Need Help with Conflicting Fonts

Currently my sales reps use 40 different email templates to communicate with
prospects and clients.  Additionally, these HTML email templates use Verdana
- 10pt. Font.

We choose this font because it is easier to read than the other fonts.

The problem is that when my sales reps try to modify/personalize the email
template prior to sending - the have to resize and reformat the font of what
they entered.

My questions are as follows
1.  What is the default font and pt. size for email templates in MSCRM?
2.  Is there a way to set the default font and pt. size for all emails to
10pt. Verdana?

Thanks

doug
0
footUNDER (1)
2/2/2005 9:49:03 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Macro help #12
Hi, I am working on a macro in Excel 2003 Pro, and everytime I go to sort a column of data. There are about 10 rows of data in about 200+ columns. I can only get the macro to sort the column that I edited it with. How can I create the macro, so each time I click on the first row of each column, click the macro button I will assign to the toolbar, then that row will be sorted, and do this for each column? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated, Jeff Garrett (user_jeff@hotmail.com) Hi Jeff please post your current code and then we can suggest changes to it. Cheers JulieD "...

reports in word 2007 are printing in mirror form (backwards) help
All of a sudden all of my reports are printing backwards. What happened or maybe I accidently clicked on something but I can't figure it out. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Possibly a setting in your printer Properties? Look for "Flip horizontal," "Mirror image," or "T-shirt transfer." -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "KathyM" <KathyM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB2D8030-CE9B-4098-81B3-674893CEE88A@microsoft.com... > All ...

help formatting
hi please can anyone help i am setting up a pricebook and im struggling with the idea that i want to change a result after it is calculated ie after a calculation say £3.34 i need it to automatically alter the result to £3.99 any questions please ask i am very new to excel so if its a easy function for give me many thanks mkennedy1966@btinternet.com =ROUNDUP(YourFormula,0)-0.01 -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "mark kennedy" <mark kennedy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F45F57F2-1AA3-4A3C-8C68-A9DDACF536F2@microsoft.com... > hi please can an...

How do I prevent "Help" from opening when I open Excel?
Whenever I open Excel 2003 the Help feature opens on the right. How do I pevent this? I only want Excel to open with a new sheet. -- Lee P Lee Help or TaskPane. For Help, you should be able to close it using the "x" and next time open Excel should not display. If TaskPane, go to Tools>Options>View and uncheck "Startup Task Pane" Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:05:29 -0800, "Lee P" <LeeP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Whenever I open Excel 2003 the Help feature opens on the right. >How do I pevent this? I only want Exce...

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME... i think its autofill .. not sure
ok i have a File.. preety big that has tabs like these on the bottom .. Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4.. all the way too Z979 Now i have a summary sheet in the Fron where i have this in the cell: =Z1!A1 =Z2!A1 =Z3!A1 ... now is there a way i can auto fill this all way down.. someone pleas help.. i need to get this done than -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi in the first cell enter =INDIRECT("'Z" & ROW(1:1) & "'!A1") and copy down -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > ok i have a File.. preety big that has tabs like these on the bottom &g...

date calculation help
A1 I have 01/01/08 (1st Jan) A2 I have 14/01/08 (14th jan) How do I get A3 to show 14 days, ie I want to subtract one date from another but show the answer in days. thanks What do you get for "=A2-A1" in A3? "S" <virgin@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:%BN%j.28886$xJ7.26620@newsfe08.ams2... > A1 I have 01/01/08 (1st Jan) > A2 I have 14/01/08 (14th jan) > > How do I get A3 to show 14 days, ie I want to subtract one date from another > but show the answer in days. > > thanks > > My apologies I never changed the cell ...

Outlook Web Access script error line 1247
When I try and access my work emails through Internet Explorer at home I can see the shortcuts and unsorted inbox mail but the folders button doesn't work and I can't reply to any of the emails in the inbox - I can see them but I cant actually open them although I can delete them. The "New" button doesnt work although by clicking on the little down arrow just to the right of "new" I can see the six options although none actually do anything except the last one "folder" which if I press I get an Internet Explorer script error: Line:1247 Char: 24 E...

