MS CRM v3c, Vista, Office '07, IE7

Everything seems to be working except when I click on the "View in CRM"
button in the CRM ribbon w/in a Task Window.  It sends the request to the
browser, opens the browser/tab instance but the contact doesn't load?  The
URL is:  "http://crm//_root/stage.aspx" but the page is blank.  This worked
with same config only with WinXP.  The ribbon button shows the regarding
contact correctly, just doesn't load the contact page correctly.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Are you using the Desktop client or the Laptop (offline) client?  If
you are using the desktop client, check and see if you are able to
access the Contact via http://crm in the web browser.  That doesn't
seem like it is the correct CRM URL.  Any other users having this
problem?

0
Ham
4/21/2007 3:18:20 AM
Thanks Ham.  I am able to access regularly through the browser (http://crm),
it look like for some reason it is putting an extra "/" at the end. I am
using the desktop client.

"Ham" wrote:

> Are you using the Desktop client or the Laptop (offline) client?  If
> you are using the desktop client, check and see if you are able to
> access the Contact via http://crm in the web browser.  That doesn't
> seem like it is the correct CRM URL.  Any other users having this
> problem?

Have you downloaded the Updated client for Office 2007 and VISTA?
It's highly recommended.

"RMcCabe" wrote:

> Thanks Ham.  I am able to access regularly through the browser (http://crm),
> it look like for some reason it is putting an extra "/" at the end. I am
> using the desktop client.
>
> "Ham" wrote:
>
> > Are you using the Desktop client or the Laptop (offline) client?  If
> > you are using the desktop client, check and see if you are able to
> > access the Contact via http://crm in the web browser.  That doesn't
> > seem like it is the correct CRM URL.  Any other users having this
> > problem?

Where can I get the newest V3C?  The only V3C download I can find is the one
from 1/5/07, which I already have installed.  Thanks.
--
Project Engineer
Micro Strategies Inc.

"Curt Spanburgh" wrote:

> Have you downloaded the Updated client for Office 2007 and VISTA?
> It's highly recommended.
>

> "RMcCabe" wrote:
>
> > Thanks Ham.  I am able to access regularly through the browser (http://crm),
> > it look like for some reason it is putting an extra "/" at the end. I am
> > using the desktop client.
> >
> > "Ham" wrote:
> >
> > > Are you using the Desktop client or the Laptop (offline) client?  If
> > > you are using the desktop client, check and see if you are able to
> > > access the Contact via http://crm in the web browser.  That doesn't
> > > seem like it is the correct CRM URL.  Any other users having this
> > > problem?

Hi RMcCabe,

Could you solve your problem?

Regards,

Leo Lopes @ L3

0
Leo
6/15/2007 7:43:25 PM
Hi,

I have same problem - I hope any one can help.

"Leo Lopes @ L3" wrote:

> Hi RMcCabe,
>
> Could you solve your problem?
>
> Regards,
>
> Leo Lopes @ L3

Reverying back to Office 2004 from Office 2008
I need to revert back to Office 2004 because Office 2008 Student Edition won't access my Exchange Server. How would I go about this while keeping my identitry? From the last several posts in this thread, under "how to go back" http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage/browse_thread/thread/64543d7f938c0c09/5b9cd43909f48421#5b9cd43909f48421 2 options: 1) use Entourage 2008 to export an archive of your identity. Entourage 2004 should be able to open that archive. (File Export and File Import) 2) Your Office 2004 identity should still be in username...

How to select record in the subform and to show it in the main form? 09-27-07
Hi I have subform with datasheet view and I need to know how to select record in the subform and to show it in the main form? Thanks Forget my last post. I misuderstood your question. The code I gave will give the record "number" (sort o count from the table start) not the refered to record. -- Wayne Manchester, England. "Wayne-I-M" wrote: > Hi > > There are other methods but a simple one to use would be > > DoCmd.GoToRecord acForm, "MainFormName", acGoTo, > Forms!MainFormName!SubFormName.Form!LinkIngPrimaryField > > Chan...

how do I install templates into office 2003 publisher
I downloaded CD Label and Jewel Case Inserts from Poly Line. My problem is I find no way of installing them in MS Office 2003 Publisher. I also downloaded their templates for Word 2003 and they install fine but Word doesn't work like Publisher. I ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I A...

Autofill problem in Excel Office 2007 using Windows 7
Weird thing... the app is set up to allow auto fill... but dragging only copies ccontents... furthermore, the "series" selection in the drop down menu is gray...what gives? What are trying to autofill? A single number will not autofill as you drag down with left mouse button. Try right-click and drag then release button and "Fill Series" Why is "series" grayed out in dropdown menu? Beats me. Hopefully someone will jog my memory................please. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 15:23:01 -0800, SteveG <SteveG@discus...

