MS Small Business Manager and CRM

Does anyone know if there is a way to link MS Small
Business Manager with CRM?   We are planning on marketing
both products.

Thank You,
Barry Sunshine
21cs Century Solutions
0
Barry
7/23/2004 1:22:38 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM 4 Outlook Client Toolbar\folders not loading
I have one user that I have installed\uninstalled a number of times and Outlook does not connect to the server. The user has Outlook 2003 and XP SP3. I do not see the CRM icon in the taskbar like other computers. Thre is a CRM folder at the bottom of the Mail Folders with only deleted items. I have removed the crmaddin.dll and readded numerous times. I have run diagnostics and the only thing that shows up is that CRM was configured nder a different profile. I checked and see that there is only 1 Outlook profile. I am installing as the user (local admin) whose machine it is. I have insta...

Calendar in Bills Summary MS Money Plus Deluxe
I have MS Money Plus Deluxe and in the Bills Summary page my calendar will not show. I have the "Show Calendar" check box checked. It show the current date on the right side ( 9/17/2007 ). Thanks in advance. ...

crm 3.0
We put item serial numbers in the Invoice Products and print them on the Invoices. I would like to be able to view and search ALL Invoice Products to find them based on the Serial Numbers. Product Invoice [x] box is disabled in customize entity. How can I change this to enable so that the entities can easily be part of the Services menu? Our system is highly customized so I will accept any ideas or suggestions. ...

Outlook 2003 ..multiple instances in the task manager
Very often i find that Outlook is running with mulitple instances. and so i have actually have 3 little notificaiton envelopes in the right hand corner of my desktop, telling me i have new mail. THis is an indicator as well as my not being able to get mail for a second group of email accounts that i send/recieve from periodically. Typically when this happens, i also get an error message when i start up that says my outlook file did not close properly and needs to be checked. I have run scanpst.exe and check and repair and everything seems to be okay. I'm not sure if this is an A...

Migrating from MS Access
Hi I have this query, which I need to make work in MS SQL Server select job.[CAM File],FIRST([material]), FIRST(job.[description]), FIRST(job.[programmer]) from job where job.[CAM file] <> '' group by job.[cam file] order by 3 The "first" is my problem. I can translate most of into select job.[CAM File] from job where job.[CAM file] <> '' group by job.[cam file]) Now I need to add the first row - for each cam file - how? Next, I need to read something like this: select top 1 job.[CAM File], job.[material], job.[description], job....

CRM 3.0 VPC May 2006 Extended Edition
hI am trying to load the VPC Image of CRM 3.0 May 2006 Extended Edition - I download the files - click on the zip file - shows crm.vhd - click on this and then winzip keeps asking for location of file 1 ----- what am I doing wrong or what am I missing? I select a folder and click ok but it keeps asking this -- Thanks in advance for any/all help. ...

A World Of Opportunities For Business and Everyday Life.
This site will provide you with solution resources for those troublesome situations that seem to crop up on an almost daily basis in your business and private life. Some of the solutions offered are home loans, bankruptcy advice and forms, legal help of all kinds, discount merchandise from reputable stores such as Wal-Mart, Circuit City and many others. This site also provides you the opportunity to make money on the internet from being an affiliate. They will provide you with your own website and completely set you up for free. All you have to do is promote. There won't be any popups to h...

CRM customization query
Hi, I have a customization query, I want to see the number of records available before I am getting the data for reports. I need this because, I want to generate a report by applying some filter criteria but at the same time I want the resultant record number below a specific limit. On the advance find, after I am applying the filters we get hte resultant data by clicking on the Find button. This takes us to the page where we can see the data. Now I want to add a new button on the Advance find screen on click of which I can get the record count of the result set for the filter i have ...

Salesprocess not running after migration from CRM 3.0
Hi, We are trying to perform a test migration from 3.0 to 4.0. The migration goes OK, but after the migration all the sales process workflows have an error. The wfl's have the status "waiting", which is OK, because they are all waiting for an earlier created activity to reach the status "completed". Already found some info on an issue where workflow problems could occur when the website points to an IP adress in IIS, so changed that to "All unassigned". This didn't make any difference. After turning on tracing the tracefile for the AsyncService ther...

Delete Business Unit
I suggest to Microsoft to provide a way to allow for the deletion of a Business Unit in CRM. This may be a strict administrative procedure, but there should be a way to delete any type of data entered, even if it wipes out associated records. Perhaps a stern warning, only allowing the Systems Administrator to perform this action would be useful. Why keep a database cluttered with invalid data? Better to allow some clean up method. Think of the scenario whereby a Business Unit gets created and there is a typo in the name. Currently, disabling it doesn't get rid of it. ------...

How do you use the Livescribe smartpen with MS Office products?
I just received a Pulse Smartpen as a gift and I love it. I am curious about how other users of Office products utilize their smartpen features with Office ...

MS Outlook 2007 mis-type exchange criteria
I have evidently mistyped some data for MS Outlook when setting up an exchange account during a new install. The application completed the first run of the install but when it restarted it can not get past the splash for Configuring Outlook. I do get a sign in dialog box but entering the user id and pw only errors pop up until the app closes down, There seems to be no way to get back into the account set up screens or anything else for that matter to try to correct the problem. I have uninstalled the suite and re-installed but evidently some of the original reg information is ret...

