Multiple Activities Change Status (CRM 3.0) #2

Hello

I am trying to close (save as completed) multiple activities instead of one at a time.  I tried creating a rule in the workflow manager but couldn?t make it work.

Help would be greatly appriciated.

p.s. I actually found this question in the forum but I can?t see the answer, instead of text it says "This is a multi-part message in MIME format....."  Should I be able to see full thread??

http://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/aspnet/33501071/multiple-activities-chang.aspx

Best Regards,
Haraldur

Free SharePoint Form Creator/Generator/Builder
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/2f42efa3-4cd9-44a5-a7d2-947eb5f5f0ec/free-sharepoint-form-crea.aspx
0
Haraldur
10/20/2009 9:17:00 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Linking files 2 ways

More Columns #2

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Contacts in Exchange #2

Emails #3

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Change position ID in HR

Goal Seek #2

learning Excel #3

number format with leading 0

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03

Installing Active Directory connector?
We are installing a 2003 exchange on a 2003 server in a 2000 domain. We also have a 5.5 sp4 machine running on 2000 sp 4, and once 2003 is installed, we are going to move the mail boxes from the 5.5 machine. My question is, do we have to install the active directory connector on the 2000 Domain server, or could we install it on the 2003 server? eotrue wrote: > We are installing a 2003 exchange on a 2003 server in a > 2000 domain. We also have a 5.5 sp4 machine running on > 2000 sp 4, and once 2003 is installed, we are going to > move the mail boxes from the 5.5 machine. My q...

Business Portal Development

HOWTO: Customizing CRM

How do you change the APR?

CRM menu is dim
The "CRM" menu pad in my Outlook client is dim (disabled). Does this mean my CRM 3.0 client is not functional. I got the message following message after installing the 3.0 client for Outlook: "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." Many thanks for anybody who can help. KM Most of the time, in my experience, this means that it cannot connect to the CRM server. Do you have a connection to the CRM server? Try browsing to http://<yourcrmserver>/mscrmservices/20...

Viewing group calendars in CRM