My first Report

Hi,

I want to know how can I do to modify or create new reports on CRM.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

CL
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi

Take a look at the report writers guide.  This should give you plenty of help.
Rgds

Michael
MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005

"Cl" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to know how can I do to modify or create new reports on CRM.
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> Regards,
>
> CL

Format duplicate date in report
Hi Groupies How can I use conditional formatting to format a duplicate date in a report? I need the duplicates to show up but I would like them to be obvious. -- Thanks for taking the time! CJ --------------------------------------------------------- Know thyself, know thy limits....know thy newsgroups! "CJ" <private@newsgroups.com> wrote in message news:#eDXSWU#KHA.3880@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > How can I use conditional formatting to format a duplicate date in a > report? I need the duplicates to show up but I would like them to be > obviou...

Print employee record summary Inquiry report
How do i print the employee record summary Inquiry report? There's not a report you can print from the window. You can either do a screen shot of it or create a custom report. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Hazvi" wrote: > How do i print the employee record summary Inquiry report? ...

Report on a specific printer, bug in access 2007?
Dear all, in access 2007, I can click the "page setup" menu then the "page setup" button, and choose to print the report on a specific printer. However, after saving the report and re-opening it, he still prints on default printer. The specific printer setting is not saved with the report (this worked with all previous versions of access, it seems the specific printer setting has no effect anymore). Does someone know where I could find a patch or a workaround for this? (no updates are found through office update, and this might be critical for some applications). Regard...

Memo in Report causing blank pages/other issues
Hi, I have multiple headers in my access 2007 report. I have all of the contents of the DETAIL section set to Yes for Can Grow and Can Shrink. One of the fields in this section is a memo field- sometimes containing a lot of text. I've tried setting the Keep Together option to Yes for the DETAIL section. This causes the first page of my report to have all of the necessary headers, but no information. On the following page, all of the contents (including the memo) appear and accurately wrap to the next page when necessary. I've tried setting the Keep Together option to No...

Custom Report #2
Hi I have created a custom report in CRM 4.0 using the report wizard. The report shows a list of all the active cases and includes the subject and scheduled start of each service activity that is associated with each case. We would like to edit this report in two ways and I would like to ask for suggestions in doing this. We would like the service activities to be listed in rows below each case & we would like for the case information not be duplicated, if more than one service activity is associated with a case. So our report would list all case information in columns and the s...

sales report by split sales persons
we have situations where 2 different sales persons sell to the same customer, depending on product group. We select the specific sales person when we enter the sales order. Unfortunately, later when we want to run a sales report, it assigns all the sales to whatever salesperson is shown in the Cards as the default sales person. We need a report that assigns sales to sales persons based on the data from the individual sales orders ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click th...

Installation of Access 2003 prevents Access 2000 from opening a report
I've been using Access 2000 (on XP SP2) without problems until I installed a new copy of Access 2003 on the same machine. An Access 2000 database (.mdb) which have been working on is fine in Access 2003, but will not work properly any more in Access 2000. The forms open in 2000 as before, but using form buttons to launch report previews can crash the program - "Microsoft Office Access has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience". The reports which crash the program have subreports, one with a graph object. They will open normally when open...

A/C Balances Report
Hi Account Balances report under 'What I have' shows only some of the financial institutions (Bank Names). They appear in each accounts details but do not appear on the report - some do and some don't. How is this corrected? Jessy In microsoft.public.money, Jessy Jules wrote: >Account Balances report under 'What I have' shows only >some of the financial institutions (Bank Names). They >appear in each accounts details but do not appear on the >report - some do and some don't. How is this corrected? Viewing the report, try Customize->Reset. ...

Curiosity with customer list reports
Have you guys noticed that there are no Address fields available in the Customer > List reports?! How do you add those fields? Thanks, Check the Reports Library on Customer Source. There are reports modified to add Customer Addresses. -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information "Tom Bombadill" <Genius_poster@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uLn77iYWEHA.716@TK2...

function for date of first and last day through weeknumber
given: weeknumber and year I want to know : the date of the sunday (1st day of week) of the given weeknumber the date of the saturday (7th day of week) of the given weeknumber Is there anyone who can give me vba code for such functions? tks Michel Given any date, assuming weeks run from Sunday to Saturday, its Sunday is x + 1 - DatePart("w", x) and its Saturday is x + 7 - DatePart("w", x) To get a date in the n-th week of the year ( n >= 1 ): dateadd( "ww", n-1, dateSerial( 2010, 1, 1)) which become the "...

Cost Variance Report and Smartlist
We currently use the Enter/Match Invoice screen to enter payable invoices. I understand that when prices differ, a cost variance report is created/printed. Is there a way to create this report in Smartlist? We currently link the SOP / POP by using the purchase button. What is happening is, if the linked Purchase Order line is received at an incorrect price (found while keying the vendor invoice), when the link is used to drill back from the sales order to the purchase order the incorrect price shows. We would like to use Smartlist to see the original purchase order price and the ...

reports and list box from table query
i created a report based on 3 tables. One of the tables is tied into a list box/query to get the correct options. However, when i create the report... the list box is also created on the report. With the correct selection highlighted in black. This also shows the other possible options with a scroll bar. I just want the selection to show up on the report.... would it make a diffrence if it was a value list? the options hardly ever change, but there are around 60 options. bl -- brandon Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com You should not use a listbox data-type in a tab...

Report Writer: Have "Description" field.
Hi, Here's a thought: In Report Writer, it would be nice if the "Calculated Field Definition" window had an additional field for "Description". There the Great Plains developers could key in the "long" description of the current short field called "Name". Ex: "F/O Markdown Amount" = "Functional/Originating Markdown Amount". That would be a help to understanding the calculated field's purpose. Regards, Bret ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most...

