New entity - creating objects with relationships problem

when i attach a contact to an account i have an option - to choose an
account from the list, or to create a new one. but i dont have this
option when i work with two custom entities (1 to many relationships).
only to choose from existing when i want a assign a primary entity to a
secondary one.

is there a workarround? this way makes me press much more buttons in
different forms. i have secondary objects already created due to my
business proccess, so i need to go to the primary entity, create an
object, then to go back, to open a secondary one and to attach the
primary one to it.

thanks

0
Max
12/13/2005 1:34:30 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to create stock watch list?
How do I create a watch list of certain funds, stocks, bonds? I only have a Roth IRA retirement account created. There doesn't seem to be a watch list option. Money 2004 Small Business Brett If there isn't already an Investments to Watch account, you can create one by creating an investment account and setting the Watch Account flag in its details. If the account is there, go to Portfolio, Work with investments, Add an investment and add the investments you want to watch to the watch account. "Brett" <account@cygen.com> wrote in message news:c003b25a.0404071613.1f...

Creating a prompt in Subject line
How do I create a prompt in the subject line of emails to remind people to enter certain lines of text. For instance many of our employees must inserst a declaration in their subject line, in line with a legal requirement such as "this email is designated as 'Restricted under........." Is there a code I could use to look to see if this text or certain 'words' have not been included and a prompt appear to remind peoplpe to do so? Many people do use the subject line but they omit this particular text - which is a requirement in our particular office for ...

how to change default delivery location to my new pst file
dear all. my user has outlook 2000 sp3 running on windows 2000. i have change the default delivery location to my new pst file in account manager, but it did not work, new email is delivered to old pst file. do you have any idea on resolving this issue?? Try renaming the old .pst to .old and then retry it when Outlook is opened - point it to the new .pst file. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, sf= asked: | dear al...

Cached Exchange and GAL Problem
I have a windows domain with an Exchange organisation that houses multiple e-mail domains. Each E-mail domain belongs to a different company and has its own GAL. When the users login via terminal services and start Outlook they only see the users within their own company. This is fine, no problem here......Some of these users connect with the same username and password using Outlook 2003 RPC over HTTP that connects to exactly the smae Exchange organisation. When using cached exchange mode and the user clicks on the address book, it displays the entire organisation including information about t...

How do I get around the MSVC++ Dialog Object Limit?
I am developing in MSVC++ .Net 2003, using MFC, building a realtime telemetry display. I have reached an object limit of 255, but need to add another 20+ objects. Is there a simple way to increase this limit? I am aware that I could possibly add more views or tabs, but that is not my first choice for this display as I would like all items visable at the same time. SpaceDust wrote: >I am developing in MSVC++ .Net 2003, using MFC, building a realtime telemetry >display. I have reached an object limit of 255, but need to add another 20+ >objects. Is there a simple way to increas...

How to find all the properties associated with an object
In VBA when you type something like Sheets and then a period you are given a dropdown list of what can be associated with Sheets. I have on many occassions had great help from many in this group that give instances such as "ActiveSheet.ShowAllData" where typing in ActiveSheet and the period reveals no such list. Is there somewhere or somehow a method that I can get the full (or fullish) list where the objects' properties are not given? Rob "rob nobel" <robnobel@nospamdodo.nospamcom.nospamau> wrote... .... >where typing in ActiveSheet and the period reveals n...

Formula problem #9
Hi, I have entered a small formula in a cell =A1+B1 the result is also fine but if i have edit the formula i have to again type the entire thing. Is there a shortcut to this where i can easily do the editing of the formula, i guess i am missing something out here. Hi, I guess you are not able to see the formula in the formula bar if it is so then go to Tools|Options|View|check the formula bar check box|ok -- _______________________ Click "Yes" if it helps ________ Thanks Suleman Peerzade "Niroo" wrote: > Hi, > > I have entered a small formula in a cell ...

