multiple owner for one account or for example contacts

Could i assign more than one owner for example entity account or contact ???

I want to all logged crm user to see My Activities the same for all owner
(crm user).

Thans for answer

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

On Aug 11, 3:24=A0am, "Rafal" <rkoczen_1...@o2.pl> wrote:
> Could i assign more than one owner for example entity account or contact =
???

> I want to all logged crm user to see My Activities the same for all owner
> (crm user).
>
> Thans for answer

Hi Rafal,

No it is not possible to have more than one owner for any records.
What you can do is make the "Open Activies" the default view, but this
may or may not be sufficient to achieve your goal.

Cheers

Paul Reyneke
CRM Blog - http://paulreyneke.blogspot.com/

associate an email address with an email account?
ol03. i have several email accounts, which i use for different purposes. is there any way to associate a particular address with a particular account. so that, when i send email to person Y, it automatically goes through account Z? rather than having to remember to change the account manually? No. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "jeffrey" <astro46@excite.com> wrote in message news:HcMQd.31140$by5.8324@newssvr19.news...

Finding Data in multiple worksheets
Using Excel 2000, how can I find data in multiple worksheets; example: any number between 200 & 299 in 32 worksheets? If you mean you want to find a single number across 32 worksheets, group your worksheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent (or even shift-click)). Then Edit|Find But I think I'd use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ If you meant you wanted to find all 100 numbers (200-299) in all 32 sheets, then I think I'd have a macro search for each number and report the results on a new worksheet. "mark@southwestconst.com&quo...

Duplicate e-mails received by one user
I have a user who, I believe, is getting two copies of e-mails delivered to him. I noticed after reviewing the NAV for Exchange alerts that every time there is an infected e-mail sent to him it gets delivered to his Inbox *and* his Calendar. This is the CEO of the Hospice that I support and it is, I believe, causing the significant growth of his mailbox. When I look at the folder size, 80% of the overall size is his calendar. The amusing thing is that he doesn't even use his local calendar. He only uses a public calendar that was created for him. Any ideas on how to turn this off? He is t...

Combining Two Range of Entries into One
Hiya all.. I'm hoping that somebody could help me out. I have two sets o entries: Set 1 ( A1:A10 ) item 1 item 2 item 3 Set 2 ( B1:B10 ) data 1 data 2 data 3 data 4 What I am trying to do is to have a certain cell (say C1) have dropdown list containing entries from both sets. The formula for th valid data input would be similar to: offset(a1,0,0,counta(a:a),1) + offset(b1,0,0,counta(b:b),1) So far, I have no luck in getting this to work. Any suggestion o alternative approach to this would be very much appreciated. : ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message p...

Sync up GL Accounts and descriptions
Hi All, We have about 50 companies and would like to sync up our GL accounts for consolidated reporting. In the past each companies' accountants have been able to set up their own GL accounts but we are going to take that permission away and make it so that we have one master GL account list. What we need to do now is somehow compare all the companies GL accounts to the master, add the ones needed to the master and make sure each company has the same GL account. We also want to clean up the Account names. We have thought about doing this company by company in EXCEL or in ACC...

MSPS 2007
How can I work around MSPS 2007 not allowing me to have multiple issues lists? I’ve got my out of the box “Issues” list on the project workspace. I’ve added another issues list, which I called “Action Items”. I get an error 24018, 24016, and 2600. The message indicates I can only have one list of this type. I like the “Issues” template because it allows me to link to other items in the workspace such as documents. Is there a work around? Thank you! Tim Here is the full error: Your ReportingWSSSync job failed. Its current state is FailedNotBlocking. It was 0%...

Global accounts treatment,
How we have global customers just to show their information and how much they visited our stores, I think we need to gives them the facility to return their purchases at any store not only where they bought the item from. Is there any option to do that? The only way I found is using the return Ctrl F4 option on the POS but it's not linked to the other store, and that will need to make some works to balance the sales and inventory. Second the voucher is limited to the store level, but is the customer need to use the voucher at another store, that needs checking the voucher balance, ...

