New Schema

Hello,

I'm wondering if any one has any info on how to add a new schema using the
Schema Manager? or how would you usually add a new schema? I'm looking at
the SDK and search the web but can't seem to find any information on how to
do it. I know how to add new fields to the existing schema but not adding
new schema.

Thanks for any info.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

The 1.0 version of the product does not support adding new tables or
relationships via Schema Manager.

"H Lim" <hlim@icgroupinc.com> wrote in message
Hello,

I'm wondering if any one has any info on how to add a new schema using the
Schema Manager? or how would you usually add a new schema? I'm looking at
the SDK and search the web but can't seem to find any information on how to
do it. I know how to add new fields to the existing schema but not adding
new schema.

Thanks for any info.

0
Matt

Sending a new email
How do I include preset wording in an email? On Apr 23, 4:36=A0pm, John R <John R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I include preset wording in an email? Which version of Outlook? in 2007, you can use Quick Parts - you have to create your own pieces of text firt of course: while composing a message, select the text you want to use as a Quick PArt, click Insert, Quick Parts, and select the bottom option "Save Selection to Quick Part Gallery." in 2003, you would use Outlook Templates: compose your message (like a form letter), then select File, Sav...

New Idea of Getting Side $$$
To me, this is a new concept I found on the net. I think you'd better check it out at: http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=itmex Perhaps we can use the same concept to boost our income thru the net too. Regards, ACO ...

New fonts do not show up in Visio 2003
I purchased a new font in both postscript and trutype formats. After installing them, they do not appear in the font list in Visio. They do however show up in the font list of other Office products. ...

Can't print and the chart is missing in a new sheet
Here's my problem: I bought my laptop which came with Vista Home and with Office 2007 60 days-trial version. I installed Acrobat Pro and updated to the version 8.0. The Acrobat buttons in the Office applications never worked, so I created my PDFs printing with the "Acrobat PDF Converter" printer. Everything worked fine until November when the Office trial period expired. I started working with OpenOffice without problems (by the way, the Acrobat buttons in OpenOffice did work). Three months later I get sick of OpenOffice and I bought the Office 2007 license. I entered the...

Updating New Record form
Hi, I have two tables set up: tblDeals and tblEquip, they have one field in common called: DealCode. I have a query qryEquip that links the two tables based on the DealCode field and adds other tblDeals fields like Customer, Description, etc, to help identify the deal but only the DealCode is stored in the Equip table. Form frmEquip is based on query qryEquip and it is working fine. Here’s what I’m trying to do: When I add a new Equip record I want to be able to look into the tblDeals for the right deal and then pass the DealCode to the frmEquip, then have the frmEquip pull the rest o...

New OE newsgroup user questions
I'm new to newsgroups and access via Outlook Express. Where can if find documentation or descriptions on how to really use OE effectively w/ forums. My main question right now is: How do I reply to a reply that someone posted to my new post? If I click Reply Group in OE I get a msg "Do you want to reply to the entire newsgroup. Is this the correct options to add another level of input to my original post, or will this go to every post in the newsgroup? I would also like to know how to do things like: Searching forums for specific words or phrases? Can I se...

Upgrade to New Computer
I'm having problems moving my money file from my old computer to the new one. The old one has Money 2001, and the new is Money 2004. When I try to transfer over the network either the data file or backup, I keep getting the error message saying this file is write protected. Does anyone know how to get around this? Have a look at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;76343 -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishe...

New computer...Activating Outlook 2003
I just purchased a new computer. It came with Outlook 2003 trial on it. I have Outlook 2003 on my old computer so I chose the option to not activate the trial but to use the Product ID of a purchased copy. I did and it says it is an invalid product key. What? It worked just fine when I installed it on my old computer. Why is it not taking the product key? Do I need to unstall the Outlook 2003 on the new computer and re-install it from my cd? Thanks! Goto Add/remove programs and check if you have Office trial version installed if so then uninstall and that should take care of the problem. V...

