multiple-line

Hi,
how I can specify working of fields so that it is posted multiple-line in a
form MSCRM3.0
Thanck you.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Ahmed,
If your field's data type is nvarchar and Format is Text or Text Area than
it can be expanded on multiple lines.
In customization of that form, in Field Properties of that field, on
Formatting tab there is an option of Row Layout.

--
PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our
feedback.

uMar Khan
Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com

"ahmed" wrote:

> Hi,
> how I can specify working of fields so that it is posted multiple-line in a
> form MSCRM3.0
> Thanck you.

RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items

I delete an email it remains in folder with line through it
How do I move deleted email from in box to deleted subfile without keeping a copy in the inbox with strikethru in it?? I have to email accounts on the computer one is pop3 the other is ms exchange? Not good with computers Are you sure its pop3 and exchange? it sounds like you set up an IMAP account - deleted items are marked with a strikethrough until you purge the folder from the edit menu. You can also use a view that hides items marked for deletion. We can be more specific if we knew the version of Outlook you use. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? htt...

pivot from more than 65K lines: how?
What I am trying to do: have several excel files with data and want to consolidate in a single file What I did: tried to paste all the data in a single file and create a pivot from there... the problem is that I can not copy after reaching 65K lines.... Trying to create a pivot from *multiple* excel does not give me the possibility to put in the layout the fields I want (as if I was using a single sheet)... as it consolidates all the fields in the different tables... Any urgent help please?.. MANY TIA! luis Do you have Access? If so then import all your excel sheets into a singl...

Bottom border line won't print in Word 2004 for Mac
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel On the screen I can place a page border in Word 2004 for Mac document, but in Print Preview the bottom line of the border disappears. And, of course, when I print, the bottom line won't appear. It doesn't appear that any footer (which I don't want) is in the way of the margin that I have set. Any solution to this? See: http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/BottomsDontPrint.htm Also confirm that you have the latest printer driver from the mfr's web site as well as all current updates for Offi...

double lines
I am trying to type and address in a cell and can't get it to drop down to make another line, please help Use Alt-Enter instead of just Enter......... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "WFDFirefighter" <WFDFirefighter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A657DEAE-5171-45AE-A57D-F8CE2DB5F122@microsoft.com... > I am trying to type and address in a cell and can't get it to drop down to > make another line, please help Hello- Chuck's reply is valid for creating a line break in a cell, so no challenge there. Just a suggestion, though - it sounds l...

Out of Office sending out multiple messages
Hi, My out of office assistant is sending out multiple messages to the same email address. I thought it was only supposed to send out one message to each unique email address. Any idea why this might be happening? -- Thanks, Sam In news:FEDF09D9-54B7-4EBD-AC5D-0493D33E163D@microsoft.com, Sam <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hi, > > My out of office assistant is sending out multiple messages to the > same email address. I thought it was only supposed to send out one > message to each unique email address. Any idea why this might be > happening? Do you hav...

Accounts with multiple Relationship Types
Hi all! With some of our company' s Accounts we have multiple Relationship Types (eg. a Reseller can be a Customer too etc). How can we insert this information in Microsoft CRM 1.2? Is it necessary to create custom fields in the Account Form? Thanks a lot! Elena Galiatsou Athens, Greece You could choose a "primary" relationship type from the combo box, and then add a memo field to track additional relationship types. Not elegant, but I think it's the best you can do with version 1.0/1.2. Mike "SiEBEN Innovative Solutions" <newsgroup@sieben.gr> wrote i...

XmlSerializer/XmlTextWriter all data on one line
I'm an XML newb. I'm serializing a class and when I inspect the xml file, all the data is on one line rather than being nested and indented Is that normal? <code> StreamWriter sw = new StreamWriter(m_optionsXmlFilePath, false); XmlSerializer xmlSerializer = new XmlSerializer(typeof(Options)); XmlTextWriter xmlTextWriter = new XmlTextWriter(sw); xmlSerializer.Serialize(xmlTextWriter, this); xmlTextWriter.Close(); </code> Hello! > I'm serializing a class and when I inspect the xml file, all the data is on > one line rather than being nested and indented > ...

