MSCRM 4: How to hide a button

Hi,

The objective is to hide some unused buttons (for example: Save and Close
button). The reason of hiding this button is because we added few buttons
(using isv.config) based on customer's request which provide more meaningful
usage based on their scenario. But the problem is, MSCRM 4 is too "SMART",
it truncate the "Text" and just leave the icon there. I think this is due to
the available space is not enough to show everything (all buttons Icon +
Text), that's why it took away the Text, and just leave the icon there.

So, in order to avoid that, we used some javascript at the form Load event
to hide some unused buttons (such as Save and Close button, which the
customer don't think that is necessary), the button hided successfully.

But again, this MSCRM (the real genius) is too "SMART", whenever the user do
a form resize, the hidden buttons all appear again.

Not sure this is really improvement, but to be frank, at least we can hide a
button without any issue in MSCRM 3.0.

Anyway to work around this issue? This is a real turn off, and kind of
frustrating!

Thanks

0
thaliamei (3)
1/30/2008 8:56:10 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Have a look at this blog:
http://dmcrm.blogspot.com/2008/01/hiding-buttons-in-mscrm-40.html

Aparently, the way 4.0 utilizes the getElementById is different than 3.0,
which will throw a lot of JScript code off from its 3.0 incarnations.

HTH,

--MD

"Thalia Mei" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The objective is to hide some unused buttons (for example: Save and Close
> button). The reason of hiding this button is because we added few buttons
> (using isv.config) based on customer's request which provide more meaningful
> usage based on their scenario. But the problem is, MSCRM 4 is too "SMART",
> it truncate the "Text" and just leave the icon there. I think this is due to
> the available space is not enough to show everything (all buttons Icon +
> Text), that's why it took away the Text, and just leave the icon there.
>
> So, in order to avoid that, we used some javascript at the form Load event
> to hide some unused buttons (such as Save and Close button, which the
> customer don't think that is necessary), the button hided successfully.
>
> But again, this MSCRM (the real genius) is too "SMART", whenever the user do
> a form resize, the hidden buttons all appear again.
>
> Not sure this is really improvement, but to be frank, at least we can hide a
> button without any issue in MSCRM 3.0.
>
> Anyway to work around this issue? This is a real turn off, and kind of
> frustrating!
>
> Thanks

0
MD1 (196)
1/30/2008 5:32:03 PM
I had this same problem.  That blog helps a lot!
0
goodrichn (11)
2/2/2008 12:04:02 AM
Hi!

Unfortunatly, if i try it like this (...outerHTML = '<SPAN></SPAN>')
it throughs me an error:

	<Message>Object required</Message>
	<Line>138</Line>
	<URL>/_static/_common/scripts/menu.htc</URL>
	<PageURL>/MyCompany/userdefined/edit.aspx?id={7C2BA5C4-CD00-DD11-9A5B-000C29798DF8}&etc=10021#</PageURL>
	<Function>showHideRedundantText(showText, maxLength)</Function>
	<CallStack>
	  <Function>showHideRedundantText(showText, maxLength)</Function>
	  <Function>ResizeCheck()</Function>
	  <Function>onResizeNotification()</Function>
	  <Function>function anonymous()
{
onResizeNotification()
}</Function>
	</CallStack>

and as mentioned before by someone,
....style.display = 'none' just works until the user resizes the window :-(

I wonder if someone managed successfully hiding toolbar buttons...

"Nate G" wrote:

> I had this same problem.  That blog helps a lot!

Here we go....

var printButton = document.getElementById('_MBcrmFormPrint');
printButton.style.display="none";

window.onresize = function(){
    printButton.style.display="none";
}

"Beat Kammerlander" wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Unfortunatly, if i try it like this (...outerHTML = '<SPAN></SPAN>')
> it throughs me an error:
>

> 	<Message>Object required</Message>
> 	<Line>138</Line>
> 	<URL>/_static/_common/scripts/menu.htc</URL>
> 	<PageURL>/MyCompany/userdefined/edit.aspx?id={7C2BA5C4-CD00-DD11-9A5B-000C29798DF8}&etc=10021#</PageURL>
> 	<Function>showHideRedundantText(showText, maxLength)</Function>
> 	<CallStack>
> 	  <Function>showHideRedundantText(showText, maxLength)</Function>
> 	  <Function>ResizeCheck()</Function>
> 	  <Function>onResizeNotification()</Function>
> 	  <Function>function anonymous()
> {
> onResizeNotification()
> }</Function>
> 	</CallStack>
>

> and as mentioned before by someone,
> ...style.display = 'none' just works until the user resizes the window :-(
>
> I wonder if someone managed successfully hiding toolbar buttons...
>
> "Nate G" wrote:
>
> > I had this same problem.  That blog helps a lot!