Subform Data Entry Problems
I have a subform based on a query linked to the Form by "ContactID". The query works fine when run independent of the subform. I am able to enter all data fields and where necessary the autonumber function assigns properly. But when I try to use the subform all records related by my table "tblADDRESS" do not allow data entry (the fields are not locked). I imagine the ContactID Master/Child link in some way is interfering with the query in Form view, but I've tried every variation of join properties within the Query for the Subform and in the Query for the main...

Prevent functions from changing when new rows are added
I have a worksheet configured as a timesheet, where each row represents a task performed. For any given day, I track the task(s) performed and the hours spent on each task, and there are many functions in the worksheet. The worksheet contains the following columns: Column A: blank column (not used for anything). Column B: series of dates (with a blank row in between each date). Column C: tasks performed, manually entered. Column D: hours worked on the task. Column E: hours worked for the week. There's a function in each cell where, if it's Sunday, a sum of the week's...

Link Browser Problems
I have Outlook 2002 as Part of Office XP. I have also installed Service Pack 3. Recently (before and now after the installation of SP3) when I try to open a URL link in an e-mail I get the response that the Link Browser can't be found and it opens the My Documents Folder. Any idea how to fix this?? Thanks. Browse to the location of explorer.exe (or your system default browser) and double click it. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal accoun...

[Excel 2003] problem in files with pivottables after install Office Service Pack 3
Hi all. System: Windows XP Pro SP2, Office 2003 Professional + Service Pack 3 I have a problem with some xls files after install office service pack 3. With service pack 2 this files normal open. With service pack 3 after open file displays dialog (my translate from russian) "In workbook ... have contents which can not be read. Try restore contents of workbook ? If you trust source of this workbook, press button YES". If I press "No" - file not opens. If I press "Yes", displays next dialog. This dialog form content a list of corrections in file. Biggest pa...

OMA Problem Getting Desperate & Running out of Ideas
Hi I am looking to roll out OMA through my corp, but can't seem to solve this prob I am having with logging on I have been through the available papers and there none out there which apply to this or work for it I enabled OMA on my local Exchange 2003 box which is running Server 2000, the OMA directory in IIS contains the correct mailboxes. However when I connect through I.E6 to http://servername:port/oma, I seem to sucessfully logon, but then get then get blocked with a HTTP 500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR page cannot be displayed screen. I also get this when I browse OMA through IIS. Though I...

ARGGG! OWA Problem
We are using Outlook Web Access with Exchange server 5.5 (on a Windows 2000 computer). For some strange reason, I cannot successfully connect anymore. I get either of the following errors. It's either 1) Failed to get inbox Or 2) Failed to connect to the Microsoft Exchange server, <server name> No other users seem to be affected, just me! I have checked permissions through the IIS management console, and I have even re-applied service pack 4 for Exchange 5.5. I can log on to the network and get my mail through Outlook on the desktop with no problem. I'm stumped! Any...

Release version problems
Hi, I built a release version of my application, and an installer. The application runs fine on my two XP development machines. When I installed it on a windows 2000 machine (SP4) I got the following error when I tried to display a bitmap in my app: "The instruction at "0x00000001" referenced memory at "0x00000001". The memory could not be "read". Then I installed it on another XP machine, and the application crashed and closed itself when performing a certain operation (could also be bitmap related, but not necessarily). I am using the paintlib library in...

Retaining Entities on XmlDocument LoadXml
I'm loading an XmlDocument object from a string using LoadXml. The string is a well-formed XML fragment (see example) and loads fine, however there are entities (&amp;) within attribute values. The loader parses the incoming entities and converts them to their character references automatically. How would I retain the entity? Example incoming fragment: <company name="B &amp; B Electric" /> After loading the fragment gets converted to: <company name="B & B Electric" /> I want to retain the original Thanks, -AJ AJ Brown wrote: >...

How to validate a CDocument object in multithread enviroment?
I use the MFC MDI doc/view architecture in my small application, a CDocument pointer is hold in somewhere (such as in CMainFrame), I want to know if the document is still valid in a separate thread, for that document may be closed by user manually and the CDocument pointer be in a invalid state. How do I manage that? thanks, Beyonddoor beyonddoor wrote: > I use the MFC MDI doc/view architecture in my small application, a CDocument > pointer is hold in somewhere (such as in CMainFrame), I want to know if the > document is still valid in a separate thread, for that document m...

