No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. 11-10-05

"No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.  SOAP Server
Application Faulted"

Removed licenses from other users that are no longer here.  I cannot add the
new users.  any ideas what the error messages mean?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Watch Accounts
I've set up a watch account to use as a model for an investing strategy I'd like to try. In doing so, I want to be able to track theoretical purchases and sales of individual stocks. I want to track sales and realized gains on my Account Summary window, so I've customized my view to do that. After entering a purchase, the stock shows up just fine on my account summary, but after I sell all shares, it no longer shows up so I'm not able to track realized gains. How can I get Money to continue to display the stocks I no longer "own" in my watch account? a w...

Dr Wilbers Montgomery 05/21/2010
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01CAFB6E.DEB1D090 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I'm trying different types of places to send thru. If this doesn't come thru I will call KTIS tomorrow and have them help me. I have been having a problem with them too... Sorry it's taking so long. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01CAFB6E.DEB1D090 Content-Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document; name="may21201...

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

Converting Opportunity to Account

Setting up a new e-mail account

OLK 2k7

tesuto 03-11-07
tesuto...

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

Archiving Projects in Project Accounting
Has anyone found a way to archive closed projects? Thanks. ...

Renaming Partial File Names

GP 10 AP Reconciliation Statement
Hi All, I have one query about the reconcile feature that is available in GP 10 to reconcile the AP and AR to GL. It has come to my notice when i take a recon statement for AP it does not match with the AP historical aged trail balance after taking into consideration the unmatched and potentially matched transactions. I have taken the AP smartlist for the given period and compared it with the transaction being displayed in the recon statement. What has come to my notice is the recon statement is not taking few transaction like invoice or payment for some reason. I faced this issue with almo...

Shortcut for inserting names?
Hi, I am building many formulas, each with many named cells as part of it. Currently I have to go to Insert | Name | Paste with the mouse each time I want to insert a name. I looked in Walkenbach's Excel Bible but couldn't find any mention of a keyboard shortcut or other shortcut. Is there one I could take advantage of? I've got Excel 2002. Thanks, Jamie ...

Outlook Rule to Forward with Secure Delivery
I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure delivery. Can you please tell me how to do this? Thank you Chris ChrisH <ChrisH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with > secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but > I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure > delivery. Can you please tell me...

Outllok 2003 reply with wrong account
Howdy - I have Outlook 2003. For some reason my new pc has started doing the same thing as my previous one. I have 5 email accounts. When a person sends me an email to my default account and I reply, it comes from another account. In theory (and it did until the last couple of days) it should come from the account I received the email in.... I change the smtp settings on the accounts as I travel a lot, but other than that I haven't changed anything that I know of to cause this - anyone had the same problem, or better yet - know how to fixt it???!!! Thanks in advance Ron ...

Date format 04-11-06

Re-enabled user account cannot log in
In trying to troubleshoot and issue in CRM where I had multiple user accounts for a single ADUC user, I tried disabling and re-enabling a user's account. But even after re-enabling the account the user cannot log in now. The error message says that it is disallowed when he tries to browse to the CRM server. Please help, I need to get this user account working again asap. Joel ...

MS CRM Security 05-26-04
Hi, I have 2 business units: 1. New Business Sales 2. Account Management (management of current customers) I want to use the MS CRM security settings so that users in New Business Sales cannot see any account records for our current customers. This includes if the New Business Sales users select the &#8216;All Accounts&#8217; view. Is this possible with MS CRM? Yes. When you assign access rights to the role, only give them "Business Unit" access, they will only be able to see data within their BU. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ------------------...

Event ID 9097
My Exchange 2003 namespace has become unregistered in Windows Management Instrumentation on the system. Support article 288590 describes my problem exactly. However, the resolution posted in the article does not work for me. I get an error message relating to invalid namespace. Any help would be appreciated. ...

If a worksheet name is = to test then a msgbox appears
I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. For example, if the name of a sheet in a workbook is equal to test then display msgbox saying sheet already exists. Thanks Vick dim ws as worksheet set ws = nothing on error resume next set ws = worksheets("test") on error goto 0 if ws is nothing then msgbox "doesn't exist" else msgbox "already exists" end if Vick wrote: > > I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. > > For example, if the name of a sheet in a w...