Error Message when viewing CRM 4.0 Reports
We recieve the following event error when attempting to access any report. http://<reportserver>/reportserver failed. Error: The request failed with HTTP Unauthorized 401 Any suggestions? This is a new install. "Chris Timms" <ChrisTimms@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E4DDBE2-58EC-408F-82E8-3B7EF531D392@microsoft.com... > We recieve the following event error when attempting to access any report. > > http://<reportserver>/reportserver failed. Error: The request failed with > HTTP Unauthorized 401 > > Any suggestions? Thi...

Explanation of Money Performance Report
If i run a perfomance report there are 2 columns for judging performance - "%Rate of Return" & "Annual % Return". I am having a problem understanding the meaning of each column. If I run the report for exactly 1 year then both columns show the exact same numbers for indexes such as Dow Jones Indutrial Average or Nasdaq Composite which I have in my watch list. In the same report for exactly 1 year the 2 columns have very different numbers for my stocks and mutual funds. For example I have a mutual fund which shows 1.28 for % Rate of Return and 21.32 for Annu...

SQL Reporting Services and GP 10
Hello: Is it possible to associate SQL Reporting Services reports with SOP invoices in GP 10.0 rather than with Report Writer? I know that Accountable Software has Forms Printer, but I believe that that only works with Crystal. And, I know that there are SRS reports written to display data from GP but I do not think that these reports will work in terms of printing invoices or orders from SOP. Thanks! childofthe1980s No not really.. The problem is that when an SOP or POP document is printed, GP needs to be updated. Accountable does that with their Crystal interface but I dont kno...

Reporting Hardware Specs for a 20TB Oracle DB
Hello, I have a requirement for a Reporting Solution for an Enterprise Reporting Solution for a 20TB Oracle (running on Unix) Datawarehouse that does about 150M Transactions a day. There are about 300 users and not more than 30 concurrent users. They already have a MOSS 2007 Installation so i need specs for the SSAS Server which will sit on its own server. My questions are; 1) What should the specs (RAM, Processor, Disk Space) of this SSAS Server be? 2) What would the specs of the SSRS Server be? 3) Any other special considerations? Thanks I'd buy the highest machi...

only the first 5 columns of a 10 column excel spreadsheet sort
How do I get the whole spread sheet to sort? There is a blue lox for the first 5 columns that limits the range of the sort. How do I remove it? Using Office 2003. Maybe if you remove the Data|list Select a cell in that blue box. Data|list|convert to range jrw562 wrote: > > How do I get the whole spread sheet to sort? There is a blue lox for the > first 5 columns that limits the range of the sort. How do I remove it? > Using Office 2003. -- Dave Peterson ...

Post-dated Layaway, Work Order and Inevtory Reports
Is there a way to run a report that shows what Layaways and Work Orders were open as of a previous date - The same question with Inventory - is there a report which shows what inventory was in stock as of a certian, previous date? Thanks You can run an Inventory Movement Report to estimate the stock levels of a previous time period. To estimate the ending inventory on June 30th, run the Items Value List for today, then a Movement report for July 1st through today. Subtract or Add the movement totals to the value list totals. To ensure a more accurate figure in the future, make a historical...

Report of sales by month based on a cross tab query
Hi, I have a cross tab query that will provide sales by month for 2008. Right now it is sales for January08. As there are sales for future months, they will appear as well. I want to create a table that has all of the months listed out already. Right now, on the first day of the month, I go into the report and add the new month. I want it so that all month are listed which I have done. The problem is that when I run the report, I get an error that says "the Microsoft Jet does not recognize February as a valid field name. After today, there will be February data but no March ...

Does the New Worth Report have a fault
When I calculate my new worth in MS Money 2000 (old version I know) it adds my assets and liabilities instead of subtracting them. For example, if my savings, checking, investments total $10,000.00 and my liabilities total $5000.00, MS Money calculates my net worth as $15,000.00. Shouldn't my net worth be $5,000.00? Shouldn't it subtract my liabilities instead of add them? Please let me know if there is a glich in the software and how I can fix it. Also please let me know if I am financially inept. Thanks, -k In your example, the net worth should be $5,000.00. You may hav...

Report for sales
Hello I am in need of a summary sales report by register. At present, there is a summary sales report, but this is not broken down by register. Is there any such modified reports currently available to do this? I know i can get sales report by register in RMS right now, but it repeats the item that is sold every time it is sold. It is not a true summary. I would appreciate any help here. Thanks Happy to write one for you at a fee. Regards Afshin Alikhani [afshin@retailrealm.co.uk] -- URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk "Yoganand Singh" wrote: > Hello > > I am in n...

Report Sum
I am working on a cost study form for a body shop. Each vehicle will have its own page. I have to be able to add up to 15 different list part totals as well as 15 different net part totals. I then need to add the 7% tax of the list part total to the net parts total. I would love some input on what would be the easiest way to achieve this because I then have to generate a report with by the different companies showing total parts, total labor and total profit ratio. Usually, you want to text put boxes in footer of the form. You have to pull the footer down on the bottom to have...

Calling up a specific report with a command button
How do I call up a specific report based on 2 fields on a form? To explain myself. I already have the form made, and on the form are the fields CustomerID and ContractID. I would like the create a command button on this form and when clicked it would open the report based on the CustomerID and ContractID there are 4 or 5 report possibilities. The CustomerID and ContractID are fields on two different tables. I have 5 reports, each design is different. I would like the form field ‘ContractID’ determine which report opens to print or preview. For example: ContractID=Gas then print R...