Direct statements for retirement account don't seem to update properly
Hi, When I manually update my retirement account from Fidelity by downloading a QIF statement and importing it, it works fine. However, if I do a direct update, the individual transactions do not appear. I just see lump sum adjustments in the cash account. I see a KB article here that sounds like this... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822766. Does anyone know if this will solve my problem and if there are any downsides to marking the account something other than 401K (which it is)? --John Hi John, First save your .mny file and then follow the procedure you fo...

Office 203; Business Contact Manager
New installation: To add an Account, instructions say "On the Standard toolbar, click the down-arrow next to New, and then clickAccount". Whei I do so, Account does not appear in the list. Either the instructions are wrong or I am in the wrong place within Outlook. Please help. ...

basic accounting templates
I am looking for a template to track church finances (income & expenses) as it works with our budget. Our church has an annual budget of under $200,000 and is relatively simple. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Try here and see if one of these fits what you need http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=accounting -- intruder9 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ intruder9's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30107 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthrea...

Free Hotmail Account
I have successfully connected my free Hotmail account to Outloook [2002]. Why is everyone saying that free Hotmail accounts do not work with outlook?...Its the only one that has worked for me. I have tried yahoo with POP and gmail with POP and neither have been connected successfully. What is POP anyway? And what are the benefits of having a POP account connected to Outlook rather than a regular Hotmail account? Im quite confused because when i followed the exact instructions given to me by gmail's help centre, nothing happened. What are the step by step instructions to connect...

Deligate exchange 2003 account managment.
Under 5.5 we were able to setup a administrative support person with the Admin tool and they could update addresses for custom recipients, change room numbers etc. We have upgraded to 2003 and want that functionality back. Kind of lost as to where to go to give these permissions. Active Directory? Policy groups? Please advise. Thanks John On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:05:03 -0500, "John Brennan" <brennan@ohiou.edu> wrote: >Under 5.5 we were able to setup a administrative support person with the >Admin tool and they could update addresses for custom recipients, change ...

CONTACTS in email?
Hi all, I have a little problem... hopefully someone can point me to right place?? Using Outlook 2003 and have about 100 Contacts. When creating a new email, I type part of the addressee in the TO: and hit ALT-K. Most, but NOT ALL, "hits" show up... for instance, if I type "je" and Alt-K... 9 (of 10) show up. It's consistent... for "Je" that same person never shows up! Any ideas? I assume deleting and re-adding the (5-6) "problems" would FIX things but wouldn't EXPLAIN what's wrong!!?? Thanks in advance, Steve You first. Explain wh...

How to fix account format sorting option in GP10.0
Hi, My client added a new company and found Tools>>Setup>>Company>>Account format>>Sorting option showing blank. They have another existing company showing correct sorting option. I understand that this setting needs to be defined when createing new company. Since they already have transactions in so that we can not do it over. Please advise if there is a way to fix this. Thanks in advance. Huan huan.cheng@calsoft.com This window displays the sorting options for the account framework during the original installation of Microsoft Dynamics GP. The sorting options ...

Address Book or Contacts Outlook 2000
Hello, I am trying to set up my contacts in Outlook 2000. I imported them fine but would like to put them in folders. In Outlook Express I could create a new folder and then copy addresses in them. And then just open that folder to send emails to the individuals in that folder. How do I do that in Outlook 2000? Bec Sorry not too clear am I? Don't use folders - use categories. When you want to send a message to a category of, say friends, display your contacts by category, then click actions->new message to contact. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to th...

sending as non primary account in Outlook 2000
On one of my machines, I have an Exchange account (primary) and a POP account in Outlook 2000. How can I send from the POP account instead of the Exchange account without changing which account is the primary account? Outlook XP and newer allows this, but Outlook 2000 does not. Is there a reg hack some other mod that I can do? Thanks. Roy -- Remove "nospam_" from my email address to email me. It's not easy to do -- see http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/sendaccount.htm#cw for more info and some suggestions. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail...

