Need to have more Columns available in advanced view

I know how to add columns in advanced view but i can't add all the
columns I'd like to add. I can choose more fields (attributs) as
search attributes than as result columns. Is there somewhere a switch
to turn a field (attribute) into not only beeing searchable but
selectable as a column in advanced search?
Example: "Invoice Product": Is there a way to make an advanced search
or view which delivers field (attributes) of "Invoice Product" as a
result?

Marko

0
qp_meb
10/24/2007 2:15:33 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Viewing shared contacts and exporting them
Before I attempt to do this, please let me know if this is feasible? We have Outlook 2003 with MS Exchange server. The scenario: Each empolyee puts selected contacts in a separate Contacts folder in our Outlook and share that folder with all employees who would have Reviewer permissions (can view and read, but not edit). When it is time to export these contacts for a master non-Microsoft contact database, the database administrator at her desk opens each of these shared folders over the network and exports the contacts. She then preps the data for importing into the master contact dat...

find which column has the maximum value
I have to check each row for the maximum value in that row. But instead of writing the maximum value of that row, I have to write the column number of that maximum value. The very first row of my dataset goes from 1 to 100, indicating 100 columns, and is there only to number the columns. So, the column number has to be picked from that row. For instance, in row 20, the maximum value is 10, and it is at column 56. How can I as output of a formula (or conditional formatting) get as answer 56? ta Try this =MATCH(MAX(20:20),20:20,0) -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email addr...

Binding to a column that is integer.
Hello. I am binding a TextBox to an integer column. The textbox cannot have empty value, even the column can assign to null. How can I force empty value on the textBox, that is of integer type (not zero). Thanks :) Use the binding events http://www.vb-tips.com/DataBindingEvents.aspx "Mr. X." <nospam@nospam_please.com> wrote in message news:OY2M$WqALHA.5464@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello. > I am binding a TextBox to an integer column. > The textbox cannot have empty value, even the column can assign to null. > How can I force empty value on ...

adding trendline into data-column
After adding a trendline (moving average), I woudl like to add the values of the trendline into a column..How can I do that?? The chart trendline option is for a simple moving average, e.g. with period 3, the plotted point is the average of the current and previous two points. Just use the average function and copy the formula down. For an exponentially weighted moving average (does not seem to be among the chart options) see http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=409CD102.6050009%40no_e-mail.com Jerry Inge Jonckheere wrote: > After adding a trendline (moving average), I woudl like...

Need an index
I am using a temp table and find that the table has less than a 1,000 records most of the time and it is being joined with another table which has more than 40,000 records. I originally had an index on the temp table but find that the optimizer is doing index scans on the temp table and index seeks on the larger table. I assume this is because one table will need to be scanned and it would pick the smaller file to do the scan and the larger file to do the seek. If this is the case, I am deleting the index from the table and it doesn't seem to change the plan any. Am I...

Getting top down org view with PowerShell
Does anyone have any quick code samples that can return a list of all reports to a manager and below? I'm looking to make some distribution groups based on a manager and all their reports (direct and otherwise). Thanks! Steven Presley wrote: > Does anyone have any quick code samples that can return a list of all > reports to a manager and below? I'm looking to make some distribution > groups based on a manager and all their reports (direct and otherwise). > > Thanks! If you're using LDAP Filters using LDAP_MATCHING_RULE_IN_CHAIN should return ...

Cannot view single page, lots of space under the page
Ok I have a 7 page pub 2003 doc. For some reason now when I click on the pages, i am not just stuck on one page, i can scroll down and there is a bunch of extra space. So when I click on print preview, it shows my page, and 3 blank pages. how do i delete those? I have 7 pages complete, but each of them have all this extra space??SO confused! Please help if you can!!!! Sounds like it accidentally got changed to a web publication. From the File menu, click Page Setup and see what it says. -- Computing should be about insight, not numbers or flash. i chaged it back, and it shows a pre...

Exchange 2003: How to see meeting room availability within Outlook Web Access
We have an Exchange 2003 cluster sitting on Windows Server 2003. We have plenty of mailboxes for meeting rooms that are normal ADUC mail enabled users, not in public folders. Our users are complaining that they cannot see message room availability. I have tested this myself and have found that when click on new appointment followed by availability, and then choose a meeting room. A username / password box immediately pops up, and does not accept my credentials. After three attempts it says 'access denied' and so we cannot see the meeting room calendar to ascertain availability....

