MSCRM 4.0User Summary Report not displayed Properly in IE 8

User Summary report in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 is not displayed properly
in IE 8 . It is getting expanded in  IE 8, hence the table columns are lost.
It is getting displayed perfectly in rest all versions.

Any help in this regard is appreciated.
0
Kiran1 (81)
7/24/2009 6:32:04 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Display Automatic sentence after filter.
Sir, I have have a worksheet which have columns in this manner – A B C D Concession Form Received 6 "List of C / D Form Received." 7 Form Form No. Date Amount 8 C Form 9 D Form 10 C Form 11 C Form 12 D Form I want to do that The sentence “List of C Form Received” or List of D Form Received" List of Due D form”, List of Due C Form", automatically display in A6. only in that case when in b column in front of Form; Form No is Filled, otherwise it should be returned blank after filtering with specific C or D Form selection. I hope you one of MVP will solve my probl...

Display Horizontal and Vertical Line In Area Chart (Excel 2007)
Hello, I have an area chart that shows workload in % (y-axis) over a year (x- axis). I am trying to add a horizontal target line to that at 100% and a vertical line that indicates today's date. I would prefer to show all charted data on the primary axis, since the XY chart doesn't go all the way to the top when placed on the secondary axis. I am trying to accomplish this in Excel 2007. I have found some great examples on the Internet to do one or the other in a chart, but so far nothing that indicates I can do both. Is it possible to add both lines in? Apologies for being so vague on ...

Deleted Items Folder #4
My Deleted Items Folder currently says Deleted Items (41). However when I view it, the message "There are no items to show in this view." appears. I can empty the Deleted Items folder but I cannot retrieve anything from it. jnanderson <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My Deleted Items Folder currently says Deleted Items > (41). However when I view it, the message "There are no > items to show in this view." appears. Asd what View do you have selected? -- Brian Tillman >-----Original Message----- >jnanderson <anonymous@disc...

Hiding zero values in report
Hi, I got some problem, I check a lot of past thread and can find similar question but not exactly the problem that I face. Anybody can tell me how to hide zero values in report. My report comes from Queries. Qty On Hand: [Qty Purchased]-[Q'ty Sold], I put criteria in queries >0 but, it did not work. Message show Qty Purchase? and also Qty Sold? How? Please help? Thks in advance... -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-tablesdbdesign/200911/1 Please post the SQL. Open the query in design view, then click Vie...

Explorer v.8.0
Hi, my new Explorer v.8.0 acted bizarrely, weirdly when I reopen it asking too often to restore to the last website after I closed it down... No need of that, I never have that with my previous explorer v.7.0. The new version crashed too often, also it does prevent me to open many new sites, instead I received a message to diagnose again and again explore... I may have accidently played the security under tools/internet option/security. Custom level etc unchecked what I was now supposed to uncheck etc. Can you help me to reset properly, thank you. -- -- Kermor Kermor ...

Unable to display in contact list, and when sorting using different field in inbox
Recently I have installed a new exchange 2003 server. My old Exchange 2003 server was having some problem so I moved all the mailbox from this old server to the new server. After I have done the replication of public folder to the new server, I shutdown the old exchange server. Immediately I find that I cannot view all the contacts folder, only "There are no items to show in this view. Double click here to create a new Contact." Sorry, click the send icon carelessly. I find that I cannot view all the contacts folder, only "There are no items to show in this view. Double cl...

Moving Activities from one MSCRM to another MSCRM
I have a group of CRM users all within a single business unit who wish to setup their own CRM Server so they can have unique customizations. My first question...Is it possible to install two CRM Servers in the same domain using a single Exchange Server? My second question...Is it possible to move historical activities from one CRM server to a different CRM server? Thanks in advance for any responses. -- Mike Parks Georgia Institute of Technology Atlanta, Georgia Mike, With v1.2 there is no supported way to have 1 Exchange server talk to multiple CRM instances. The router will no...