On behalf of problem
No one seems to be able to figure this one out. All my incoming emails are now coming in 'on behalf of' the actual sender. The subject line in there but all of the body of the email is blank. These are all emails senders who regularly send me email and I have done nothing to my Outlook. No one else on my network has this problem but me and it just appeared out of no where. What is the issue here and how can I fix it? Stu. manchu <sjwarkentin@fastmail.fm> wrote: > No one seems to be able to figure this one out. All my incoming > emails are now coming in 'on beh...

New User
Using Outlook 2003 with Exchange Server 2000 on XP Pro SP2 - all service packs updated. Attempted to setup a new user account on this system because previous employee has left and need new profile established. When attempt to setup email through Exchange and click 'Check Name' we get the following error: C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll, Control_RunDLL C:\Program~1\Common~1\system\MSMAPI\1033\MLCFG32.cpl' "@0" The new user account will work fine on another system on the network, so the problem is not with Exchange but with this local system. Have tried deleting the pro...

&quot;New Web Query&quot; function
good day, are there any friends use New Web Query fuction under Data -> impor external data? My objective is to export (a list of stocks info) from web page t Excel spread sheet. e.g. the is is Microsoft's stock details (stock code: MSFT) http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ae?s=MSFT i can use "New Web Query" function to link this page to spread sheet. Question: how can I define a list of stocks (let say 10 differen stocks) that I want to monitor apart from creating 10 differen separate spreadsheets link with each individual stock code? any ideas are welcome thanks for your help ...

Running problem
VWD 2010 I copy all my asp project into a physical location in my pc. Set up a virtual directory under IIS. Open the browser for the main page. eg http://localhost/TestSite20100707/main.aspx Got the error on the page showing the webconfig contents: Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Unrecognized attribute 'targetFramework'. Note that attribute name...

Exchange 2000 OWA Problem
I can access my Exchange 2000 server via OWA from within the network fine. However when I try and access from outside the network, I can't and receive a "page can't be displayed" error message. I believe my DNS settings are correct, but when I go to http://servername/exchange (using fully qualified domain server name), the error message comes up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Martin On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 16:59:01 -0700, Martin <Martin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I can access my Exchange 2000 server via OWA from within the network fine. >Ho...

Problems with my Dell Inspion with Windows Vista.
Two months ago, my computer was so full of viruses that it had asked me when I was restarting it if I wanted to restore it back to before I was having all of the problems that I was having with it. After I agreed to restoring it, everything worked fine. Two weeks ago, my computer started making me find the files of things I wanted to open before I opened them, example, if I wanted to open Firefox, an Open With pop up would open and would make me go into files and open it manually. But for some reason, it will not open programs period. How can I fix this without completely re-form...

Found new abstract artist webpage
I found this new artist and I love the work. I have already have a couple hanging in my home. http://www.geocities.com/thtrchk/ ...

"Creates" Stereotype
I am trying to model a DAO pattern implementation in UML in Visio 2002. I cannot see how to implement the "creates" stereotype as seen in the UML diagrams in the following page: http://java.sun.com/blueprints/corej2eepatterns/Patterns/DataAccessObject.html Anyone know how to do this? Hello, I dont see any problem for making all the diagrams that are in the web page. Could you please give more detail ? "Michael" <michael@gmailNOSPAM.com> a �crit dans le message de news: PWGEh.36$hR3.27@newsfe2-win.ntli.net... >I am trying to model a DAO pattern implementa...

Please help
Only one of my users (who us utilizing IE8) is getting the following error when creating a new Timesheet in PWA 'g_oMainForm_name' is null or not an object mytssummary.aspx Code: 0 URI:http://[project server]/mytssummary.aspx Many other folks are using Timesheets - some with IE8 - and it works fine. This is the only user so far who has reported this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Andy Novak UNT Hi Andy, Maybe this will help: http://allfaq.org/forums/t/136987.aspx "anovak@unt.edu" wrote: > Only one of my users (who us...