No Form Assistant in Quote Product Screen

While entering data in the QuoteProduct screen, no Form Assistant is
available.
Is it the usual feature or I need to configure something to view the
Form Assistant?

Also is it possible to see contact hierarchy in an account in the form
of a Organisational Chart?
Is their any add-on available in relation to this?

0
Onkar
11/3/2006 2:57:08 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

No Form Assistant in Quote Product Screen
While entering data in the QuoteProduct screen, no Form Assistant is available. Is it the usual feature or I need to configure something to view the Form Assistant? Also is it possible to see contact hierarchy in an account in the form of a Organisational Chart? Is their any add-on available in relation to this? ...

Form for table
Here's the problem: Access 2003, XP Pro- I have three tables that are related by primary keys. I have a table[Table QC] that has the field [EmployeeID], the data type is number--that field is linked to the autonumber primary key of the Employees Table. So far so good. I am trying to make a form that has a combo box that looks to the Employee Table to get me the drop down of the employees (Last Name, First Name). The SQL statement builds out okay, and I get the correct name config., but because the data type is a number it won't accept the data. I looked at the Northwind example and i...

Build Dynamic Query from Form
I am trying to build a dynamic Query from a Form. I keep getting an error that reads ‘Object qryFilter already exists’ I suspect it has something to do with the string of dates being passed to the Query; strDateCondition = "([Trades].[TDATE] Between [Forms]![SearchForm]![cboFrom] And [Forms]![SearchForm]![cboTo])" I am trying to add a means for a user to Query by Customer and Trader AND all records between two dates. This was working fine for Customer and Trader; when I added in the code to filter by dates I started having problems. I know the SQL will be li...

Tr again: Modifying Calendar's "reading" view in 2003
In Outlook 2003, Calendar allows me to show the event's content in a "Reading" pane at the right or bottom of the calendar. But the layout of the Reading pane wastes a lot of space. Can its layout or content be modified? No, the content can't be modified. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com...

help with preview pane and "read receipts"
Hi, I'm new to Outlook administration. We run Outlook on a server wit Exchange. Is it possible to setup Outlook on client PC's so that th preview pane cannot be activated by individual users? Also, can the blocking of "read receipts" by individual PC users b prohibited within Outlook, at the server level? If not, is there an other way to do it? My reasoning for wanting to do the above two things is to make th "read receipts" function work more effectively. Thanks for your suggestions. : ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from h...

Creating a "Do_Not_Reply" e-mail address
I need to create a do-not-reply@domain.com address that any user that I give permission to on the domain can send as by putting the above address in the "From:" field of their Outlook client and the external recipient will receive this and only see that it came from the do-not-reply address and not the send on behalf of user. Also what would be the best way to block or not receive the e-mails even if an external user does reply to it? On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:56:22 -0700, "D-a-n_L" <dlajoie@hotmail.com> wrote: >I need to create a do-not-reply@domain.com addr...

Sum in Form Footer
Hi Folks, I've made a the following calculation in form Detail section into text box and I've called my text box "Chaussures" =Sum([Chaussures])+([aldo])+([Feet-First])+([Transit])+([Globo]), this sum calculate the sum of Units which are into these text boxes "aldo", "Feet-First", "Transit" and "Globo" and this for each line record. Now in the Form Footwear, How can I make the total of units "Chaussures" I've tried a lot of things and nothing seems to work. Your help will be much appreciated, Thankign you in advance,...

Junk "Microsoft" emails - Possible Partial Solution
Like a lot of people on these forums, I've been bombarded with virused / junk email from "Microsoft" , "MS" etc. I can telnet to my www provider and use Pine set up a rule to delete all emails where the sender is "Microsoft", and this would help a lot. The problem is the "Deleting" is not the same in Pine as "Expunging", so, in the end, my Outlook winds up downloading the Deleted messages. The tech support there does not have an answer for this one. Is there a way in Pine to set up a rule to "Expunge" rather than "Delete&...

On Amazon.com, Outlook 2007 says "compatible with XP, Vista"..
I have Office Home & Student Edition and want to just buy Outlook online from somewhere like Amazon. It is listed as being compatible with XP and Vista but I recently upgraded to Windows 7. Will it work with Windows 7? Yes, it will work just fine on Win7. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@P...

Unable to enter correct product key
I have purchased a Mac G4 PowerBook and installed my Microsoft Office (student and teacher edition). Not understanding the significance of the Product Key, I entered a code that I have already used on another computer. Now I am unable to open Microsoft Word on my hew computer because I also have the same product key used on my old computer. I have three product keys. How can I install the program in my new computer using the correct product key? In article <d10c35c6.0408302116.39c1cc84@posting.google.com>, gstoddard@charter.net (george) wrote: > I have purchased a Mac G4 PowerBook ...

Office 2010 Buying Question Assistance Needed
I've been looking through the MS Office 2010 web site to try to determine what my new small company would require, but I can't find the information I need. We for sure would need Office Pro Plus, but other than that I'm not sure. We want to run it on our own server. We will initially have 3-5 people using it and perhaps more later on. Would we need to purchase site licensing? Unfortunately, our programmers are MS haters (I'm not) and I can't get any assistance from them on this, but I have power of the pen. I would appreciate any assistance I can get. Th...