1 word doc, multiple tabs
Other people have referenced a tabbed view to be able to view multiple documents at one time. Really Windows 7 taskbar takes care of this. I, on the other hand, want to see multiple tabs within 1 document like Excel. Example of use: I'm thinking about writing a book, and I have SEVERAL scenes in my head. Right now I would have to create SEVERAL word documents to get them all down, then create a main document and copy and paste stuff back and forth as I write. With a single tabbed document, I could write all my scenes as individual tabs, then "link" them to the m...

Merging multiple excel files into a single doc
I've got about 40 excel documents. Each contains the same number of columns, and 25 lines worth of data. Rather then have 40 files, I'd like to have a single file with the data from each of the indvidual files all on this single file. Up until now, I've opened each doc, done a copy paste from the original doc into a master doc. This was ok for a while, but it appears this may be a regular thing I'll need to do. Is there any way to automate this process. The files will all be the same, in number of lines of data and number of columns. Thank you I like this way be...

xy scatter line goes below zero
The line drawn in my xy scatter chart goes below zero of the y-axis, is there any way I can stop this? My first 3 points are all zero and then there is a very steep increase, the line that connects them assumes that there is a dip into negative values before the increase when this is not actually the case. Hi, Have you got the Smooth line option ticked? Cheers Andy jon7 wrote: > The line drawn in my xy scatter chart goes below zero of the y-axis, is there > any way I can stop this? My first 3 points are all zero and then there is a > very steep increase, the line that connect...

multiple Personal Folders #2
I have a standalone win 2000 pro system using Outlook 2000 and I'm getting multiple Personal Folders for a user profile. How can I delete them and point the profile to a pst file on the disk? Thanks. Have you already tried right-clicking the root folder of each file (in the Folder List) and clicking Close? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:O37$8%23%230DHA.4064@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl, SAC wrote: > I have a standalone win 2000 pro system us...

COUNTIF across multiple sheets
I have a workbook that has five sheets - September. . . January. I have a range of cells (D6:D17) where I need to count the occurrence of specific text from all sheets . For example: In D6:D17 sheet September has four cells with "fries", two with "malt" and two with "shrimp", the balance of cells in the range are empty. In D6:D17 sheet November has four cells with "malt" and all other range cells are empty On a sheet named Total I want to total the occurrence of "fries", "shrimp" and "malt" on all sheets in the workbook. ...

Cell extraction from Multiple worksheets
Hi group, I am new to this newsgroup and am hoping that you can help me out. I took a software/hardware inventory of all the computers in my work's network and imported them all into excel, in their own worksheet. So I have one file, with 128 different worksheets, all containing similar information. What I would like to do is create a new sheet, a summary page, where I can pull the value of the same cell from each sheet and list them. I need to have a list of each computer, with computer name, cpu speed, video card, serial number, ect. If the values that I am searching for are in the same...

Inventory Site/LocationCode Order Lines on MSCRM1.2 to GPS8.0
We are currently running MSCRM 1.2 and GPS 8.0, with the MS Integration between them. Our Sales force uses various Inventory locations when placing orders within our GPS system. Because of business reasons we can't consolidate into a single Inventory Location as the Integration documentation suggests. The documentation allow says that it only supports the use of one Inventory location, which you set in the "Settings and Administration" tool. It appears that you can modify the BizTalk Mapping for the SalesOrderDetail channel to route a value from a custom field in MSCRM...

double lines and rounded corners on a solid box
How can I create a solid box with double lines and rounded corners in Publisher 2000? Thanks Anna You will have to use an AutoShape -- ...

