New Task Duration Time

Where can I change the default "Duration" of (30 Minutes) when creating a
new Task?

0
Bill
12/29/2004 4:55:28 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

occurence of charcter no of times
Dear sir/madam I have to find the no of occurence of character in a sting in sql server. What any function is like that. For eg 'my name is vinod kumar' here 'i' letter is two times. Can I know with any function. Thanks in Advance Vinod Deep I have modified the original script writte by Peter Larsson DECLARE @s VARCHAR(100) SET @s = 'my name is vinod kumar' -- Longest sequence of same character ;WITH cte AS ( SELECT ROW_NUMBER() OVER (PARTITION BY [char] ORDER BY [char]) rn, [char] FROM ( SELECT SUBSTRING(@s, 1 + N...

Time - 0.25
Hey Is there a formula that can convert hours in decimal into real time? I need to convert say 2.25 hours into 2 Hours 15 Mins... Any ideas? -- Mark Divide by 24 and format the result as hh:mm =a1/24 (and format nicely) Mark Solesbury wrote: > > Hey > > Is there a formula that can convert hours in decimal into real time? > > I need to convert say 2.25 hours into 2 Hours 15 Mins... > > Any ideas? > > -- > Mark -- Dave Peterson Ps. If you want to update in place, you can: put 24 in an empty cell edit|copy that cell select the range to fix edi...

Two instances of iexplore.exe in Task Manager processes
XP Pro, SP3, IE8 I noticed that I had two instances of iexplore.exe running in Task Manager processes. Discovering this was part of my attempt to find out why I suddenly couldn't sign in to WLM. Having done some searching on different forums, I discovered that some people were blaming the BT Yahoo Toolbar for this behaviour. I have run the BT Toolbar without problems before, although I recently upgraded to version 8, so the new version may be the problem. I decided to open IE8 in "No Add Ons" mode but Task Manager still showed two iexplore.exe processes (o...

Publisher 2007 Task Pane
Hello, For the longest time I have been having this strange problem. Both Publisher and Excel's Task Pane refuse to display anything. It is just dead space, and I cant click there, change anything at all. I have not been able to find any info on this anywhere! please help! I have screenshots, if necessary. Have you tried a "Office Diagnostics" in the Help menu? Right-click any tool bar, uncheck task bar, right-click again and check the task bar. Does the task bar say "Format Publication?" There is a chevron on the top of this pane with a drop down, can you acce...

Can you generate Outlook tasks using VBScript?
(I hope this isn't a duplicate post, but it didn't appear to submit when I tried a few minutes ago) I'm trying to use a VbScript to generate Outlook tasks for Windows network users. I've been using the following code so far: dim ol dim olTask set ol=createobject("Outlook.Application") set olTask=ol.CreateItem(3) with olTask .DueDate="03/04/2006" .Subject="Any Subject" .Body="Any Body" .Recipients.Add "<Recipient Name>" .Assign .send end with set ol=nothing set olTask=nothing However, If I use this method, I get t...

Please help with time calculation
I posted this question before: I need to calculate in a cell the time duration when the user inters start and end times in the following fashion: Start End Duration 00:00 00:45 0.75 00:45 01:30 0.75 Start and End times must be in 24hr format. My problem is in the duration. I am required to calculate the duration like the example above i.e. instead of showing it as 0:45 min (00:00 (12:00 AM) – 00:45 (12:45 AM) = 0:45 minutes, my client requires it to show as three quarters of an hour in decimal format (0.75). how can I do that? I need the user to enter 00:00 and 00:45 then the ...

copy array to new sheet
I am trying to automate the copying of values from a particular array o one sheet of a work book to a blank sheet in the same work book. The sheet that the values come from contains formulas and values, I a only after the resulting values not the formulas As this workbook is used as a template for altering differing sets o data, the size of the array varies by the number of rows populated. Th number of columns remains the same. Will this require a VB script? Any suggestions. -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Since you haven't shared any specifics about worksheet names ...