Ok, works for all kind of resizes except if you just make the window smaller
(just decreasing the width)
Any ideas?!

"Beat Kammerlander" wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Unfortunatly, if i try it like this (...outerHTML = '<SPAN></SPAN>')
> it throughs me an error:
>

> 	<Message>Object required</Message>
> 	<Line>138</Line>
> 	<URL>/_static/_common/scripts/menu.htc</URL>
> 	<PageURL>/MyCompany/userdefined/edit.aspx?id={7C2BA5C4-CD00-DD11-9A5B-000C29798DF8}&etc=10021#</PageURL>
> 	<Function>showHideRedundantText(showText, maxLength)</Function>
> 	<CallStack>
> 	  <Function>showHideRedundantText(showText, maxLength)</Function>
> 	  <Function>ResizeCheck()</Function>
> 	  <Function>onResizeNotification()</Function>
> 	  <Function>function anonymous()
> {
> onResizeNotification()
> }</Function>
> 	</CallStack>
>

> and as mentioned before by someone,
> ...style.display = 'none' just works until the user resizes the window :-(
>
> I wonder if someone managed successfully hiding toolbar buttons...
>
> "Nate G" wrote:
>
> > I had this same problem.  That blog helps a lot!

Hi Beat,

This code seemed to work for us, it will hide "Print Preview" button even
you resize the window,

 //Get all of the List Elements

var lis = document.getElementsByTagName('LI');

 var i = 0;

//Loop through the list items

while (i < lis.length) {

//search for the 'Print Preview' button by the title

if (lis[i].getAttribute('title') ==  'Print Preview')

{

//Replace the DHTML with blank tags to hide the button

lis[i].outerHTML='<SPAN></SPAN>'

}

i = i + 1;

}

Hope this helps.

Sam

_______________
Inogic
Innovative Logic
Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products
E-mail: crm@inogic.com
Web: www.inogic.com
--------------------------

"Beat Kammerlander" <BeatKammerlander@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:BF83CA7F-8A55-46EB-917F-2DE507A12DF1@microsoft.com...
> Hi!
>
> Unfortunatly, if i try it like this (...outerHTML = '<SPAN></SPAN>')
> it throughs me an error:
>

> <Message>Object required</Message>
> <Line>138</Line>
> <URL>/_static/_common/scripts/menu.htc</URL>
> <PageURL>/MyCompany/userdefined/edit.aspx?id={7C2BA5C4-CD00-DD11-9A5B-000C29798DF8}&etc=10021#</PageURL>
> <Function>showHideRedundantText(showText, maxLength)</Function>
> <CallStack>
>   <Function>showHideRedundantText(showText, maxLength)</Function>
>   <Function>ResizeCheck()</Function>
>   <Function>onResizeNotification()</Function>
>   <Function>function anonymous()
> {
> onResizeNotification()
> }</Function>
> </CallStack>
>

> and as mentioned before by someone,
> ...style.display = 'none' just works until the user resizes the window :-(
>
> I wonder if someone managed successfully hiding toolbar buttons...
>
> "Nate G" wrote:
>
>> I had this same problem.  That blog helps a lot!

0
inogic (83)
4/3/2008 5:27:13 AM
Hmm, doesnt not work for me, throws the error i posted... Maybe its because i
use german version? I will post if i have an explanation..

"Sam" wrote:

> Hi Beat,
>

> This code seemed to work for us, it will hide "Print Preview" button even
> you resize the window,
>
>  //Get all of the List Elements
>
> var lis = document.getElementsByTagName('LI');
>
>  var i = 0;
>
> //Loop through the list items
>
> while (i < lis.length) {
>
> //search for the 'Print Preview' button by the title
>
> if (lis[i].getAttribute('title') ==  'Print Preview')
>
> {
>
> //Replace the DHTML with blank tags to hide the button
>
> lis[i].outerHTML='<SPAN></SPAN>'
>
> }
>
> i = i + 1;
>
> }
>
> Hope this helps.
>