Reporting on folder contents
Hi, Im not sure I can achieve this, but.. here goes. I would like to report on how many emails were sent to a particular folder, how long they were in the folder before being moved and who they were moved by. Does anyone know of a way of extracting this information? Kind regards, NeilFrog ...

missing items in transactions reports
I think there seems to be a bug in money. I created a new account in MS Money 2005. and then I manually added the payee and the proper catagory. However, when I go to reports and click transactions by catagory, I do not see my transaction even though I set it to the catagory. I searched and did everything but nothing. can anyone help? You added: an account a payee a category. Did you ever actually add a **transaction** in the account register for the payee with the category? Have you checked the customizations on the report to make sure that it covers the right account, payee, category,...

CREDIT CARD PROCESSING #4
I am loking for a new credit card processing. I am doing business with citi bank about 8 years. This is time to change. -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-736-1677 vendaliajat@yahoo.com Gill, Please take a look at Mercury Payment Systems. We work exclusively with POS systems like RMS and provide unique value-added features like free gift card processing, a free signature capture add-on and very nice web reporting. All at competitive prices. Marc Katz CEO Mercury Payment Systems 800-846-4472 Gill wrote: > I am ...

TEXT to COLUMNS #4
I am using the "text to columns" feature to copy data from an internet page onto my spreadsheet. Specifically, I am copying 1)location, 2)latitude, and 3)longitude into column A as follows: A B C D E F G NYC 52° 53' N 118° 4' W 52.88 118.07 All data is pasted into cell A1; then the text to columns feature allows me to align the data into columns B,C,D,E,F, & G. HERE IS THE DILEMMA: The "Text to...

Outlook 2003 Newsreader #4
Despite doing all the things suggested (customizing the toolbar and playing around with the Programs tab in the Internet Options control panel applet etc) to make the "News" command appear and remain in the "go" menu, every time I close Outlook and restart it, it is no longer in the menu. Any ideas? Remove the option to make OE the default within OE itself. Set it as the default ONLY in Control Panel. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Keith" <kryland@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:25f0201c46182$5a4dfe00$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Despite doing all the ...

Business Portal 4.0
We just completed the upgrade to GP10 fp1/BP4 sp2 this last weekend, with all the current patches and updates. All is running great so far. One of the managers noticed a behavior difference in BusinessPortal 4.0 with manager Team Profiles. BP Home > Business Portal > Manager Center > HRM Employee Profile Pages > Team Profile In BP 3.0, the managers (say they) could not only see their direct report employees in the Team Profile, but also drill down to lower level managers (and employees) in their direct line of reporting to see the employee profiles (and emergency contac...

Out of the Box 200 Excel Reports
Hi, Does any one know from where I can download out of the Box 200 Excel based reports for MS Dynamics GP10? Thanks It's built in. Tools > Setup > System > Reporting Tools Setup. I was kind of disappointed in them. They are just the Smart Lists as far as i can tell. I'm using them to create Excel dashboard reports. "Naseer Farooqi" wrote: > Hi, > > Does any one know from where I can download out of the Box 200 Excel based > reports for MS Dynamics GP10? > > Thanks > As a starting point though they are faster th...

select database as a parameter in Crystal Reports
I have created a General ledger report in Crystal Reports XI, and I want to be able to run this report for different company databases. I would like to create a parameter to allow the user to choose which company they want to run the report on. How would I create a parameter to select the company database I want the report to run on. Thanks, Scott I avoid dynamic SQL at any cost. I would build a case statement to process the report input parm @INTERID for instance create procedure p_pull_report_wrapper(@interid varchar(5)) as begin case @INTERID WHEN 'TWO' THEN ex...

Non Delivery Report #3
Setting Non-Delivery-Report is it possible determine what kind of answer the sender will receive sending an e-mail to wrong recipient in our mail domain? Thank you. -- Dambo The easiest solution is for you to test this out. Send an email from outside and see what you get. In general there are two behaviours. If you are using recipient filtering to block invalid recipients (my preferred config), the email will be rejected immediately. The NDR won't be generated by the receiving Exchange. Instead the NDR is generated by the sending host using the SMTP rejection response. More detai...