VBA Inser a new Row
Hi Everyone, Can anyone help me with this query in Excel 2003? Background I have a spreadsheet that keeps track of employee holidays, for example in column “A” I have list of Employee names in column “D” I have the number of holidays that that person is entitled to, Column “E” the number of Holidays taken which is subtracted from “D” and then a few other bits and pieces . Column “N” I have the a date Sun 01/04/2006 that then follows on for 6 months to Sat 30/09/2006 And the underneath that column I have the exact setup with the send half of then year continue from the upper row. I...

Running total to new in different field
I have a database that I want to keep track of a number list for meters that is unique. Meters have to have a unique number assigned to them. We order these in batches. What I am trying to do is carry over my Ending Meter Number field to the new record field of Begin Meter Number. I have a formula to correctly come up with the Ending Meter Number. I have tried several different approaches, but nothing seems to work. I have tried this : Private Sub Form_BeforeInsert(Cancel As Integer) Me.[Begin Meter Number] = Me.[End Meter Number] End Sub TIA, Gerald -- Message posted via AccessMons...

Schema reference
I'm looking for a reference to the AD attributes and what processes fill them. i.e. what user attributes get updated when a user logs on or off. Howdie! Am 15.03.2010 19:26, schrieb Chris: > I'm looking for a reference to the AD attributes and what processes fill > them. > > i.e. what user attributes get updated when a user logs on or off. Huuh, I guess you won't find a reference like that anywhere. What you could do is download Sysinternals' ADExplorer. It allows snapshot creation and comparison. Take a snapshot, do some action to the dire...

Installing an upgrade to a new Mac
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel We are installing new iMacs for our users. We own Office X (original), Office 2004 (upgrade) and Office 2008 (upgrade). We have 6 copies of each (X, 2004 & 2008). How can we install Office 2008 onto the new iMacs? It is being removed from the old macs. Can we just install the 2008 upgrade and then insert the X or 2004 CD when it looks for the old version? What is the correct proceedure? Thanks, Rich Found the answer by trying the install with a new 2008 CD. The installation key determines whether it is an upgrade...

Checking for new records
I am new to VBA and need to call "TravelForm" from the "MeetingsForm" It should open in to a new travel with travel info from "tbltravel" filled in. I tried the following code in the "on Click" property of the calling button in the MeetingsForm. Private Sub btnTravel_Click() On Error GoTo Err_btnTravel_Click Dim DocName As String DocName = "frmTravel" DoCmd.OpenForm DocName, OpenArgs:=Me![Order_Num] Exit_btnTravel_Click: Exit Sub Err_btnTravel_Click: MsgBox Error$ Resume Exit_btnTravel_Click End Sub Then on the T...

Forwarding new messages to blackberry device?
Hello, Anyone know how I can set up one of my users who just got a blackberry device to have any new messages that hit his inbox to also forward to his blackberry device? Id really appreciate the help. Thank you! Michael Barker ...

Asking to save for new entries thorugh SDK
I'm uploading some invoices through a program in c#, but when the user opens the invoice, it asks to save it. Once you do it, it doesn't ask again. I was looking at the record in the InvoiceBase table and looks like the record was not changed. The fields that I use in the invoice are: + name + description + customerid + ownerid and other custom fields. Any idea if any other field must be initialized. It happens the same with the invoice detail, for it I upload: +description + productdescription + actualdeliveryon + quantity + priceperunit (equals 0) + ispriceoverridden (equals 1...

new to pub
I am just beginning to try pub. book in software box is minimal Have a ms access report of name/addr - phone book style I need to put this member phone book report into a yearbook in pub can I bring in my ms access report? how?? if not, what about as a mail merge? if not, then how - without having to retype all those names, addr, ph,etc thanks for any help ann in dallas You are better exporting the information from Access to CSV (Comma Separated Value) and use the CSV file with Publisher. That is the only reliable and functional way. I cannot understand people that use such a disgusting...