Advice on timing of posts appearing #2
I've noticed over the last few days that some of the posts I've made are taking a very long time to appear. Last night I replied to mevett's post "Link to a changing cell? You'll see ..." at 11:58pm (my time). Over an hour later it hadn't appeared, so I posted another one (1:10am). This morning both were visible (though with the second one appearing before the first), so I posed a question then (about 9:20am) on why this should be so - this still hasn't appeared, and it is now 6:40pm. During the last 90 minutes or so I have replied to a number of other posts i...

Graph Text Relationships with Relative Time X?
i want to create a depiction of data sources based on latency and durability, but these are not numeric. Durability Latency Now Week Pay Run Month Qtr Yr Archive Forever Analytic DW------------------------------------------------ Intervention MDM------------------------------------------------------- PDM------------------------------------------- CDM----------------------------------- Transaction HSD----------------------------------------------------...

Creating a chart from two tables of Times
I have created a spreadsheet that includes a worksheet of the availablility of my staff including their start and finish times, and another worksheet that has the times that they take lunch on. Is there any way of creating a bar chart from this info that shows how many people I have in the office throughout the day no a given date? I have the spreadsheet available if anyone wants to look at it, as you can tell I'm not really a whizz at Excel! Any help would be greatly appriciated. Steve Stevie, You can use cells in any sheet(s) in your charts. Make your chart, and in step 2 of the wiz...

Need from to replicate itself as a blank for each time it is opene
I have created a database to track demographic information for our surgical patients. The simple information entry works great (name, address, surgeon, date of surgery etc..). The staff now wants to add the followup portion into the database. They call the patient one day after surgery, one week after surgery and one month after surgery asking the same questions each time they call. I created a form with all of the questions they ask with check boxes and a comment field as well as a field that will automaticly input todays date. What the staff want is to not write over the data...

Error when assigning new owner
I am the system administrator. There is a specific account that I own. When I try to assign this account to another user, I get this error - "The logged on user does not have the appropriate security permissions to view these records or perform the specific actions." Anyone know how to fix this problem? Thanks, -Rick M. ...

create new database
I have 1 HQRMS and 4 StoreRMS. I want to delete old my database and create new one with old suppliers list and old ltem list in HQRMS . I mean how can i transfer every structure is in the old database without data history, quantity, and worksheet history. please give query for this action thank you HI Eric, the way you will do is create the template database, and put all the suppliers and items in it. then you can go ahead and delete all store level database, remember store level configuration information will not populate so once you apply template database to new created store the...

Compact or fix the TASK folder...searches never end
Outlook 2007 with XP Also is there a way to search the task folder for errors or to compact it? When I do a TASK search--search ALL tasks, it never seems to end&#8230;even though there are only about 1000 tasks and no one item is very big. I have tried running the Outlook diagnostic program and compacting the PST folder. Also..When I go to my navigation buttons and click on TASKS, it takes me to the TODO folder&#8230;If I forget, when I do a search, it says no items found I have to restart the search in the Tasks folder. How can I make the navigation button go to TASKS ins...

How do I register office 2007 on new computer from word 2003?
I purchased a new computer. How do I register office 2007 on my new computer when I have a validation code upgrade from word 2003 on my old computer? It will not accept the upgrade code? Any suggestions would be appreciated. "tony" <tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED9EBA0B-CFCD-4DCF-8A39-3B4A739E16D2@microsoft.com... >I purchased a new computer. How do I register office 2007 on my new >computer > when I have a validation code upgrade from word 2003 on my old computer? > It > will not accept the upgrade code? Any suggest...