IE 8 Deleting/Clearing Cache
Hello, I remember under IE 6 and 7, that when you cleared your Cache and deleted internet files that if you were logged onto a site that required a login and password like say ESPN, that if you deleted the the cache that when you went back to the site you had to log back in. now when I go to tools>internet options>under browsing history click on delete: I have checked the following: Preserve Favorites website data Temporary Internet files Cookies History Form data InPrivate Filtering data Should these all be checked, as I want the websites to keep track of my ...

Opportunity Won vs Lost Report
Greetings all, I'm having troubles coming up with a good way to show Opportunities Won vs Lost in a report I'm writing and was wondering what everyone else does. I envision a list something like: <Account> <Opportunity> <Wonrevenue> <Lostrevenue> repeating. Then at the top of the <Wonrevenue> column I'd add them all up and at the top of the <Lostrevenue> the same for a grand total of won's vs lost's. My issue is that there is only one revenue field in CRM (estimatedvalue) and I can't come up with a good way to differentiate w...

How do I get rid of blank pages in a report?
Could anyone tell me how to have my report print only where there is data and not to print out blank pages? Thank you. On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 14:27:18 -0800, SIRSTEVE wrote: > Could anyone tell me how to have my report print only where there is data and > not to print out blank pages? > > Thank you. Code the Report's OnNoData event: MsgBox "There are no records to print." Cancel = true If you opened this report from an event on a form, this will raise error 2501. Trap the error in the form's event that opened the report. On Error GoTo Err_Handler DoCmd.OpenR...

What report prints the employees Federal wages QTD
Hi, I am looking for a report that prints the employees federal wages for a quarter (or date range). I have found it on the Employee Summary inquiry screen. Thanks. Hi, You can use Wage and Hour Report (Select Earnings Summary) and modify for date range. Hope it help you. -- Jose Valentin Rodriguez MCP-GP MCBMSS-GP "Glen" wrote: > Hi, > > I am looking for a report that prints the employees federal wages for a > quarter > (or date range). > I have found it on the Employee Summary inquiry screen. > > Thanks. Thanks for the reply! That report is w...

Can Outlook be set to display email in text only
For security I don't want Outlook to display incomming e-mail in html, i want to use plain text only. I have the mail format in options set to plain text but I still receive my Em in html. Is it possiable to do this nd if so HOW??? Thanks PS I am using Office 2000 Not in your version. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Phido asked: | For security I ...

Reporting Services Error for MS CRM 3.0
Hi, I have one user that is unable to run reports in Microsoft CRM 3.0. The error she receives says: The property 'nullable' of report parameter 'CRM_Locale' is set to false. However the corresponding parameter (default) value is null or contains an empty string. (rsProcessingError). She is the only user unable to run reports. How do I fix her set up? Voni Are you using an ENGLISH (US) version of CRM 3.0? Check "Regional and Language Options", set to "English (United States). "Voni" <Voni@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

email forwarding #8
Hi all, I am running Exchange 03 on SBS03. Is it possible to setup a dummy mailbox that auto forwards all messages to 1 or more other mailboxes? If yes, how do I go about setting it up? TIA! ...

Crystal licensing error occurs remotely unless report viewed from server first
I have Microsoft CRM 3.0 installed on SBS2003. For the most part, everything seems to be functioning properly. However, attempting to view any report via the web interface results in the following error: "Please verify that you have enough Crystal licenses." I pursued all of the various options suggested in other threads to solve this error, including adding the NT Authority groups to the local Users group, and pretty much every single step from the 12 listed in the mbs solution, aside from rebuilding the Crystal APS database, which I don't believe is corrupt. Upon further diggin...

Data summary
I have a 13 sheet report with each line a different date and each column different data, I want to puul date specific data to a summary sheet using date entry on the summary sheet ie. 04/10/10 = 04/10/10 on each line of the data sheets and I want to pull the data from column A,B,F,G I hope I have explained this clearly ...