Automatically Fill Empty Cells in a Column
Is it possible to automatically fill empty cells in a column with the data in the cell above it? Hi Select the column / range. Then Edit / Go to / Special / Blanks. This will select all of the blank cells in the range. Type = and hit the up arrow and then type Ctrl Enter. To fix these values use Copy then Paste Special / Values. -- Andy. "Deignan" <deignan@ncsievents.com> wrote in message news:D2D1B200-92F6-44C9-A929-E9C66888C671@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to automatically fill empty cells in a column with the data in the cell above it? ...

Default View Advanced Find
When I click Advanced Find, it defaults to Contacts. What are the steps for having it default to Accounts which is what my salesforce primarily searches on? Thank you. The default is hardcoded to Contacts within Microsoft.Crm.Application.Pages.Search.dll A work around would be to modifiy the window.onload() funciton in ....\crm\Search\search.aspx Just add the line: objSelectControl.setValue("1,account"); Or one of the following other value's: 1,account 134,activity 112,incident 123,competitor 2,contact 1010,contract 1090,invoice 4,lead 3,opportunity 1088,salesorder 1024...

Will ODF support also be available for Office 2008?
Hello, there have been reports about Microsoft including ODF support in MS=20 Office 2007 as from SP2, cf., eg. (in German), http://www.heise.de/newsticker/Microsoft-will-offenes-Dokumentenformat-OD= F-unterstuetzen-Update--/meldung/108277 http://www.golem.de/0805/59878.html Will ODF also be available for Office 2008? This would be great for exchanging documents with OpenOffice.org users. Regards, J=FCrgen. On 5/22/08 8:18 AM, in article OdiN0XAvIHA.5472@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl, "Juergen Fenn" <jfenn@gmx.net> wrote: > Hello, > > there have been reports about Micros...

Formula needed #3
How do I make a formula that will say this for me? If D18 is greater than 0 then multiply D18 by $5.00 and subtract from L35. Annette Hi Annette =IF(D18>0,L35-D18*5,0) you didn't say what you wanted to do if D18 was less than or equal to zero, so i added the false parameter (the third one above), i.e. the 0 in. Cheers JulieD "Auntie Annette House MO" <anh650t@swbell.net> wrote in message news:O5fnOsg2EHA.1144@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > How do I make a formula that will say this for me? > If D18 is greater than 0 then multiply D18 by $5.00 and subtr...

Using Access as CRM system with Outlook
To all: I am trying to set up a basic CRM tool using Access 2003 (I am also considering purchasing Access 2007). One of the major stumbling blocks has been how to link the core CRM database (Access) with emails (from Outlook 2003 and 2007) Bottom line, I would like to be link Outlook 2003/2007 emails with the system. As I see it, I have two alternatives. 1. Program an Add-In. --- the add-in would allow contacts, emails et cetera to be moved from Outlook into Access (and synch accordingly). As I am not a programmer, I do not know whether this job is easy or difficult... and what sort of p...

Need a formula "if c2>c3 and c4"
I wish to set if C2 >C3 and C4 , then the cell's background will change in color. I dont know how to set the formula correctly, while the latter is known to me. Please help. Thanks in advance. Eduardo D -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Eduardo, AND(C2>C3,C2>C4). DDM "DDM's Microsoft Office Tips and Tricks" www.ddmcomputing.com "EduardoDon >" <<EduardoDon.14z74y@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:EduardoDon.14z74y@excelforum-nospam.com... > I wish to set > if C2 >C3 and C4 , > then the cell's ba...

need a date look here

Customizing Views in OL2003 across a "Personal Folders" folder set
My company has migrated to Outlook 2003 and I would like to make some changes to the new Default Views. I have read the tips at outlook-tips.net and gone through this group in some detail but have not been able to accomplish my goals I have a bunch of folders saved on my local drive under "Personal Folders" which is on the same tree level as the main mailbox. I would like to 1) Disable Grouping 2) Disable the Reading Pane For 1) I tried View->Define Views->... per outlook-tips.net but it did not work across the subfolders in the Personal Folders directory. I also tried dis...

