Not all pages in record print

When I go to print a Contact record, with lengthy notes, it only prints the
first 3 pages - anyone know how to make it print ALL?  TIA!
--
TWhelan
0

Fetching Web Page Inconsistent
I have a program that fetches a web page using InternetOpenUrl and InternetReadFile. It works consistently on XP, but on some (not all) Vista (and apparently Windows 7) machines if doesn't. For the program and web page fetch to work the person must be logged in with IE and have a login cookie. When it's exhibiting the failure it returns a page that says the user is not logged in. But, he is. When the program sees a "You aren't logged in" page it has an option to go to the target page in IE. If the user chooses this option and goes to the page in the browse...

How to only print cells where there is data entered, as in a sched
Please does anyone know if it is possible to print selective cells automatically as in schedule employees for a certain day? I have an employee list of about 65 and would like an enlarged printout showing just the scheduled employees each day and their hours. Any ideas? I'm using Excel 2003. I'd rather not have to buy another or add-in program. Cel Have you tried to see what an Autofilter can do for you? Perhaps filter just for that particular day. You can print the results then remove the filter. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 13:43:02 -0700, Cel <Cel@discuss...

Open form and if no matching records create a new record
I am sure this is simple for most of you but I am stumped. I have a form PT_Demog that needs to open another form PT_MedBasic I created a button using the wizard to open records with Patient_ID. Private Sub Medical_Form_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Medical_Form_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "PT_MedBasic" stLinkCriteria = "[Patient_ID]=" & Me![Patient_ID] DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria Const cQuote = """" 'Thats two quotes Me!Patient_ID.DefaultValue = cQuote &...

How do I not print the column letters A-Z but keep the row #'s
I am trying to print a chart where I want to keep the row numbers but not the column headings A-Z printed. Choosing Page setup under the Sheets tab only lists them together not as single choices. Is there a way to customize the sheet to only list the row numbers? How about inserting a new A column and adding =ROW() best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "jgb" <jgb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E503B439-3323-4CE9-A5B8-5477CFC091C2@microsoft.com... >I am trying to print a chart where I want to keep the row ...

New record in second form
I have two forms; Form 1 and Form 2. What I want to know is that is it possible to add a new record in Form 2 through Form 1, i.e. have a command button in Form 1 which when clicked will add a new record to Form 2? Thanks On Jun 29, 5:42 pm, AKphidelt <AKphid...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > What do you mean by this? You want to add a new record to Form 2's recordset > or listbox or what? yes i want to add a new record to form 2's recordset On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:05:17 -0700, Asif <asifhashmani@hotmail.com> wrote: >On Jun 29, 5:42 pm, AKphidelt <AKp...

nsookup error
Hello, When I use nslookup I get the error: *** Can't find server name for address 192.168.3.1: Non-existent domain *** Default servers are not available Server: UnKnown Address: 192.168.3.1 192.168.3.1 is my gateway's address (the router) I have my TCP/IP settings to automatically fetch both my IP and the DNS servers. Doing some searching on the net some people say I need to create a PTR record for this reverse lookup - but I can't figure out how to do this. One article says there should be a DNS Management tool under Control Panel -> Administrative...

how to display a message when current record is locked?
how can I put a message when current record is locked? sometimes users don't realise that the record is already being used so I think that a message alerting them was perfect. How can i do this? Regards, Marco Marco, What method are you using to "Lock" the record? If some property, or form value, denotes "locked", the use the OnCurrent event of the form to examine that property or value, and post the Locked message when applicable. Ex. OnCurrent (aircode, using a form value) If Me.LockStatus = "Locked" Then ' MsgBox ...

hp920c printer prints only the top half of any most lines of text

excel page numbering
How do I number every page in a workbook which has several tabs [SIZE="1"]To insert page numbers on multiple worksheets at the same time, click the first worksheet tab, and then hold down CTRL while clicking the other worksheet tabs. On the View menu, click Header and Footer. Click Custom Header or Custom Footer. To specify where you want the page number to appear, click inside the Left section, Center section, or Right section box. Click the page number button , and then click OK. A preview image of your header or footer will appear in the Page Setup dialog box. -- Rebel ------...