Win 7, Excel 2007
Hi Up until recently I was using Windows 7 32-bit RTM with Excel 2007 SP2 with nor problems including the Taskbar Excel icon showing me the open and recent sheets from the main Excel icon in the Taskbar. However, after starting to use the "Pin to this List" option to get regular sheets from the main Excel icon, every time I open a pinned or recent document from the main Excel icon all sheet now appear under a new/temporary Excel icon. The only sheets that appear in the main Excel icon are New(blank) ones. Ok- so not the end of the world but it is a major annoyanc...

adding a new mailbox
Exchange 5, Win 2000 SB. Adding a new mailbox, which I have done dozens of times. Let's say I want to add a mailbox for 'test'. No problem, I finish all profile and complete the email addtess as test@mydomain.org. I close and go back in to see if profile took. The email address is test2@mydomain.org. I go to email address tab and add test@mydomain.org and make it the default. Close and go back to the email addresses and test is still there, but it's not the default. Delete all and try again, same result. It inspect everyone's profile and no one has test as a...

new worksheet
I have a excel worksheet with bunch of columns. Now I want to create a new excel sheet with only selected columns. And user will be prompted to input the columns may be with a inputbox only for onetime. Example: Let us say abc.xls has A to H columns. User will input A C E New excel sheet will have A, C and E columns only from abc.xls. Ram, Try the sub below. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP Sub PickColumnsToCopy() Dim mySel As String Dim myCols As Variant Dim i As Integer Dim myR As Range mySel = InputBox("Which columns to use? " & Chr(10) & _ "(Use a space to separate l...

Calendar only opens in new window
I have a strange problem that just started. I'm using Outlook 2003 on both my desktop and my laptop. I'm keeping them and my PDA synched using Plaxo. The desktop and PDA are working normally, but my laptop will not display the calendar when I click the icon in the Navigation Pane. However, if I right click the Calendar and select Open in New Window, it appears in a new window just fine, with all the recently synched items appearing. I noticed that it's not appearing under the My Calendars portion of the Navigation Pane, nor does it appear in the Personal Folders tree. Any sugg...

Creating multiple (new) lines of text within a cell.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I have used Microsoft Excel for many years, but am a new user of Excel for Mac. I used to be able to create multiple (new) lines of text within a cell by selecting &quot;alt+tab&quot; to create a new line; however, I have not figured out how to do this same function in Excel for Mac. alt+control+enter Thank you! ...

Security Task ID
I am trying to allow permissions to the "Create Return" form in Security Role Setup. The form is reachable at Transactions > Sales > Sales Transaction Entry > Additional > Create Return. However, this form is not listed under Security Role Setup, as "Create Return". Does anyone know which Security Task IDs must be checked to allow access to this form? Thanks in advance for any assistance. ------=_NextPart_0001_78EADE6D Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jim I resolved your question in less than 30 seconds wit...

Create a new Icon for email
More important than the 'lots of' !(exclamation points) people get in the course of a day. This is for a business to let a user know that a certain sort of information which MUST be read has arrived - so an associated popup like the notification for meetings and tasks would be terrific. would like to use some sort of Icon - preferrably proprietary to the business. Am needing help VERY soon. Thank you ...

Priv.edb to new exchange server-very urgent
I would like to know if it is even possible to take a copy of the priv.edb, not a backup, a plain copy of the database and copy it to a new Exchange 2000 server install and be able to retrieve, read or see the mail, calender and contacts that are in this database with Outlook. The original server died and before it was reinstalled our tech just made a copy of the MDBDATA directory and wiped the machine clean and reinstalled everything setting up a new Exchange server. The company thought theyhad a backup and did not. My job is to try and settup another server to try and get back calender, ma...

How to XslTransform.Transform to new web page from code behind?
I'm working with a typed dataset and want to implement a print button that prints my formatted data without the company logo and other stuff on the form. I've created an XSLT file to transform the XML version of the dataset into HTML and would like to display it in a new browser window leaving the original window up and/or maybe even just send it out to the default printer or bring up the print dialog for printing out the web page. I have successfully saved the html file, but I'm not sure how to send to a new browser window instead of a file. Please help, code below: XmlData...

Calculating turaround time using IF function
I'm just learning to use the IF function, and it is not calculating correctly, so am looking for help. I'm using Excel 2000. For my spreadsheet, if a document is made available after 1700 hours or before 0700 hours the following day, I want it to calculate the turnaround time for those reports to begin at 0700 hours; otherwise calculate the remainder of the reports from the time the report became available to completion. Here's the IF statement I'm attempting to use with little success. E=Time report available I=Finish time =IF(OR(E>"17:00:00",E&l...