MSCRMEmail: Unable to read data from the transport connection

Here is the error log

#61042 - An error occurred while processing the outgoing e-mail message with
subject "[CRM|New Lead] Supply Chain Event Leads from MS Dynamics
CRM:0001482" for SMTP: http://justkeyindev/BSG for delivery through
smtp.bizmail.yahoo.com. System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: Failure sending
mail. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport
connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote
host. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was
forcibly closed by the remote host
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32
size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
   at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset,
Int32 size)
   at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset,
Int32 size)
   at System.Net.DelegatedStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32
count)
   at System.Net.BufferedReadStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32
count)
   at System.Net.Mail.SmtpReplyReaderFactory.ReadLines(SmtpReplyReader
caller, Boolean oneLine)
   at System.Net.Mail.SmtpReplyReaderFactory.ReadLine(SmtpReplyReader
caller)
   at System.Net.Mail.SmtpReplyReader.ReadLine()
   at System.Net.Mail.SmtpConnection.GetConnection(String host, Int32 port)
   at System.Net.Mail.SmtpTransport.GetConnection(String host, Int32 port)
   at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.GetConnection()
   at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message)
   at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.SmtpPollingSendEmailProvider.ProcessMessageInternal(email
emailMessage)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingSendEmailProvider.ProcessMessage(email
emailMessage)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingSendEmailProvider.Run()

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090506-0, 05/06/2009
Tested on: 5/7/2009 12:00:12 PM

bfallar3 (19)
5/7/2009 4:00:11 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Data Entry Form #2
I seem to remember there was a feature in Excel for a data entry popup form. I have a simple table of records with about 8 columns and I would like to have a form to take the data entry. I am in Excel 2007 Thanks for reading Dave It is still there, you can add it to your QAT, click office button>excel options>customize, then select commands not in the ribbon from the choose commands from toolbar, scroll until you see form and add it -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Excel 95 - Excel 2007 Northwest Excel Solutions www.nwexcelsolutions.com (Remove ^^ from email) "Dave" &...

Unable to create a dialog box in MFC Extension DLL.
Hi all, I am trying to create MFC Extension DLL using VS 2005. 1. First I have created a project of type MFC Extension DLL. 2. Then I added a dialog box with a text box, static text control and buttons. 3. Then added a class for that dialog. 4. In dialog's header file I inserted AFX_EXT_CLASS, manually. class AFX_EXT_CLASS CLogonParamDlg : public CDialog 5. Then built and got .lib and .dll files. 1. In my client application, just commented ENUM line of dialog's header file of MFC Extension DLL , as below. (In client its not necessary and to avoid compiler errro...

One domain on exchange server not accepting connections
I setup a second domain on an Exchange 2003 server, and thought everything was working. Now, though, mail going to the second domain gets rejected, but mail going to the original domain is still working. I can telnet to the original domain, but not to the second domain. I've checked everything I know to check (I've setup plenty of domains on Exchange servers, so I believe I've gotten the setting correct), but I just can't get it to work. The MX records are correct, and mail.theseconddomain.com resolves to the right IP address (the same IP as mail.originaldomain.com), so it sh...

IMAP Connection Problems
I use outlook on my laptop and whenever the laptop hibernates I lose my connection to my IMAP account and can't send/receive or purge deleted messages. Outlook tells to me to use the Connect To <...> function under the file menu, but when I do this nothing happens and I end up having to restart outlook. I also lose my connection to my hotmail account but the Connect To function actually works. Jason wrote: > I use outlook on my laptop and whenever the laptop > hibernates I lose my connection to my IMAP account and > can't send/receive or purge deleted messag...

Time data type
I am using SQL server 2008 The following command: CREATE TABLE Table1 ( Column1 time(7) ) results in the following message: Msg 2715, Level 16, State 7, Line 1 Column or parameter #1: Cannot find data type time. Please help. Thank you Mahen (mlux@eim.ae) writes: > I am using SQL server 2008 > > The following command: > CREATE TABLE Table1 ( Column1 time(7) ) > results in the following message: > Msg 2715, Level 16, State 7, Line 1 > Column or parameter #1: Cannot find data type time. > > Please help. Thank you Run this command: SELECT ...