> Sam
>
> _______________
> Inogic
> Innovative Logic
> Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products
> E-mail: crm@inogic.com
> Web: www.inogic.com
> --------------------------
>

> "Beat Kammerlander" <BeatKammerlander@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:BF83CA7F-8A55-46EB-917F-2DE507A12DF1@microsoft.com...
> > Hi!
> >
> > Unfortunatly, if i try it like this (...outerHTML = '<SPAN></SPAN>')
> > it throughs me an error:
> >

> > <Message>Object required</Message>
> > <Line>138</Line>
> > <URL>/_static/_common/scripts/menu.htc</URL>
> > <PageURL>/MyCompany/userdefined/edit.aspx?id={7C2BA5C4-CD00-DD11-9A5B-000C29798DF8}&etc=10021#</PageURL>
> > <Function>showHideRedundantText(showText, maxLength)</Function>
> > <CallStack>
> >   <Function>showHideRedundantText(showText, maxLength)</Function>
> >   <Function>ResizeCheck()</Function>
> >   <Function>onResizeNotification()</Function>
> >   <Function>function anonymous()
> > {
> > onResizeNotification()
> > }</Function>
> > </CallStack>
> >

> > and as mentioned before by someone,
> > ...style.display = 'none' just works until the user resizes the window :-(
> >
> > I wonder if someone managed successfully hiding toolbar buttons...
> >
> > "Nate G" wrote:
> >
> >> I had this same problem.  That blog helps a lot!

Hi,

we seem to have the same problem over here...we have 5 custom and one
standard buttons that are hidden on the quote form, based on the
statuscodes...

Most of the time we receive that error when closing the quote...

Do you already have an idea what the cause/solution might be?

We used this code:

"Beat Kammerlander" wrote:

> Hmm, doesnt not work for me, throws the error i posted... Maybe its because i
> use german version? I will post if i have an explanation..
>
> "Sam" wrote:
>
> > Hi Beat,
> >

> > This code seemed to work for us, it will hide "Print Preview" button even
> > you resize the window,
> >
> >  //Get all of the List Elements
> >
> > var lis = document.getElementsByTagName('LI');
> >
> >  var i = 0;
> >
> > //Loop through the list items
> >
> > while (i < lis.length) {
> >
> > //search for the 'Print Preview' button by the title
> >
> > if (lis[i].getAttribute('title') ==  'Print Preview')
> >
> > {
> >
> > //Replace the DHTML with blank tags to hide the button
> >
> > lis[i].outerHTML='<SPAN></SPAN>'
> >
> > }
> >
> > i = i + 1;
> >
> > }
> >
> > Hope this helps.
> >

> > Sam
> >
> > _______________
> > Inogic
> > Innovative Logic
> > Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products
> > E-mail: crm@inogic.com
> > Web: www.inogic.com
> > --------------------------
> >

> > "Beat Kammerlander" <BeatKammerlander@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> > message news:BF83CA7F-8A55-46EB-917F-2DE507A12DF1@microsoft.com...
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > Unfortunatly, if i try it like this (...outerHTML = '<SPAN></SPAN>')
> > > it throughs me an error:
> > >

> > > <Message>Object required</Message>
> > > <Line>138</Line>
> > > <URL>/_static/_common/scripts/menu.htc</URL>
> > > <PageURL>/MyCompany/userdefined/edit.aspx?id={7C2BA5C4-CD00-DD11-9A5B-000C29798DF8}&etc=10021#</PageURL>
> > > <Function>showHideRedundantText(showText, maxLength)</Function>
> > > <CallStack>
> > >   <Function>showHideRedundantText(showText, maxLength)</Function>
> > >   <Function>ResizeCheck()</Function>
> > >   <Function>onResizeNotification()</Function>
> > >   <Function>function anonymous()
> > > {
> > > onResizeNotification()
> > > }</Function>
> > > </CallStack>
> > >

> > > and as mentioned before by someone,
> > > ...style.display = 'none' just works until the user resizes the window :-(
> > >
> > > I wonder if someone managed successfully hiding toolbar buttons...

0
Vivi (78)
6/20/2008 9:36:00 AM
Try setting the outerHtml to an emtpy string.  This stopped the error from
occuring for me.