Help upgrading Exchange 2000 on box "A" to Exchange 2003 on box "B"
Situation: We have an Exchange 2000 Standard server running on Windows 2000. For background, we are running in Win2000/2003 mixed mode, with two AD controllers upgraded to Windows 2003, every other server on the network running Windows 2000. If it matters, the FSMO roles are on the 2 2003 boxes. The Exchange software and box are too small and need upgrading. We keep bumping against the 16 gig database limit of Exchange, and the box is somewhat anemic to be running Exchange anyway. We have purchased Exchange Enterprise 2003 and a new Dell server running 2003 (but not a DC) to replace the old ...

KB930879 needs clarification
Hi all, I just check the MS KB930879 reviewed on 2/22/2007. I am so confused now. Please look at the section what to do after you run exchange tool ******************************** What to do after you run the Exchange tool Install updates After you finish updating all Exchange servers in your environment, install the following updates on the Exchange servers: 931836 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/931836/) February 2007 cumulative time zone update for Microsoft Windows operating systems 926666 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926666/) Update for daylight saving time changes in 200...

Site Connectors
I have three connectors that need to be deleted from my site. These connectors used to belong to a server that no longer exists. There names are: Internet Mail Service (Server Name) MS Mail Connector (Server Name) Connector for cc:Mail (Server Name) How do I remove these connectors since I no longer need them? Thanks. "AHANM" <administrator@ahanm.org> wrote: >I have three connectors that need to be deleted from my >site. These connectors used to belong to a server that no >longer exists. There names are: > >Internet Mail Service (Server Name) >MS...

PivotChart Help
Ok... I need some help I am exporting "refreshable" OLAP data into an Excel PivotTable. I have two "total" fields. I want the First type of total field to be a simple bar chart (which occurs by default) and I want the second series to be a line chart. The only way I can get this to work is through manually reformatting which takes a long time and each time I refresh the formatting is essentially lost (each series shifts out of its formatting). Any ideas? Thank you so much! Shawn - Yeah, Microsoft admits this is a problem. There are two ways out of this ho...

Need null values for several fields in db
I have an equipment inventory db. I need to run a query that would give me the records that contain null values in several of the fields. I have run a successful query to return records that have a null value in one field but don't know how to combine so that query returns records that also have null values in other fields or any other fields. Please advise -- dmp You join the seperate queries with a UNION. SELECT * From YourTable WHERE YourField Is NULL UNION SELECT * From YourTable WHERE YourField2 Is NULL UNION SELECT * From YourTable WHERE YourField3 Is NUL...

Help with hyperlinks xl 2003
Excel 2003 SP3 on XP Pro SP3 I have a workbook I've created to use as an index to open occasionally used workbooks using hyperlinks to create a point and click Document Index. It works well for what I created it to do; now I'd like the ability to encode the links to open the target workbook read only instead of read write. I did not find anything useful in the help files ... is this possible? Thanks in advance! Clif ...

Help using a formula when pointing to a cell
NOTE: To clarify what I have described below I have attached screenshot. I am trying to fill a table (18 rows by 50 columns) on a seperate shee (called 'Data') from another sheet (called 'Sheet1') containing column of 900 cells of data. The thing is each of the 900 cells is actually 4 merged rows (so ther are actually 3600 rows). So the cells containing the data are labele as $J7, $J11, $J15, $J19...... etc. The table must be filled sequentially (i.e. from left to right the onto the next line) from the column of 900 cells containing the data. How can I do this ? Is i...

