over HTTP setup help. RPC DIag returns no results.
I have been trying for several weeks to get RPC over HTTP workign in our environment. I refuse to put an ISA in place and am currently behing a Pix 520 ( which is not the issue, all logs show no denied traffic) I also see no error logs in either of my Exchange servers. Please any help is appreciated. From my Front end Server I see the followign when running RPCDIAG ** Microsoft Windows [Version 5.2.3790] (C) Copyright 1985-2003 Microsoft Corp. C:\Program Files\Windows Resource Kits\Tools>rpcdump /p ncacn_http Querying Endpoint Mapper Database... RpcMgmtEpEltInqNext:(Access is denied....

How do I show hyperlinked images opened in a report
I am a newbie to access and I was wondering how I can show hyperlinked images opened in a report. I have viewed other threads and it seems possible, but I can not figure it out. I currently have a table with over 2000 records and up to 6 hyperlinked images to each record along with other data. The reports will be based off querries for a few records at a time. Please help! I really need help with this one. This is what I've done: Added an Image control to the report. After I added and saved the image control, I've deleted it's picture property. I Coded the Detail Section F...

Two identical formulas for a different result?
Hello everyone, :) A very quick question, but nonetheless very intriguing to me (I jus lost 4h on that :( ) I don't understand why my first formula works, and the second and thir don't. {=SUM(IF(FiscYear="2003",IF(IncomeFeeID="RB",Amount,0),0))} =SUMPRODUCT((FiscYear="2003")*(IncomeFeeID="RB")*Amount) (result is #value) =SUMPRODUCT((FiscYear="2003")*(IncomeFeeID="RB"),Amount) (this one could work too I thought, but result in a 0) I am simply trying to sum (amount) when the fiscal year is 2003 an IncomeFeeId is RB......

Calendar Report in CRM
I'm trying to write a report in CRM that will display data in a calendar format. I've been banging my head on this for weeks and I haven't turned up anything online. I have some dates with titles attached I just want a calendar to display those titles on those date. I wouldn't think it would be that hard but it is. Help! ...

Urgent: How can make a delivery note
Hi, how can I print a delivery Note in POS ,which contain only the quantities and customer info (No Prices) and Delivery order in Header. thanks ...

Crystal Reports 9 Timeout 04-28-06
I have read all of the posts related to Crystal timing out or hanging when reports are run against large datasets, but there doesn't seem to be any real solutions out there for CRM 1.2. I have a client that adds about 100,000 new opportunities a quarter and upper management needs to be able to run some reports that show all of the opportunities in nice little bar charts. Aside from the max db results trick, is there anything that can be done for a 1.2 installation? As an aside....it seems there a huge number of posts dealing with problems for Reporting Services. Is reporting really better...

Frequency per month (advanced filtering?)
Hi, I have a long list looking like this: Box number Ship date Dealer code 343 2008-12-12 SE1212 344 2008-12-12 SE1212 345 2008-12-12 SE1212 346 2008-12-12 SE1212 348 2008-12-12 SE1213 349 2008-12-12 SE1213 350 2008-12-12 SE1213 351 2008-12-12 SE1213 352 2008-12-12 ...

Have Hyperlinks to be in opened state in a report
I am a beginner at this using Access 2003. I am a newbie to access and I was wondering how I can show hyperlinked images opened in a report. I have viewed other threads and it seems possible, but I can not figure it out. I currently have a table with over 2000 records and up to 6 hyperlinked fields with images to each record along with other data. The reports will be based off querries for a few records at a time. Please help! I really need help with this one. This is what I've done: Added an Image control to the report. After I added and saved the image control, I've delete...

Saving Windows Explorer "search results"
How do I save to file the actual search results (file names and details) from a search for files in Windows Explorer. When I save, all that is saved is the "keyword" for the search. I am using WinXP Home edition SP3. Let me Google that for you. http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=save+search+results+xp "PSRumbagh" <PSRumbagh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3C0A2482-287F-4E9C-A49B-69AE245361C7@microsoft.com... > > How do I save to file the actual search results (file names and details) > from > a search for files in Windows Ex...

Item Movement History Report
Hi, I need a new filter for (Store Id or Store Name) in Item Movement History Report in HQ. Thanks and Mery Christmas Javier Barcelona,Spain What report r u talking about? the Item Movement report in HQ already has StoreID and StoreName as filters, and as far as i know, Item Movement History report is only in SO not in HQ "Javier Coll" <Javier Coll@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA4D68FE-13E7-432D-A989-D028FAEAE20E@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I need a new filter for (Store Id or Store Name) in Item Movement History > Report > in HQ. > &g...