Printing hyperlinked Documents
Hello, Quite often, I am sent multiple word documents with multiple hyperlinks to other word documents and pdfs. I am assigned the task of printing out the word documents and the hyperlinked documents in order. I have researched this for hours: How do you print the original word document and all of its hyperlinked documents, in order, without opening up each individual hyperlinked document and printing it? Please keep in mind the fact that I'm not a software guru. I need step-by-step directions. Thank you so much for your help. In news:6B4FF1C0-A684-4E79-B58F-E4A4BAD40E9E@...

Printing Data Dictionary
Hi Everyone, I am using Access 2002 for the first time. I need to print the data dictionary for my database but its giving me a printer error. Error: There was a problem retrieving printer information for this object. The object may have been sent to a printer that is unavailable. I would like to know if instead of printing to a printer can it transfer into a pdf or word document like in 2003. If not can I manually adjust my database to do this? Any suggestions would help! Thanks, Sarita On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 07:56:04 -0800, luscioussarita <luscioussarita@discussions.microsoft....

make the first page smaller
Haw can i make the fist page not so broad as page 3 and 4? In <4BEA43EF-2808-4BA2-B21C-A91A0ED0A9A2@microsoft.com> svende wrote: > Haw can i make the fist page not so broad as page 3 and 4? > Can't handle different size pages in same doc. make it the same size then trim it later. oh...page 1 can not be smaller than page 2 unless they are on different piece of paper (normally p2 is on back of p1). ...

Graph Question. Values from different pages. Not in same cell ranges.
Hi, I have an excel work book which keeps track of players averages in a dart league. Every week gets a different page. I would like pages for individual players, that will keep track of only 2 columns on a weekly basis, which I will use to make a graph. Because the stats are sorted by high average, the players don't always stay in the same cells. The long way would be for me to reference the necessary cells, week to week. I was wondering if there is a script that can do the following pseudocode. Using C1 in the current individual player's sheet. C1 = Where "Week1.Ce...

print white as a color
I am trying to print a program onto a light blue paper... I want to print white as a color... but it keeps coming out as black or nothing at all. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > I am trying to print a program onto a light blue paper... > I want to print white as a color... but it keeps coming > out as black or nothing at all. ========================================= Depends on your printer...inkjets don't print in white. (at least none that I am familiar with) If you have a background color in your project (light blue for example) you could choose white text...bu...

Troubleshooting double sided printing
I am printing a large publication double sided in Publisher. Due to a paper jam, I need to redo a section of the publication showing both pages, front and back. I don't see any way to "print as a publication" rather than simply a section of individual pages. What version Publisher? If you are using 2003 or earlier, View, uncheck two page spread. On the Publication page, File, Print, current page, click no to the query. 2007 Publisher you will have to type the page numbers, make a note of the mini preview and print preview. You'll discover you will have to ty...

Printing the first two rows as headers.
I would like to have the first two rows print at the top of every page of my print out. I know this is a basic function, yet I can not seem to find it in the help function. Could someone please post how to do this /AND/ tell me what key words to put in the search/help function that would show the answer as well. Thanks Michael -- J. Michael Morse michael@stignatius.cc <mailto:michael@stignatius.cc> St. Ignatius <C:/Parish%20Administration/Graphics/Bulletin/Ignatius2C.jpg> "Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier." - Mother Teresa Hi ...

Can I print report and then delete at the same time?
I want to print the info from a sub report and have the info deleted at the same time OK. I'll bite on this troll bait ... Why? Rob Norm wrote: > I want to print the info from a sub report and have the info deleted > at the same time Define "deleted"... -- Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned in this post. Mention and/or description of a product or service herein does not constitute endorsement thereof. Any code or pseudocode included in this post is offer...