Date Range Formula Question
Hello, I'm having trouble with a formula and I'm hoping someone can help. :confused: Sample Data Includes the following: Pay Period Start Pay Period End Pay Period # 12/16/01 12/29/01 26 12/30/01 01/12/02 25 01/13/01 01/26/02 24 01/27/02 02/09/02 23 02/10/02 02/23/02 22 The pay periods continue until there are 26 pay periods for the entire year....

maximiser documents
Hi, My client was using Maximiser. I have exported both the companies, contacts and notes with not problem. I cant find where the documents are stored in maximiser. Can anyone point me in the correct direction? I need to get some details from these docs to import into CRM. Thanks Mike ...

Three tables on one worksheet, need to hide rows
Despite my limitation with writing codes, I need to find a simple to follow code to hide rows without information in a specific column in three tables that I have on a single spreadsheet. The information on all these tables comes from another spreadsheet within the workbook hence upon changed to it, the information in my tables also changes. The table ranges are A67:I139, A171:I243 and A275-I347 They have the same number of rows but varying number of columns due to some merged columns. I want to hide rows that are blank in column 2 (in other words, display rows that are non-blank in col...

Help with Live SkyDrive
Sorry if this is't the apropiate group, but I haven't found a propoer group for my cuestion .... Anyone can help me ? I send a link to the album but I mark It's not required under the Windows login ID to view the album. If the person you send the link visit the page with Internet Explorer goes correctly, but if you use another browser asks for the Windows ID. Thanks !! If the recipient of the invite is not using IE, iirc, you will have to set the folder permission to 'Everyone or place it in the Public folder(which is preset to Everyone) -- ...winston ms-...

HELP!!! 08-30-03
please elp me. my mom is a medical transcriber and she has a dictionary she uses through windows 98. and her comp has no memory, so we need to update her operating system inoder to put more memory on there. she needs her dictionary and i was wandering how to access it and if possible how to save it on to a cd. thank you for ur time Dear jason you have to have a dictornary corect i have one i could email you if you like just email me back i mean i use this dictornary really well and it works for 95-Xp so if you want give me a hollar ok peace out danny "jason" <jasonr_206@hotm...

Exchange server recovery advice needed
Folks We have been hit by a relatively big disk crash and I have to rebuild our exchange 2003 (SP1) server Fortunately I have a fully working backup but I still need to "replay" some LOG files as we only do weekly "full" snapshot. So to cut a long story short I have recovered and restarted the server as it was one week ago and everything seems fine EXCEPT for the messages (and other items) created since last backup. I DO have the log file for those days... but how do I "replay" them ? What is my best course of action ? At the moment I plan to create a separat...

help with installation isue
Hope this is correct NG When I try to run `Karens replicator` (for external backup) My PC automatically runs an installation for publisher 2003 and then gives error message........... Istallation error require file SKU019.CAB then asks for original CD to be inserted. Publisher still works ok I can`t see what the relationship between the 2 are, how do I stop this trying to install? thanks -- Rent a villa in Turkey http://www.freewebs.com/turkeyrent/ I would suggest aksing the folks over at karenware.com. http://www.karenware.com/powertools/troubl...

Excel formula help
I work for a temporary housing company and would like to create a calendar where all i have to do is put the clients name and dates they are staying in a "key" and it will automatically block out that range of date an a calendar (and preferrable tent the cell red meaning occupied). Does anyone have any advice on what formula would get this accomplished? Thank you in advance!! Suggest vlookup formula in conditional formatting. Requires the date to be in the cell of the calendar date. vlookup on cell date to see if it is in the key. For exmaple if the date within the...

Help on coercing a range
I have a problem with trying to get a range specified the way a subroutine wants it. I am trying to .clearcontents of a range in a sheet. Here is the code: ' clear the explainations Application.Goto reference:="ABC_" & Group_Name & "_Start" Set StartRange = ActiveCell ' *** function LastRow returns the row number as long lngEndRow = LastRow Set EndRange = StartRange.Offset(lngEndRow - StartRange.Row, 0) Here is the problem. I am getting: an Error 91 Object variable or with block variable not set. I a...