"Beat Kammerlander" wrote:

> Ok, works for all kind of resizes except if you just make the window smaller
> (just decreasing the width)
> Any ideas?!
>
> "Beat Kammerlander" wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > Unfortunatly, if i try it like this (...outerHTML = '<SPAN></SPAN>')
> > it throughs me an error:
> >

> > 	<Message>Object required</Message>
> > 	<Line>138</Line>
> > 	<URL>/_static/_common/scripts/menu.htc</URL>
> > 	<PageURL>/MyCompany/userdefined/edit.aspx?id={7C2BA5C4-CD00-DD11-9A5B-000C29798DF8}&etc=10021#</PageURL>
> > 	<Function>showHideRedundantText(showText, maxLength)</Function>
> > 	<CallStack>
> > 	  <Function>showHideRedundantText(showText, maxLength)</Function>
> > 	  <Function>ResizeCheck()</Function>
> > 	  <Function>onResizeNotification()</Function>
> > 	  <Function>function anonymous()
> > {
> > onResizeNotification()
> > }</Function>
> > 	</CallStack>
> >

> > and as mentioned before by someone,
> > ...style.display = 'none' just works until the user resizes the window :-(
> >
> > I wonder if someone managed successfully hiding toolbar buttons...
> >
> > "Nate G" wrote:
> >
> > > I had this same problem.  That blog helps a lot!

0
rkck (1)

Send Direct Email button not appearing.
Hi, I have installed the CRM for Outlook client on a number of user's machines. For some reason, the buttons to send direct emails from contacts / accounts pages does not appear for a few users. I have painstakingly checked as many options etc. that I can find to see where any rights are different, but they all seem to have the same rights. Does anyone know if there are any specific rights / settings in CRM or Outlook that will allow a user to use these buttons? Many thanks, Padraig Does anyone know the easiest way to get in touch with MS to ask a technical question directly?...

VSTO
I retrieve a PivotTable in Analysis Services. How can i get the Pivotitems in spreadsheet to hide/unhide? I maked a loop in the pivottable, but the interop disable th pivotitems -- zeri ----------------------------------------------------------------------- zeric's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3100 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=50675 ...

data validation #4
Hi All trying to implement data validation where the number entered must be 1 greater than the maximum value in a dynamically defined range. e.g. mylist is defined as =OFFSET(Sheet1!$A$1,0,0,Counta(Sheet1!$A:$A),1) and i want to say that the value must be a whole number equal to =MAX(mylist)+1 Cheers JulieD Hi Guys solved it ... Cheers JulieD "JulieD" <JulieD@hctsReMoVeThIs.net.au> wrote in message news:%235lGITXpEHA.556@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi All > > trying to implement data validation where the number entered must be 1 > greater than the maximum ...

Hide subforms control from main forms control
I have no idea how to hide some controls in my subform if value in a textbox in main form is >1 or =1.I can't write a code. Please help. Ciao New_Access wrote: > I have no idea how to hide some controls in my subform > if value in a textbox in main form is >1 or =1.I can't write a code. > Please help. Private sub form_current() if youControlName => "1" then forms!NameForm!SubForm.form.YouControlName.visible = false end if end sub -- Ciao Geppo geppo, why does access think my FormName is a fieldname. "geppo" <ccc@tin.it.inva...

New to MSCRM 3.0 Please help
Can someone clear something up for me and point me to a document that will help. I have installed an MSCRM 3.0 server and when I log in to https://servername:5555 I get a gui that allows setup but looks more like an admin site than a CRM user interface, am I doing something wrong. Please excuse my ignorance. -- Moose Hi Moose It sounds to me like you need to assign yourself some CRM 'user' rights in addition to the System Administrator rights. I take it that you're using the same user ID that you used to install the CRM? If that's the case, go into User Manager and ...

templates #4
I did like to know whatz a template and how does one use it?? Regards Nikhil On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 06:25:46 -0700, "Nikhil" <nikhil_s_k@yahoo.com> wrote: >I did like to know whatz a template and how does one use >it?? This is from a question that I answered a month or two back. It should cover yours as well: ---------------- Put simply, a template forms the basis for a new workbook. When you execute the command File -> New (NOT through the toolbar icon, but through the menu; the toolbar icon generates a "standard" blank workbook) you'll see a list o...

Business portal 4.0 Admin user
Is there any other BP role who can add new uers to the BP site besides Administrator? I want to be able to restrict what they can see - and with the Admin role, they can see everything... thanks LCL, Thanks for using the newsgroups. There is not an out of the box group other than BP Administrator that gives users the ability to add users to the BP site. Your question is very specific to SharePoint functionality. I'm not sure if SharePoint itself allows this, but you could pose this question to a SharePoint newsgroup. Thanks Rob -- Rob Bernhardt Software Quality Assurance M...