Displaying data using a variable
Hi Guys, I have stored in a variable (TXTFNAME) the name of field’s table, the table is call BasicData and the field is call FNAME, I need to display the information I have in FNAME but using TXTFANAME, I can’t do rs!TXTFNAME because I am getting item not found in this collection, I would really appreciate if someone shows me how to do this. Thanks If desired, send your file to my address below. I will only look if: 1. You send a copy of this message on an inserted sheet 2. You give me the newsgroup and the subject line 3. You send a clear explana...

Compare data
Hello wise Excel users, I need to compare a word in a single cell to a group of words. If that word matches any one of the group then I'd like it to return "true". The group of words are currently in a comma delimited text file so I can arrange them however I need to. How can I go about doing this? Hi, Assume the word you want to find is in cell A1, and the string of text you want to search within is in cell B1: =IF(ISERROR(FIND(A1,B1,1)),"Not found","Found") Regards, A -- Please rate my response if you found it helpful. Thanks. "srs710&q...

Data Validation drop-down
I have a cell with data validation drop-down in it. If I've already chosen an item the list opens next time with tht item at the top of the list - can't see the ones at the top unless I scroll up. I want it to open showing the beginning of the list each time. Can I control how it opens? I am OK with a VBA solution if that's the only way to do it, too. but how would I control that drop-down with code? Thanks M Hi Michelle, I don't think there is any answer to this. That is what drop downs usually do. Consider it in the opposite direction. You have ...

Read multipart as plain text
hi, is there really no way to tell outlook (2003) to display the original text-part of a multipart message? when the setting for 'read as plain' is enabled, outlook converts the html-part instead of displaying the text-part! maybe there is a reg-hack or an add-on to accomplish that? thanx in advace ...

Bank of Oklahoma connection issue
Hello, My wife and I have bank accounts sprawled throughout the US and so far 2005 Money Premium has been a champ at pulling them all into one location with one exception. I cannot make a successful connection to Bank of Oklahoma. I have verified the username and password, and have full functionality on BoK's online site. I realize this is probably a platform issue, but does anyone have any idea who I need to contact? Thank you. ...

Joining/appending two columns of data
I have two columns of data. For example; one with a list of people in the IT department and the other a list of people in the whole company. I am after a way of joining these two lists of data into one list and removing the duplicates; ie only include the people who are in the IT department once as they will appear on both lists. I am at a loss how to do this. Any ideas? Thanks. Richard Hi as a starting point: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#InOneNotOther http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#ExtractingCommon http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#ExtractingUnique -...

Adding Dynamic Text Data to a Graph
Hi, I would like to add extra information to an Excel graph. For example some summary information linked to cells - so when the cells update the summary information on the graph will update as well. I thought about adding text fields for example, but cannot find a way to link the contents of the text field to a cell value. How can I do this? Appreciate any ideas Thanks Click to select the chart In the Formula Box type = and then click the cell to be lined; this generates a formula with the form =Sheet1!$A$1 Move it to the desired location on the chart. best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme ...

Including Totals in Chart's data table
Is it possible to include totals within a chart's data table but not in the chart itself? For example for you are charting 3 fields across 12 months and want to show the total of the 3 fields for each month in the data table, is there a way to do so which would allow the data to be "live" and updated as the data source changes. The data table only shows data in the chart. You can add the totals to the chart, which puts them into the table, and then format the totals series so it doesn't appear (no lines, markers, borders, fills). - Jon ------- Jon Peltier...

Exchange 2003 Event ID#3017 from MSExchange Transport
Last week we were hit by spammers from China. They were able to guess a password and authenticate using smnp. One week later, it appears that they keep trying to ping our server. Once every hour, the message is being posted in our application log. It has the address of the spammer. How can I shut down whatever open port they are trying to use? Check your Firewall logs and try to find out what port(s) they are using. If you can verify what IP addresses they are using block those on the Firewall as well. They may also use other machines outside of China to attack your network. I ha...

CRM to CRM Data Migration
I'm trying to migrate data from CRM on one server to another. From all of the post, I know that I need to use the DMF but the issue that I'm having is how to resolve the data type problems specifically with the IDs. As yo probably know, CRM uses a unique identifer while CDF uses an INT. Any ideas on how to resolve this problem? Thanks. Keith ...