Holding the view of column one
Good morning, I want to hold the view of column one while working on other columns. What is the best approach to my need? Thank you, Mark Windows>Freeze panes -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Mark S." <Mark S.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0DDD2DBD-1BF5-4D11-AA96-86368E7BA8E6@microsoft.com... > Good morning, > > I want to hold the view of column one while working on other columns. What > is the best approach to my need? > > Thank you, Mark ...

Dotnet newbie needs some help with XML
I need to be search an XML document to find a specific attributes value. Here is a sample of the XML document: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <localization> <language type="English"> <translation forid="lblEmail" text="Email:"/> <translation forid="lblPassword" text="Password:"/> <translation forid="lblregistration" text="If you are a new user and don't have an account"/> </language> <language type="German">...

Different Default Views by Users
How can I set up different default view for different Security Roles. I want for Salespearson to see My Accounts by default and for Sales Manager to see All Accounts by default. Hi, I don't think it is possible to set different default views for different security roles. But if you want to let the salesperson see only his accounts, just narrow his read rights in his roles to user only. Then the default view All Accounts will just show his own accounts based on the security role. But this solution will not work if the salesperson want's to be able to access accounts other than ...

how set view>zoom>75% for always
Thanks for any help. My Excel zoom is set for 100%, automatically. I would like to set it for 75% automatically, is there a way to do that? I looked in Tools>Options but couldn't find anything. Thanks very much. The Zoom factor is a setting that applies to each worksheet and window individually, and is saved with the workbook. So any existing worksheets/windows will already have their zoom and there is no overriding setting that will change it. You could change it manually or through a macro and the new zoom will always be there for that window. If you want all worksheets in ...

cannot view attachment in outlook express 6
I can't view any attachment on outlook express 6 like word or .doc attachment and all picture formats like gif, jpeg, etc. Please help me on what to do. I've already done what my friend told me which is to installed my Office XP products but still nothing seems to work fine: "I still cannot view any attachmnet files!!!" Will somebody out there can help me...Please. :( In article <OIKpHlevDHA.1908@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>, jonathan_estabillo@msn.com says... |I can't view any attachment on outlook express 6 like word or .doc |attachment and all picture formats like g...

Custom Format : Gb/Mb/kb/bytes : Need help debugging command
Hi Everyone, I'm trying to format a few series of bytes as something that is a little more legible, and truncating the number of decimal points. While the link 'Local Tips on Custom Formatting eg.' (http://www.exceltip.com/st/Formatting_numbers_according_to_criteria_in_Microsoft_Excel/71.html) has been a great aid in getting the general drift of how to write the custom format strings, it doesn't aid debugging something that errors. I have the following line: > [<1099511627776]((#,##0.000)/1099511627776)" > TB";[<1073741824]((#,##0.000)/1073741824)"...

Valid for advanced find...?!?!
Hi, I just realized that some of the attributes are “valid for advanced find” and some are not. So why is for example “Business Type” (Attribute “businesstypecode”) not “valid for advanced find”? I think it is necessary to find/filter your customer base by Business Type. Please help! Thanks, Nikolas If you look at the metadata browser http://{yourCRMserver}/sdk/list.aspx you can find which attributes are and are not valid for Advanced Find. account/businesstypecode is indeed invalid for Advanced Find. Why is it like this? Presumably the answer is "Too hard", "Insu...

Copying the column heading into all non-empty cells
Hello! I hope someone might be able to help me with this one. I have a ver simple but big spreadsheet (120 columns and 3000 rows). The first row is a header row and then all the cells in each column ar either blank or they have a Y in them. (The headings all represent hote amenities eg. pool, creche, tennis courts, the 3000 rows are 300 hotels, and the Y indicates if each hotel has that amenity or not.) All I want to do is find a quick way of replacing all the Y's wit their respective column headings/amenities. i.e. in the "Pool" column I want to have Pool written everywhere ...

Help wth column sorting macro!!!!
Help!!! I need a macro that will sort data by a column when the user clicks on the column heading (i.e., username). The macro then needs to return the user to the cell that was selected prior to sorting the data. P.S. I need this for a client within the next 1/2 hour if possible. Thanks so much!! ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Believe you have received and answer to this in one of the other groups where you multiposted this question. -- Regards,...