How to add button for macro in Fluent UI?
I have a macro in my personal.xlsb which will be available for all the workbooks in my PC. I want to add a button in the fluent UI for that macro which will be available for all the work books. How to add a custom button? If you want to learn about modifying the ribbon, you can start at Ron de Bruin's site: http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm http://www.rondebruin.nl/qat.htm -- For macros for all workbooks (saved as an addin) or http://www.rondebruin.nl/2007addin.htm Yajiv wrote: > > I have a macro in my personal.xlsb which will be available for all the > workbooks in my PC. &...

address book #4
This morning, my HD crashed and I had to reformat it. Fortunately, befor the disaster I was able to save the entire content of the HD. Unfortunately, I didn't think of saving my address book as .wab file. I'm hoping that there is another way to recover my address book. Or is it gone? (win2K) Thanks in advance ...

I can't select non adjacent cells using the control button
For some reason I am having a terrible time selecting or highlighting a group of cells and then using the control button and selecting another group of cells Are you selecting say A1:A3 then hold CTRL key and select D1:D3? What occurs when you try? How about hitting SHIFT + F8 then selecting A1:A3 and D1:D3? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 15:24:01 -0700, mustbesimple <mustbesimple@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >For some reason I am having a terrible time selecting or highlighting a group >of cells and then using the control button and selecting anothe...

How to exclude virtual folder from MSCRM in IIS?
Hi I have a server with MSCRM just for pre-sale presentations and it is almost unused. It's on a solid hardware and I've installed one Microsoft BI Portal on that server too. Currenty I'm not able to make this application work because CRM handles all incoming request to that server. I switched BIP's application pool to DefaultAppPool but still no result, just 'Service unavailable' message when I connect to http://crmServer/bip Is there a way how to exclude virtual folder in MS CRM server (like fe. is in Sharepoint Services)? Or I must create new site for it? T...

Print form without command button.
I need to know how to print a from without the command buttons showing. Thx for your insight. On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:59:03 -0700, Sokan33 wrote: > I need to know how to print a from without the command buttons showing. Thx > for your insight. Set the button's Display When property to Screen Only. It's on the button's property sheet's Format tab. Note: Form's are designed for data entry, manipulation , and display, not for printing. You would be well advised to create a report with the data you wish to show. If you wish to display the data within the form'...

SSL #4
I want to be able to enable SSL for Outlook Web Access. What is the best way to do this? It really depends upon yoru environment, and what resources you have. How many exchange servers? How many internet gateways? What is the anticipated user load? You can expose a front-end server behind a proxy. for example, if you have multiple exchange servers. Or you can expose a single server through a firewall, if you only have one server..... "gmckinley" <gmckinley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A4C10A6-2C28-4A1A-A52D-35EF55526E7B@microsoft.com... &g...

Closing a child Dialog when the Mouse button is clicked outside the Parent Dialog
Hai I Have a Parent Dialog and a ChildDialog associated with that and when the mouse is clciked outside the Parent Dialog the child window has to be closed and the parent dialog has to minimized to the taskbar please let me know how to handle this situation Thanks and Regards sures h Are you referring to a dialogs that have Parent/Child relation? The reason I ask is because this is rather unusual. Modeless dialogs are used as children of the frame window as form view. Are you writing something similar to this? "Suresh" wrot...

Excel macro or command button to search using a user form
I have a user form which shows info about each student. I want to be able to enter a student's name in a textbox and have all the fields on the form populated with the student information. You need to be a lot more specific on what you are wanting else we have to make a lot of assumptions. I would recommend using a combobox instead of a textbox. This way you can utilize the Change Event and have the students info. automatically filled in the rest of your userform. I will assume you have a list of students in Sheet1 in Col. A. Just set the RowSource property of the c...

Removing Buttons
I copied buttons from a WEB page into an EXCEL spreadsheet. I tried to remove the buttons using edit/go to/special/objects -- but it says 'no objects found'. I also tried to 'right click' the button and cut - but it did not work either. I can send you a sample if possible. If there's no shapes you want to keep, maybe this'll do it for you. (Save your file first--just in case.) Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim iCtr As Long Dim myErrNumber As Long With ActiveSheet .Shapes.SelectAll On Error Resume Next Selection.Delete ...