Outlook 2007 Crashes when trying to print Calendar
Hi, I used to be able to successfully print the month view of my calendar, but lately it crashes MS Outlook every time I try to print it. I can still print Day or Week calendar views as well as Month calendar using a list view as opposed to the normal cakendar view. I am running Windows 7 Evaluation copy & it doesn't seem to matter which printer I have set as the default, it still crashes. I have uninstalled & re-installed MS Office, but the problem still persists. Any help / suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks & Regards, Stephen What error ...

How do I get '&' to print within the Header of a Excel Worksheet?
I am having trouble getting the & to show up in the Header of an Excel Spreadsheet. What am I doing wrong? For example: Smith & Smith Use two ampersands. The first one gets eaten by Excel. Francis Hayes (The Excel Addict) http://www.TheExcelAddict.com mmmmmmmm ampersands.... "ExcelNut" wrote: > Use two ampersands. The first one gets eaten by Excel. > > Francis Hayes (The Excel Addict) > http://www.TheExcelAddict.com > . > ...

MX records not responsive in DNS
When I enter a new MX record, DNS is not recognizing it. I can go to another domain, emulate its setup precisely, and it will not be visible externally. In a domain that I do have running, if I delete the working MX record and re-enter it, it will not work if queried externally, but it was working fine before I deleted it. I also noticed when I sort using the data column, the old entries sort with the MX records all in order. If I enter a new one, the new one that is NOT working shows up below the SOA in the list, while the working one will be above the SOA in the sort ord...

Unable to insert record in table
Hi, Using SQL Server 2005. I have a table with one required field (key field, var type int) and various other optional fields. Yesterday, my Access VBA code failed to action the following SQL statement: INSERT INTO ORDERS (OrderID) VALUES (9121165) I got a time out error and a report that the record could not be inserted (error code -2147217887). So I opened SQL Server Managment studio and opened the table. When I tried to insert a new record using the same OrderId, I first got a timeout error and could not add the record. AFter OK'ing the error, I was able to cli...

Recording budget item expenses
I set up a monthly budget. Now I want to enter expenses in various items such as groceries or gifts, etc to show my actual expenses for each category, allowing me to keep track of when I am getting close to my budgeted amount for that item. But I can't figure out how to do this. I'm sure the process is simple, but I am presently stumped. You enter transactions in a Money Account register just like in a check register. When you do this, you can categorize the expenses. These categories track back to the budget categories. Have you entered any transactions? Created any accounts? ...

Need Records from 2 Tables
I have an Employee table in Access that is updated weekly from a Payroll system. If someone is terminated, they will no longer be in this table. It was suggested I create a "History" table to keep from losing these terminated records. BUT, this would mean when I query to find an associate, I would need to look at all the records from the Employee Table, and just the unmatched records in the "History" table. With what I know of joins, there isn't a way to do this. So what do I do? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! PB, If you move the terminated empl...

Using previous record to perform calculation
Here's my query: CONum PONum POTotal COTotal RevTotal 1 18 $855 $12,500 -$11,645 2 18 -$11,645 $30,000 -$41,645 and so on... I want to know how I can copy the previous record value of RevTotal to POTotal to subtract COTotal and keep this going. This is really simple but I'm having hell of a time getting this right. Any help would be appreciated. could you generate a report based on this query with a group header for PONum create an unbound field for RevTotal in the ...

Not Authorized to view this page
Hi Guys, I have recently installed CRM 1.2 onto a clients server running sbs2003. Since I needed sharepoint to run, I moved sharepoint to a different website. I created a new CRM website and installed it. It worked corectly. I have now had to change the ip address of the server and websites. I can log onto sharepoint without a problem, but CRM keeps giving me a 'You are not authorized to view this page' error. I also cannot log into workflow manager, 'I am told that the server localhost is not responding.' Can anyone give me a solution to solve this? Please real...