Report Writer
Hi, I have data in 4 different temporary tables say for eg:- "Sale", "Cogs", "Exp" & "OtherExp". I have to perform following steps. 1. Fill "Amount" field from "Sale" table which has 10 (Say from Row 1 - 10) 2. Sum the "Amount" field and display (Row 11) 3. Fill "Amount" field from "Cogs" table which has 10 (Say from Row 12 - 21) 4. Sum the "Amount" field and display (Row 22) 5. Fill "Amount" field from "Exp" table which has 10 (Say from Row 23- 32) 6. Sum the "Amo...

How to Determine the state of the Citrix connection
I have an Access 2003 MDE front end distributed on a 4 server citrix farm. The configuration for citrix in our org with respect to auto logOff is after 10min of inactivity, the application is disconnected but not closed. After another 10min of inactivity citrix closes my application and citrix for the particular user who has been activityless for a tota of 20min. What I want to do is determine when the database looses the connection after the 10min, and then pop-up a screen that warns the user that they need to reconnect to the database via the citrix dialog box. If they see the form and wan...

Reading in an XML Web-based page
I would like to be able to import the following xml document on a daily basis to get the current exchange rates and then create the same output file so I can use Biztalk 2002 to import that file, but I am not sure how to do it? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. http://www.bankofcanada.ca/stat/fx-xml.xml This will make a local copy of the XML data: using System; using System.Xml; class Program { static void Main(string[] args) { XmlDocument doc = new XmlDocument(); doc.Load("http://www.bankofcanada.ca/stat/fx-xml.xml"); doc.Save("c:\\temp\\...

Connector 14.0 beta unable to display the folder error
Hi, I have 3 PCs, each with Win XP SP3 and Office 2003 installed. I've been experiencing the blank email body problem with all of them recently when using the Outlook Connector 12.1 to sync with Windows Live emails. I installed Outlook Connector 14.0 beta to all of them; it fixed the blank email body problem on 2 PCs perfectly. But the 3rd PC has a new problem now after installing the Connector 14.0 beta. When the folders associated with Windows Live emails clicked, the Outlook displays an error message "Unable to display the folder". I checked the folder wi...

Have any of you successfully setup Entourage mail client for Mac to connect to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003?
Gurus, Have any of you successfully setup Entourage mail client for Mac to connect to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003? I have a client who has a smattering of these clients and while they all can connect successfully, read and send email, none can connect to the address book. They get an LDAP error whenever they try. -- Spin Yes. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Spin asked: | Gurus, | | Have...

Copy data of some fields on a form to the next record
I have a form used to enter data on a record in which 7 of the fields will contain the exact same data for several sebsequent records. Instead of having to re-enter repetative data for several sebsequent records, I need a checkbox (or some indicator) that would set a control that when checked, it would tell the database that it should carry the data in a certain set of fields (the 7) to the next record. For instance, when you order an item online using a credit card and if you check the box the delivery address information you just entered will repeat or copy to the billing address f...

unable to paste excel format data in mail body!!
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Email Client: Exchange Loosing all formatting when i try to copy &amp; paste an excel data in email body....pls suggest a solution. Entourage does not support the creation of rich HTML messages. You can simply attach your spreadsheet to the email message as an attachment, or you can, while in Excel, click on File>Send To>Mail Recipient (as HTML). Note that this method only works if Entourage is set up as your default e-mail application. On 10/02/10 8:49, Dhillon@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 ...

column chart stacks data when i add a secondary vertical axis
I am creating a column chart. I have two sets of data that need to be compared but with a different vertical axis. When I select "format data series" to indicate which sets of columns will utilize the secondary axis excel stacks the columns. I have not been able to prevent this. I won't go into how frustrating this has been, let's just stick to a solution. Look here and all your worries are over http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColumnsOnTwoAxes.html -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "scott" <...

Linking excel data to Word document so links survive file name change
If I am in the wrong forum to post this question please let me know. My problem is related to linking data in an excel spreadsheet to a Word docment in the same folder. Here is situation: each job has a folder [job1 job2 job3 etc.], each job folder has at least 2 files a spreadsheet and 1 report document. so in folder job1 there will be job1.doc and job1.xls. I am trying to develope templates for these 2 files that will maintain the link. So when we start job4 we can create a new folder (job4) and start new files (job4.xls and job4.doc) that are linked. I have searched a lot and found...

Saving Outlook Calendar Data
I am using Windows Vista with 2007 Outlook for my appointments. I would like to save all appointments for the year to a back- up file should it be necessary to do a disk recovery at a later date. Can someone tell me the easiest way to do this? Many thanks. Gene L. ...