MS Outlook 2007 SP2

Is MS OutlooK 2007 SP2 support for CRM4.0 Outlook client. In documentation it
is mentioned MS Office System SP1.

Please clarify if MS Office 2007 SP2 is supported.
0
mvj123 (2)
11/12/2008 10:23:01 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

The documentation was prepared before SP2 was available, but what they
describe are the minimum version and patch levels. Generally speaking, any
patch level above the documented minimum will be fine.

Dave Ireland

"mvj123" <mvj123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is MS OutlooK 2007 SP2 support for CRM4.0 Outlook client. In documentation
> it
> is mentioned MS Office System SP1.
>
> Please clarify if MS Office 2007 SP2 is supported.

0
direland (470)

outlook.exe not terminating
I'm running Office XP with Outlook 2002 under Windows XP Pro, current as of today, except that I have reverted the IE update to the previous version of mshtml.dll that scrolls correctly (this has had no effect on the problem I am about to describe). I typically have a lot of applications running - no big deal as I have a 3.04 P4 with 1GB of memory. A problem that happens several times a day is that outlook.exe remains in the Task Manager process list after I shut Outlook down. In older versions, there used to be a message that said "Please wait while Outlook shuts down&qu...

MS Money 95 data files

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003