Extracting name out of line
I am copying a line off the web with 4 names in it, separated by spaces (From 1 to 6 spaces). I am trying to extract name 3 from the line. Tried split(Var, " ") however Name moves according to the space between the names. Var(2) can be the Name or according to spaces between names, Var(6) Can you help me? Thank you, Gordon On 27 Jan 2007 15:37:39 -0800, "Gordon" <gwelch1938@yahoo.com> wrote: >I am copying a line off the web with 4 names in it, separated by >spaces (From 1 to 6 spaces). I am trying to extract name 3 from the >line. Tried split(V...

Line of Credit Account #2
This is driving me nuts. What is the best way to set up a Line of Credit (LOC) account? It is actually a $500 LOC account for my checking account for when my checking account dips below $0. Both the checking account and LOC accounts import separately into Money from my bank. Should I set up the LOC as an account, a liability, or as "other". I tried them but keep getting confused because depending on whether the LOC automatically deposited money into my checking account or I transferred money from my checking account to pay off my LOC, it will say either "From" o...

how to configure multiple email id's in multiple folders
Try posting your Q in the body, and explain what you are trying to achive, together with your version of OL and if its an exchange setup "Ram" <Ram@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0E40903-7D84-49F2-9F91-F97EAB741806@microsoft.com... > ...

Multiple charts in ChartSpace; problems with double Categories
I want to show two or more charts with different categories and data in one chartspace, so I did the following: 1. Create Chartspace 2. Add Chart1 in Chartspace 3. Add Series in Chart1 4. Series.SetData chDimCategories 'A,B,C' 5. Series.SetData chDimValues '5,2,6' Now I see a chart with categories A (value=5), B (value=2) and C (value=6). So everything okay. Next thing I do: 6. Add Chart2 in Chartspace Now I see a second empty chart, BUT WITH already filled categories A,B and C!! I don't want this, because I want to use other categories in this second chart2. And whe...

Data Import w/ Multiple types of delimiters
I'm working on a database that will import files that contain multiple types of delimiters (~, * & ^). Each of the different types of delimiters indicate the start of a different section. How do I specify that there is more than one type of delimiter? Everything I see only allows one type. Does this have to be done through VB? Thanks! Yes, it would have to be done through VBA (Visual Basic for Applications, which is what Access uses, not VB) -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "John W" <jw2554@yahoo.com> wro...

CEditView No line wrap
How do I keep CEditView in my SDI application from wrapping the lines of text entered? i.e., I want the horizontal scrollbar. "Joe Estock" <jestock@NOSPAMnutextonline.com> wrote in message news:vrs98r4qk4so3f@corp.supernews.com... > How do I keep CEditView in my SDI application from wrapping the lines of > text entered? i.e., I want the horizontal scrollbar. Give it the (ES_AUTOHSCROLL|WS_HSCROLL) styles. In a CEditView derived class you can insure this by ORing the CREATESTRUCT.style member in an override of PreCreateWindow. -- Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP] ...

insert multiple page Word document into Excel
How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I can view the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or editing the Word document? Hi this is IMHO not the way Excel will work (and I doubt this is possible) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "S.W." <S.W.@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:D7087D76-A4F3-46BB-90A9-FEB054B24AEB@microsoft.com... > How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I can view > the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or editing the > Word doc...

import multiple identites from outlook express to outlook 2003
How do you import multiple Outlook Express identities (mail and settings) into Outlook 2003? After installing Outlook 2003, it only imports the files from the main Outlook Express identity. Outlook does not use identities so it will not recognize them. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer mhat <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | How do you import multiple Outlook Exp...

Multiple emails being sent
Using XP Professional and sometimes recipients get multiple copies - 20 - 30+? What's the fix? ssicfo wrote: > Using XP Professional and sometimes recipients get multiple copies - 20 - > 30+? What's the fix? Get rid of the superfluous e-mail scanner in your anti-virus program. It affords no additional protection beyond the on-access scanner. ...