Business Portal 4.0 & GP 10.0 Smartlist
Hi, Is there a way to use our GP 10 smartlists in the query sections of Business Portal 4.0 ? I've look at the Business Portal query builder and I don't think you can use SQL (in this case I could have extract Smartlists SQL). You have to used predefined entities. Maybe I get it wrong ? Thanks in advance for any help ! Richard, Thanks for using the newsgroups. You are correct. You need an entity for querying in Business Portal. Thanks Rob -- Rob Bernhardt Software Quality Assurance Microsoft Business Solutions This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties...

resources #4
We have serveral resources that we use to book conference room etc.... Starting last week one of them does not show up as a resource anymore. When you go to you calendar and try to schedule an appointment, then go to invite attendees, in the display choose resources, one of my resources does not show up anymore. It is in the GAL, just not as a resource anymore. Any ideas? has someone who had permissions to it changed anything on it? You might want to logon to that mailbox and see if it's still set to accept/reject meeting requests... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "news.microsoft....

CRM 4 on SBS 2008
Hi, Can MS CRM 4 Workgroup edition be deployed onto a SBS2008 Standard installation? Thanks, Alex Hi Alex, I am not sure about SBS2008. Here's what I found on some of the MS materials. Since Windows 2008, it's consider Windows Server Code Name "Longhorn" so I guess it will work. "Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Workgroup. This version is limited to five or fewer users. It can be installed on Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition, any of the supported Windows Server 2003 editions, or Microsoft Windows Server Code Name =93Longhorn.=94 This v...

Outlook and ActiveSync #4
I bought a new PDA and am having an issue with Outlook and MS ActiveSync. I have a few add-in's (Acrobat, MapPoint and a custom email stationary program) that do not load when I boot the computer and open Outlook. Turns out, ActiveSync is opening Outlook in the background not allowing the add-ins to load. I have to go to Task Manager, stop Outlook, open Outlook to get my add-ins to work and then start the sync. So now, I have turned off sync (but it still looks for changes, thus still opening Outlook in the background), and have to go through this process every morning or every t...

space #4
i am downloading data from a program and pasting it to EXCEL. there are times when in certain cells a small box appears which I believe represents a space or who is ever entering the data hitting ENTER. Is there a way to remove this from all the cells? Select the import, do edit>replace, put the cursor in the find what box, hold down alt key while typing 010 on the numeric keypad, release alt key; Leave replace with blank or put a space there, click replace all. Regards, Peo Sjoblom "frank" wrote: > i am downloading data from a program and pasting it to > EXCE...

Publisher Question #4
I have created a poster/flyer but when I took it to printer they could not print the size I wanted, 24x30" because they said I needed to increase the size of what I placed on the disc. How do I do that, I have tried all i know I suspect you may have misunderstood what your printer said. What size is your original Publisher drawing? Maybe your design has a different width to height proportion than 24 x 30. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "MsJLee" <MsJLee@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Integration Manger version 8 (fixpack 4) performance
I recently upgraded a version 7 Great Plains installation to version 8, including the Integration Manager. One of the sales order transaction integrations used to take about 45 minutes for 800 transactions under version 7 using the SQL Optimized adaptor. Now it takes five hours! I tried using both the version 7 and version 8 SQL Optimized adaptors, which are provided with Integration Manager version 8. Both were equally slow. Is there something different about the version 8 Integration Manager that should make it run so much slower? Is anyone aware of any tips and/or tricks to glean so...

Salary USD$4 ten thousand dollars every week #2
Salary USD$4 ten thousand dollars every week Film http://www.probuilderplus.com/htdocs/powerline2.swf We Don't Leave Anything Up to Chance. Just plug into our proven 3-Step Wealth Generation System. 1. No Selling! 2. No Meetings! 3. No Pressure! FREE join than see the website http://favorjean.probuilderplus.com/ I thought it was just hype, but... ...

Pivot Table and Zeros #4
Would I have to run the macro all the time. I don't know much about VB. Bria -- mense2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mense23's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=717 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26957 You could use the PivotTableUpdate event to run it when the pivot table is refreshed. For example: '========================== Private Sub Worksheet_PivotTableUpdate(ByVal Target As PivotTable) HideZeroRowTotals End Sub '=================== The HideZero...