Displaying from: in new email messages
I am running Outlook 2000 on my laptop, with new emails creating using Microsoft Word. I have a default address that I often send email from, but sometimes I specifically want to change the sent from address and use a different account. That I know how to do, by changing it in the message under options, but I often forget to do that. Is there a way of displaying the account I am sending the message from while creating the email? Or, can the default account to be used be specified for each contact, rather that globally for all contacts? ...

Migrating Mailboxes to a New Domain
Ok, here is the scenario, we are migrating all of our Exchange mailboxes from domainA to domainB, each domain has it's own seperate Exchange system (both 2003) Each user in domainA uses a single Outlook profile with multiple mailboxes attached. In addition to the mailboxes, some users have personal folders connected to their Outlook. I created a test user account and mailbox in domainA and I attatched several mailboxes to the user profile along with a persoanl folder. The user account and computer were both migrated to domainB by way of the ADMT. The test user mailbox was then migrated o...

New OWA Question
We have two servers, old 2000 Exchange and new 2003 Exchange on Small Business Server. We used to access OWA externally by pointing the router to direct traffic on port 80 to the old server. Since we’ve migrated to the new 2003 Exchange server we cannot get OWA to work from the outside. It works fine from the inside, but if we direct the router to aim port 80 traffic to the new server, it just comes back with page not found. Still works fine using OWA internally on the new server Just cannot get to it from outside. My question is: is there a port different than 80 we need to direct to t...

Migrating to New Machine (Outlook 2002)
Hi 1) I have installed Outlook on a new PC, and am trying to move my data. To be save, I saved the data from the old PC using Backup and using Export. How do I get the data onto the new PC without it showing up in a separate folder in Outlook (I want it to appear under the Outlook Today folder/section. 2) After doing an Import, my old data is now in a separate folder. How do I delete that folder? Thanks, Chris Exporting/Importing is NEVER the way to save Outlook data to use on another machine. http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all repl...

New blog article on syncing Entourage
Be sure to read �Why does syncing play Gossip with my contacts?� on the Entourage Help Blog. Everything you wanted to know about syncing. The Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing But The Truth. <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2007/07/why_does_the_syncing_play_goss.html> -- Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> Diane Ross <diane@invalid.entourage.mvps.org> wrote: > Be sure to read "Why does syncing play Gossip with my contacts?" on the > Entourage...

How can I create a new line in a cell in Excel by hitting enter?
I need to just be able to hit enter in a cell and it create a new line in that cell. Is there a way to do this so that I do not have to add more rows? Please help! Manual (forced) line break: <Alt> <Enter> -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "Monica" <Monica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A711F1A5-5C6A-4547-BC55-4E1FAC262B91@microsoft.com... I need to just be able to hit enter in a cell and it create a ...

Can't see photos or guides after new install and updating
I just installed Publisher on my new computer and have done the needed updates for both Windows XP and Office 2003. I have used Publisher a lot previously. When I opened a document that I had made previous to the install, I noticed that I can't see the margin, column, or row guides anymore, nor can I see the pictures in the document. Under "View", "Boundaries and Guides" are selected, so I can't figure out how to correct this. Any ideas? I appreciate any help, as I need to get going on several projects! Thank you. View, pictures, detailed display? Do ...

new Address List problem
I have created a new AL under All address list, and i have a problem: i can see the members on preview in Exchange System Manager but i can't see them in outlook address book (i can see the folder but not the members) p.s. the members are in a subdomain in which i can't view and manage the mailbox store (i think for connecting misconfiguration...) Thank all. ...

Re: Finalizing the concurrent processing of current accounts with new Windows Live accounts.
Glad to see you're sticking with me. :-) Well, I'll be darned, apparently I was worried about nothing! Thanks to your info, I sent a test message to my Live account, and I got it! Now I'll set up a rule for each account to send everything to the (old) corresponding folder, and I'm up and running. *** Um-m-m, not yet. I sent an email to the Live account and my rule said for that account it should move it to the old corresponding folder, but it didn't get moved. It simply landed in the Inbox folder for the Live account. So I did the Run Rules Now optio...