IIS/DNS Requirements for CRM 3.0 SBE?
I read my previous posting and throught rewording might make it easier to understand my question. The SBS 2003 server I am installing CRM onto has 3 IP addresses bound to it. 192.168.200.1-3 I am trying to install CRM using the .3 address and applying a specific host URL to it. For instance the .1 address is server.domain.local, the .2 address is app.domain.local, and I would like to use .3 as crm.domain.local. <A Records> for each host have been entered in DNS. The configuration wizard that appears after the initial install defaults to http://192.168.1.3:80 on the final screen ...

conditional "business required" field
I have 2 fields, A and B Depending on picklist selection from field A, I want field B to be "business required" or not. Is this done with onchange Jscript on field A? What are the CRM events controlling "business required". Is there a list of all CRM supported events? Thanks Paul Yes, you should use onchange event of FieldA. Use "crmForm.SetFieldReqLevel('field_schema_name', true);" to make it Required, or put 'false' for the second parameter to remove requirment. Note that the function SetFieldReqLevel is unsupported. The list of all ...

interface not registed error while sending mail in ms outlook2003
While sending email in MS Outlook 2003 error showong Interface not registed. Please give me solution how to rectify it. Thanx & Regards Dipankar Sanyal Start->run, type "regsvr32.exe ole32.dll" and press okay. This should = reregister the object and get rid of the error message. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, DIPANKAR SANYAL asked: | While sending email in MS Outlook 2003 error showon...

Money 2006 small business sorting by customers name
Is there a way to sort customer name by their last name? If I enter name last name first, the invoices are printed last name first. So, if I enter name first name first one cannot find transactions alphabetically. Any suggestions? -- Christopher J. Fazio, V.M.D. Hope, New Jersey ...

Outlook Client with 2nd email
We have CRM 3.0 deployed, with the Exchange router running and rules deployed. The router seems to be working correctly on my exchange email, only sending those emails to CRM that have the CRM tag. However, I also have a Yahoo POP email delivering mail to my inbox, and the Server side Outlook rule sends every Yahoo mail I receive to the CRM Router mailbox? Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, any idea how to modify the settings to keep this from happening? That's by design in 3.0, all inbound email to a CRM users mailbox is copied to the router mailbox. Ian "Msullivan&...

MS Outlook Password Box
I've configured Outlook 2002 and found that once I've entered the users username & password the password box pops up when a email is delivered into the client. I then click ok and the password box disappears, is there any way i can stop it from showing when emails come in. thanks IGET THAT TOO DId you find an answer "Ray" <ray.darby@cjgarland.com> wrote in message news:0c5e01c39fa8$13b6b910$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I've configured Outlook 2002 and found that once I've > entered the users username & password the password box > pops up when a e...

Tab key press does not work when MS flex grid presend on CFormView Based views
When dynamically create a MS Flex Grid based grid control on a CFormView based view in MFC application, tab will stop working after one press which will put the last columns header of the grid control in focus and you could not tab anymore. You have to move the carrot to another control on the view manually using mouse, then the tab will start working again. This only happens with the .NET VS 2003 and 2005 compiler. Hi Dennis, I have performed some tests on this issue and could repro the problem in our side. In VS2003 and VS2005, if the MSFlexGrid control created dynamically withi...

problem with offline capabilities of Microsoft CRM 3.0
I have a problem with offline capabilities of Microsoft CRM 3.0. I defined 2 customized entities in the system, both connected to "Opportunity" entity in parental relationship. I defined in "Local Data" the same query for both entities but only one in downloaded while going offline. the query is "Parent Downloaded equals true " OR " Owner equals Current user" . There is no connection between the customized entities. What can be the reason for this situation? I'd check the definition of each entity; they may or may not have a parent (defi...

CRM 3.0 e-mail not being distributed
We have installed CRM 3.0 and I have created a campaign and the associated activities, marketing lists, etc.. Once I distributed the e-mail campaign, the e-mails showed up under the "E-mail Messages Created" details under the Campaign Activity. The e-mails have "CRM:000200.." concatenated to the subject line and have a status of sent but they have not been received. I sent the test e-mails to my company e-mail account. The CRM-Exchange E-Mail Router Service is started and we could not find any errors that were logged. Any suggestions on how to solve the problem? ...

MS QUERY
Good afternoon, Is there a discussion group for asking questions about MS Query? I have to create some reports in Excel which link to MS query and Im stuck try microsoft.public.excel.querydao -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "SEAN DI''''ANNO" <SEANDIANNO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:124BD4A7-1209-495F-9847-CE90863E620A@microsoft.com... > Good afternoon, > > Is there a discussion group for asking questions about MS Query? > > I have to create some reports in Excel which link to MS query and Im s...

MS Publisher/mail merge
I am running office 2000 and WINDOWS 98, and Publcisher 2000, When I tried to run mail merge, I receive a response "Cannot continue mail merge" and the insert field codes from files does not come up. I have tried to reload Publisher 2000 to repair the files (assuming that this was the problem) and I have tried to match the problem against the help available for this topic on the Microsoft site. I am completely stymied. I have used this software for the last five years and never have had a problem merging from WOrd files into Merged documents on Publisher. questions: 1. Is it a gl...

Dynamic CRM
Please let me know that, Dynamic CRM is for Small size Businesses or Medium or larg? It will depends on sugar percentage in the blood?? "John" wrote: > Please let me know that, Dynamic CRM is for Small size Businesses or Medium > or larg? John, Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be used for just about any size business - small, medium, or large, although the implementations will probably be different for each sized company. Michael Cross Navint http://www.navint.com "John" wrote: > Please let me know that, Dynamic CRM is for Small size Businesses or Medium ...

Masking fields in CRM
I was asked a question today about whether it is possible to mask fields in a (for instance) Account form depending on the value of a picklist. For example, an Account might have field that are only valid for certain values in a custom picklist. These fields are greyed out depending on the picklist value. My initial thought is that using a onChange event might do the trick but I don't know if I am right... or how to do it! Any thoughts?? Lindsay Lindsay, This type of process is not supported by the app. While you could do something like this via OnChange, it would not work when yo...