Office Update 10.2.3 kills network connections to shares.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Don't ask me why, but I witnessed this myself. I just did a clean install on a 27&quot; iMac updated the OS to 10.6.2 set up several SMB shares and ran the final office update 10.2.1.(which I had disk images of) I left the clients place telling him to use the software update on MS Office for the remaining updates. He updated his Office to 10.2.3 and it killed the ability to connect to the shares I had already set up. I went back and tried to reconnect the shares and the &quot;Connect to Server&qu...

Microsoft Office 2000 Professional
My computer currently uses Microsoft Windows 98 as an operating system. On this Computer , I succesfully manage a website for a Snooker League using Publisher from Microsoft Office 2000 proffessional. As well as using many other aspects of the Microsoft Office 2000 proffessional , programme. As my computer is now nearly ready for replacement, my question is : - If I purchase a new Computer with either XP or Vista as the operating system , will Microsoft Office 2000 proffessional work on the new computer and will I be able to continue managing the website. Regards, sarnia I have no exp...

Training Course available: Extending Microsoft CRM 3.0
The Extending Microsoft CRM 3.0 courseware is now available for order. Details about this course for developers is available at: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/syllabi/en-us/8531afinal.mspx Certified Partners for Learning solutions (CPLS) can start to deliver this training. Normally, you should be able to locate available training from the "Find training in a City near you" portion of the Course description on URL referenced above. But currently, it appears that the Class Schedules have not yet been uploaded for this course. I'm not trying to play favorites, but I am ...

Reporting Services Lists & CRM
Has anybody tried aligning column headings located outside and above of a Reporting Services' list to their respective fields within the list? Everything lines up fine in Visual Studio's preview of the report. But, when published to CRM, the fields within the list are slightly shifted to the right or left of their intended position below the headings. The accumulative shift can be substantial. I've tried just about everything, including the use of fixed-width fonts. Nothing works, except placing the column headings within the same list... which has the obvious and undesirable ef...

Has anyone converted an MS Access VBA project to .Net?
I am looking for any information regarding the conversion of an MS Access VBA project with backend of Oracle to either Visual Basic or VB.Net. Has anyone done any conversion like this and if so, do they have any recommendations, issues to share? Thanks! ...

My password don't work on my MS Money 2004 Business edition
Hi everyone, I am panicing.My Microsoft Money Small Business Edition password is not working. Somehow my password changed. All my business data and personal financial data is on there and i don't know what to do. About two days my password does not work. I did not change anything. I wanted to print an invoice and it wouldn't allow me to. It would not allow me to go further without a password. Is there a solution to this problem or I am just doomed. Please do a search... if you did a very little superficial search, you will notice MANY people having the same problem. >-----Or...

Using Office 2004 and Office 2008 on the Same Computer
Hello all, Is it possible to install say Word 2004 and Excel 2004 and Entourage 2008 and Powerpoint 2008 on the same computer? Alternatively, can I buy a Apple Script recorder so that I can easily create Apple Macros? Then I wouldn't care if I had Word and Excel 2004... Regards to all! JP On 4/30/08 10:57 AM, in article 3f85aac8-1b31-44b6-9fd9-9f383cae765d@k13g2000hse.googlegroups.com, "jpensuisse@gmail.com" <jpensuisse@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello all, > > Is it possible to install say Word 2004 and Excel 2004 and Entourage > 2008 and Powerpoint 2008 on th...

SBS as a DC but CRM on another Server
Hi everyone, I just have few questions which I hope someone out there will be able to answer for me. We have an SBS 2003 Server which is our DC and we are running SQL Server, Exchange Server and Microsoft CRM on a non-raided server. 1. Is it possible to have an SBS Server 2003/8 running as a DC with SQL Server & Exchange on it but run Microsoft CRM on another server running Windows 2003/2008 Server. We just want to spread the workload on the DC. 2. Bar the obvious reasons for using raid, would you recommend having SBS running of a raided machine? What about CRM if it can be run from an...

FYI...PrimoPDF was updated on 04-05-07
PrimoPDF 3.1 http://www.primopdf.com/ PrimoPDF 3.1 Download Site http://www.download.com/PrimoPDF/3000-10743_4-10264577.html -- John Inzer MS Picture It! - Digital Image MVP Digital Image Highlights and FAQs http://tinyurl.com/aczzp Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work for you Proceed at your own risk Thank you John :-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "John Inzer" <oobie@doobie.xyz> wrote in messag...

new to pub
I am just beginning to try pub. book in software box is minimal Have a ms access report of name/addr - phone book style I need to put this member phone book report into a yearbook in pub can I bring in my ms access report? how?? if not, what about as a mail merge? if not, then how - without having to retype all those names, addr, ph,etc thanks for any help ann in dallas You are better exporting the information from Access to CSV (Comma Separated Value) and use the CSV file with Publisher. That is the only reliable and functional way. I cannot understand people that use such a disgusting...