Import PM transactions with Analytical Accounting distributions
I have a client with needs the ability to import PM transactions with AA distribution. They use IM but it appears GP10 IM SP3 doesn't support PM AA transactions. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Is it possible to have same field display on multiple tabs?
We are modifying our Opportunity forms, and creating new tabs. We are looking to display the Opportunity name (schema value= name) as well as other info on multiple tabs. Of course it only needs to be editable in one location. I cannot find any way to add previously selected fields a second time to the same form. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Scott No this can't be done this way. The only way is to create your own app, but it won't be part of your tabs. -Gary "S Carroll" <scarroll@ibisconsulting.com> wrote in message news:a731...

How do I replicate information from one worksheet to another?
How do I replicate information that I entered on cell A2 in worksheet 1 to be entered automatically on cell A2 in worksheet 2 and worksheet 3? If you want the same entry in the same cells of other sheets, just group the sheets before you enter the data. To do this, first select Worksheet 1, then hold down the Ctrl key and select the other sheets. HTH Otto "Jeff" <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:69F21193-F18F-4F88-8216-C71BAE01C911@microsoft.com... > How do I replicate information that I entered on cell A2 in worksheet 1 to > be > enter...

Multiple Charts-Multiple Tabs
I have multiple charts on multiple tabs within an excel worksheet. Is there anyway to source those charts to the tab name without resourcing the charts manually? Right now I am going to source data and sourcing them to the right tab name, I have over 500 charts that I have to resource. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks Nick Anderon I get the fact that you have lots of worksheets with charts (one or more?) on each of them No sure I understand the what you want to do. Move the charts? or move the data? If you click on a data series in the chart and look in the Formula Bar you w...

Accounts Payable #3
I need to add scanned images of the invoice to the AP record Click the notes button next to the voucher number field and attach the file. -- Charles Allen, MVP "JMB" wrote: > I need to add scanned images of the invoice to the AP record I would like to do this from eConnect "Charles Allen" wrote: > Click the notes button next to the voucher number field and attach the file. > -- > Charles Allen, MVP > > > > "JMB" wrote: > > > I need to add scanned images of the invoice to the AP record Can't be done! Best regar...

outlook 2000 crashes while viewing contacts
I have a user that has Outlook 2003 on there system. There contact lis crashes outlook 2000 when you try create a new email using the To... button and scroll down through the contacs. I have tried this on couple diffrent systems with outlook 2000 with SP3 with the sam results outlook just closes no error msg -- gsrachesPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup acces I assume Outlook 2003 was a typo? What is logged to the Event Viewer regarding this? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -FREE tool; QuickMail. Create new Outlook items anywh...

Linking Multiple Charts
I'm trying to link a chart, or a page, from one excel spreadsheet to chart or page on another excel spreadsheet. I have multiple excel spreadsheets with many charts inside. Many o the same charts are in more than one spreadsheet. For example, if want to update the CPI chart I would like to be able to update it i one of the spread sheets and have all the CPI charts automaticall updated in the other spreadsheets, since they are identical charts -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Does anyone know if this is even possible -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Multiple SMTP Domains to 1 Exchange Server
Hello, I know it is possible to have multiple domains deliver email to 1 Exchange 2003 server, but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have two domains, one.com and two.net. One.com is my original domain and internal and external dns are both one.com and everything has always worked fine. I want to add an additional domain, call it two.net. I setup the domain in the Recipient Update list in Exchange System Manager and when I ping two.net from outside my network, it resolves up to the proper external IP. However, whenver I send mail to anyone@two.net from externally, I get ...

Task and Contact Files
I recently had a disk crash but was able to recover most of my files. Now with a new disk, I have installed Office XP, but I want to recover my tasks and contacts from my old Office 2000. Outlook only seems to allow me to "import" from other software, not from previous versions of outlook. How can I reload my old task, calendar, and contact files, assuming I still have them? What are they named, and where are they? TIA, Martin Martin Try to simply open the export. Hopfully it is a .pst file. In Outlook go to file then open and clicl on Outlook Data File find your file if it w...