Multiple CRM 3.0 installations in the same domain

Can anyone confirm for me if we can install multiple CRM 3.0 installations
within the same domain?  (live, demo, dev)  I believe that there was a
problem with this in 1.2
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

The problem in CRM 1.2 is primarily due to the inability of the Exchange
Router to support multiple CRM installations, requiring you to set up a
child domain for each CRM installation.

This is fixed in CRM 3.0 and you now are able to have multiple installations
in the same domain.

Regards, Simon

"Rick M" <RickM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone confirm for me if we can install multiple CRM 3.0 installations
> within the same domain?  (live, demo, dev)  I believe that there was a
> problem with this in 1.2

0
Simon
11/30/2005 3:53:16 PM
Hi,

Has anyone seen any documentation on doing this now that the product is
released?

Thanks

"Simon Hutson" wrote:

> The problem in CRM 1.2 is primarily due to the inability of the Exchange
> Router to support multiple CRM installations, requiring you to set up a
> child domain for each CRM installation.
>
> This is fixed in CRM 3.0 and you now are able to have multiple installations
> in the same domain.
>
> Regards, Simon
>
> "Rick M" <RickM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Can anyone confirm for me if we can install multiple CRM 3.0 installations
> > within the same domain?  (live, demo, dev)  I believe that there was a
> > problem with this in 1.2

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Outlook plug in install
I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with my SQL 2000 instance? Joe Thomas wrote: > I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for > some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM > it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with > my SQL 2000 instance? Yes it will conflict. Microsoft will not support sales for Outlook if you do this and they strongly recommend not to install sales for Outlook if you already have SQL ins...

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Multiple stacked bar charts

Vlookup returns "0"

How to install WCF templates?
How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template in VWD2008EE but not in VC#2008EE. Any help would be appreciated Thank you Regards Raj On Apr 15, 1:55=A0pm, Raj <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? > > I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is > running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template ...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Single click selects multiple cells