60 day free MS Office 2007 installation issues
until I receive my new copy of MS Office 2007 I want to use the free 60 day trial but when I try and register the trial key I get a error message that says a communication error has occured try again later??? I need this now and it has been giving me this error all day? HELP!! Was the Trial preinstalled or did you download it from MS? Did you purchase Office on line, and are using the key mailed to you? "HollyZ27" <HollyZ27@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D287919-F72A-467F-8018-8C0C2063275F@microsoft.com... > until I receive my new co...

Questions on ms dropTarget and vc debuger,need your help
Near days, my vc6 even can't debug CView::function(), or atoi() funcions, pls tell me why. another question, the COle if (!ms_dropTarget.Register((CWnd*)this))//meet error, for the first reason, i don't know what happened. thanks first! -------------------------------------------------------------- ide: vc6.0 with sp6 os: windows 2000 with sp4 debug symbols: windows 2000 debug symbols downloaded from ms web. ...

Out Of Office
Can anyone advise how to do the following. Say for example you have a employee who only works Mon, Wed and Fri is there a way to set up automatically an out of office message that will only activate on them given days ? rather than having to go in and enable it every night to say your not in the next day. Its a common thing for people to work part time so i would imagine something can be done automatically somehow Duncan You might be able to use something like this: http://www.cdolive.com/outofofficecalendar.htm Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower ht...

CRM 3.0 User and Administrator's Manuals
Do printable (.pdf) exist for CRM 3.0 User and Administrator's Manuals Yes and no. There is an implementation guide that ships with CRM 3.0 and could be sort of considered an administrators manual. As for a user manual. The closest is from the application training course which you would have to buy. ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx "mkatsev" <mkatsev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AAF87377-4592-4025-8DA8-B93E89CF87B3@microsoft.com.....

How to open Word and Excel files in Office 2004?
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3188235263_964481 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Hi, Even though I have Office 2004(O4) installed, when I click on the individual files, they still open up in Office for OSX (OX). How do I get them to open up in O4 instead of OX?? I�d hate to delete OX and not have access to any of my Office files. Thanks. Frank --B_3188235263_964481 Content-type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1&qu...

CRM 4.0 Installation
I tried to install CRM 4 and it failed,when I try to install again it says the name of the database already exist,what do I do? -- donn Hi, before reinstalling the CRM 4, just open your SQL database and delete the database and meta database that has been created when u try to install CRM 4 at first time. "Donald" wrote: > I tried to install CRM 4 and it failed,when I try to install again it says > the name of the database already exist,what do I do? > -- > donn Hi Sailaja - For additional information on troubleshooting the installation, visit http://www.micr...

ALOT of fonts are missing from my newly installed Office XP!
I recently installed office xp and after starting up a few documents I was horrified to realise that I had hardly ANY fonts!!! I knew that Publisher would usually give out the most amount of fonts but even this had a very small number of fonts. I know that these programs are supposed to come with a lot more so what can I do to fix it?!!! Is there somewhere specific I can go instead of searching all those sites to find out where to get this and similar fonts or what? Please help!!! Alessandro wrote: > I recently installed office xp and after starting up a few documents I was > ho...

Cannot Omit or Change Name When Printing in Memo Style- Office 2003
Cannot Omit or Change Name When Printing in Memo Style by outlook 2003. Any help is appreciated. Leila Hello Leila, mmh, which name? Your name on the top? You could change it in the Account Options under Username. >-----Original Message----- >Cannot Omit or Change Name When Printing in Memo Style by >outlook 2003. Any help is appreciated. >Leila > >. > No, printing is pretty limited... You could hit forward or reply and print, then close the message. Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Vis...

Access 2007 with Vista performance slow
I have Access 2003 on a Win XP Pro SP2 desktop (512 MB RAM) and SQL Server 2000 database (50,000 records). I also have Access 2007 on a Vista Home Premium laptop (1 GB RAM); SQL Server 2005 installed with identical db. My primary app is an Access 2003 mdb front end with ODBC links to SQL Server which runs like a scalded cat on Win XP whether linked to the SQL Server 2000 or the SQL Server 2005. But when I run the mdb with Access 2007 on Vista, it is sooo doggy that it is unusable. Like 3-4 minutes for record navigation! Doesn't matter whether linked to the SS2000 or the SS2005 db. ...

Outlook XP to Outlook Vista Home Premium
I have my old outlook stored on an external HDD as my old computer died. The new computer has Vista, but when I try to retrieve the old email from the E drive, I get stuck. Can someone help me with the steps to retrieve the old emails? Thank you very much! ...

MS Money
I thought I had read and saved all the pertinent info on the discontinuance of MSMoney, but after re-reading what I had saved, I am still not sure that if you don't have Money Plus, there is a "Sunset" download for me. Is that right? Do only the [2] Plus version owners have the option of downloading a "Sunset" version? I have a 2006 regular or standard MSMoney version, which I never used for online activities, but would still like to use for record keeping. Will it no longer work for me locally on my pc after year's end? bj In microsoft.public.money, ch...