Appending in a sub form
I am creating a venue ticket tracking DB in Access '07. tblVenueEvent has info about Venue, date, time, event with a VenueEventID (key field) which is linked to tblTicketInfo which has section, seat, row, etc. I set up an entry form completing VenueEvent info with a sub form for ticket info. Some of the venues have a standard set of seats that I want to "auto populate" into the sub fom. I have set up a Venue table with the standard seats for the venue. I can set up an Append Query on the sub form, which does append the tblTicketInfo, but does not capture the VenueEven...

what is the name of a sub form download from microsoft website
i need to add a sub form to a form created in access. i tried to start the wizard but the feature is not currently installed. i try to install but it is looking for a disk for me to insert. i do not have a disk to insert. can i go to microsoft website and download the sub form feature for access? if yes, what is the name of the download. Are you sure it is not installed? Open your main form in design view. Click the Toolbox button in the menu at the top. There are two buttons at the top of the Toolbox, an Arrow and a wand. Is the Wand highlighted. If not, click on it then click on th...

OWA & "User must change password at next logon"
Current Environment: Running EX2K3(SP2), and using OWA as the ONLY option to get e-mail; using certificates (https:\\owa.domain.com\exchange) & forms based Authentication. Problem: I create a NEW user in AD; e-mail enable it, and select "User must change password at next logon". Now when the user tries to log in (VIA OWA) s/he is not prompted to change the password / it won't even log them in. It use to work with our old exchange 2000 environment, where it gave them the opportunity to change the password at sign on. Answer: ? There is one property in MetaBase: ...

More than 7 If Functions Example is IF(A2="Bongaigaon", B2*40, ..
i want to use if Command in which 19 times If Function to be used for Example of the Function is =IF(A2="Bongaigaon", B2*40, IF(A2="Dhemaji", B2*100, IF(A2="Dhubri", B2*50, IF(A2="Dibrugarh", B2*65, IF(A2="Golaghat", B2*50, IF(A2="Guwahati", B2*20, IF(A2="hojai", B2*50, IF(A2="Jorhat", B2*60, If(A2="Kharupetia", B2*50, up to 19 times Hi - You really need to create a table with the 19 names in one column and, in the column to the right, the vaues associated with each name. That would ...

Copy data from one record to a new record on a sub form
I have a form showing patient details with a sub form displaying all associated referral details for the patient. One patient can have more than one referral and I would like to be able to copy data from some of the fields on the current referral when adding a new referral for the same patient. Is this possible? Thank you for your help I am fairly new to Access code and I am having some problem following your suggestion could you please simplify. Also some of the fields on the referral records are selected via a combo box will these fields still copy? "Klatuu" wrote: > ...

Is there a way to convert OE 03 form templates?
I have a user that has upgraded from outlook 2003 to outlook 2007 and has a form template from 2003 that is in a FDM extension. Outlook 2007 is unable to read this form. Is there a way to convert this form, or will the user just have to create a new form with their new version of outlook? Any information appreciated. Thanks, -AllenK What happens when you try to install the form? Any error message? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.ms...

"Error on page" and error report on entity close
Greetings, We have CRM 4.0 rollup 6 implemented from a CRM 3.0 upgrade about a month ago. Recently, my users have been reporting an error report being generated when they try to close (or save & close) any entity they have open. The entity is closed (or saved and closed), and I have asked them not to send the error report, but of course this needs to be resolved. I have noticed that once the record is open, "error on page" will appear in the bottom left of the dialog if you will receive the error report dialog, which doesn't happen every time. Also, if I do an IIS...

form error
Help! I am using a command button from a subform to open form and I am getting an error. It says "the table tbleActivityNote is already opened exclusively by another user, or is already opened by the user interface and cannot be opened programically". I have this same concept on 3 other forms with now problems. THanks for any ideas. Did you bind your forms to tables or queries? You should be using queries. sue gray wrote: >Help! I am using a command button from a subform to open form and I am >getting an error. It says "the table tbleActivityNote is already...

Multiple Item Forms
Hi. I am new to your form and am struggling with the Multiple Item Forms. I want a combo box on the top that will select an id number from a table called 'SurveyA'. The multiple item form should then only display the records in a table called 'ActTravDiary' with that id number. As the ID number is changed a new group of records should be displayed in the form. I know how to initiate a change in one combo box based on another combo box (i.e. Row Source), but I cannot find a similar property for the multiple item forms. Please help. On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 21:00:2...

received mail goes directly to "deleted items" folder
When getting new mail, the mail goes directly to the "Deleted Items" folder instead of the "Inbox". Any suggestions? ...

How can I reset the default pie chart label "Other" to "Equity"?
I show Cash, Equities, and Fixed Income in the large pie to the left. The equity slice is further split into large, medium, and small. The problem is that the Equity slice gets relabeled as "Other". When I manuallly change it back to Equity, I lose the ability to link to any new data...so I can't use the pie chart as a template that would allow me to put new data in the table and have the pie chart adjust automaticially. How can I reset the default pie chart label to "Equity"? or is there another solution. Instead of making pie charts (which are notor...

Screen Refresh failure
Hi All, I am having a problem with a VB6 app not re-drawing the screen completely. This is a form that has not been changed (either form layout or code) for some time, but is now not re-drawing some controls...some command buttons in a frame are invisible. If I drag another app (eg Notepad) across this part of the form, the controls then re-appear. It appears that Windows is just "forgetting" to refresh this part of the screen! If I include a: Frame.Visible=False Frame.Visible=true in the code wherever any screen updates occur (I have several user-drawn...

Routing Forms
I'd like to create a form in a public folder that a user can fill out and click submit. When they click submit, the form would go to an internal recipient who would either approve or reject it. If they reject it a notice goes back to the sender. If they approve it, it would go onto the next level for approval. Is this possible? Are there any good directions? Thanks, Glenn Same here. GroupWise has this function, and we used it heavily. I need to do some deep research on it again. Todd "Glenn" <nospam@monsonschools.com> wrote in message news:%23EajC2pkEHA.2340@T...