MS CRM Install & Config Master Certification - how many exams???

I am planning to get the "CRM Installation & Config Master Certification"....
I already took the three "base" Certification Exams for CRM...(plus I
already have Exam 70-228 on SQL Server)

Micrsoft (US Site) states that you need 4 exams (and this would mean I am
already certifided right now), but the Italian sub-site says you need 6 exams
to get this certification...

I alreday wrote to MBS group in order to get a clarification, but no reply
until now...

Is any of you certified on CRM? if yes, which certification and how many
exams did you take???
regards,

Antonio
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You need 6 exams for Certified Master MSCRM Installation & Configuration

Two of those are CRM exams. So you have 4 more to get!

Details are on Partnersource, but in essence:

Exchange 2003 (or 2000) MCP
SQL Server 2000 Admin MCP
Managing and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 (or 2000) Environment MCP
Windows 2000 (or 2003) Network Security Design MCP

Peter

"Antonio Grazioli" <AntonioGrazioli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:B38A1D7A-4B19-4AB5-9BE0-273B23749CE5@microsoft.com...
>I am planning to get the "CRM Installation & Config Master
>Certification"....
> I already took the three "base" Certification Exams for CRM...(plus I
> already have Exam 70-228 on SQL Server)
>
> Micrsoft (US Site) states that you need 4 exams (and this would mean I am
> already certifided right now), but the Italian sub-site says you need 6
> exams
> to get this certification...
>
> I alreday wrote to MBS group in order to get a clarification, but no reply
> until now...
>
> Is any of you certified on CRM? if yes, which certification and how many
> exams did you take???
> regards,
>
> Antonio

0
Peter
7/4/2005 1:39:12 PM
please see this
page:(http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mct/guide/mbs_qualifiers.asp)

so, basically, the information actually published on the MCT Site are
incorrect???

"Peter Lynch" wrote:

> You need 6 exams for Certified Master MSCRM Installation & Configuration
>
> Two of those are CRM exams. So you have 4 more to get!
>
> Details are on Partnersource, but in essence:
>
> Exchange 2003 (or 2000) MCP
> SQL Server 2000 Admin MCP
> Managing and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 (or 2000) Environment MCP
> Windows 2000 (or 2003) Network Security Design MCP
>
> Peter
>
> "Antonio Grazioli" <AntonioGrazioli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:B38A1D7A-4B19-4AB5-9BE0-273B23749CE5@microsoft.com...
> >I am planning to get the "CRM Installation & Config Master
> >Certification"....
> > I already took the three "base" Certification Exams for CRM...(plus I
> > already have Exam 70-228 on SQL Server)
> >
> > Micrsoft (US Site) states that you need 4 exams (and this would mean I am
> > already certifided right now), but the Italian sub-site says you need 6
> > exams
> > to get this certification...
> >
> > I alreday wrote to MBS group in order to get a clarification, but no reply
> > until now...
> >
> > Is any of you certified on CRM? if yes, which certification and how many
> > exams did you take???
> > regards,
> >
> > Antonio

Yes, it is incorrect! Probably because its based on an earlier (and
incorrect) MBS page.

As I said, the correct version is on published on Partnersource and is as I
summarised.

I have this certification, by the way. Along the way, I spent many emails
trying to clarify conflicting lists of certification requirements!!

message news:80A2FACA-ECD6-48E1-A76D-0A0F8760E958@microsoft.com...
> please see this
> page:(http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mct/guide/mbs_qualifiers.asp)
>
> so, basically, the information actually published on the MCT Site are
> incorrect???
>

> "Peter Lynch" wrote:
>
>> You need 6 exams for Certified Master MSCRM Installation & Configuration
>>
>> Two of those are CRM exams. So you have 4 more to get!
>>
>> Details are on Partnersource, but in essence:
>>
>> Exchange 2003 (or 2000) MCP
>> SQL Server 2000 Admin MCP
>> Managing and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 (or 2000) Environment MCP
>> Windows 2000 (or 2003) Network Security Design MCP
>>
>> Peter
>>
>> "Antonio Grazioli" <AntonioGrazioli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>> message news:B38A1D7A-4B19-4AB5-9BE0-273B23749CE5@microsoft.com...
>> >I am planning to get the "CRM Installation & Config Master
>> >Certification"....
>> > I already took the three "base" Certification Exams for CRM...(plus I
>> > already have Exam 70-228 on SQL Server)
>> >
>> > Micrsoft (US Site) states that you need 4 exams (and this would mean I
>> > am
>> > already certifided right now), but the Italian sub-site says you need 6
>> > exams
>> > to get this certification...
>> >
>> > I alreday wrote to MBS group in order to get a clarification, but no
>> > reply
>> > until now...
>> >
>> > Is any of you certified on CRM? if yes, which certification and how
>> > many
>> > exams did you take???
>> > regards,
>> >
>> > Antonio

0
Peter
7/4/2005 5:55:18 PM
OK, I see whats happened

Look carefully at this; the word Solomon is the clue !!!

"Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Master-Microsoft Business Solutions
Solomon Installation & Configuration (6 exams required)
Mandatory exams:

  a.. Microsoft CRM Installation and Configuration
  b.. Microsoft CRM Customization
  c.. MS 70-228 Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft SQL
Server 2000 Enterprise Edition
  d.. MS 70-284 Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
  e.. MS 70-298 Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
  f.. MS 70-290 Managing & Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Environment
  Or
  MS 70-292 Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Environment for an MCSA Certified on Windows 2000
QED

"Peter Lynch" <peter.lynch@optevia.com.SPAMFREE> wrote in message
> Yes, it is incorrect! Probably because its based on an earlier (and
> incorrect) MBS page.
>
> As I said, the correct version is on published on Partnersource and is as
> I summarised.
>
> I have this certification, by the way. Along the way, I spent many emails
> trying to clarify conflicting lists of certification requirements!!
>
> Peter
>

> "Antonio Grazioli" <AntonioGrazioli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:80A2FACA-ECD6-48E1-A76D-0A0F8760E958@microsoft.com...
>> please see this
>> page:(http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mct/guide/mbs_qualifiers.asp)
>>
>> so, basically, the information actually published on the MCT Site are
>> incorrect???
>>

>> "Peter Lynch" wrote:
>>
>>> You need 6 exams for Certified Master MSCRM Installation & Configuration
>>>
>>> Two of those are CRM exams. So you have 4 more to get!
>>>
>>> Details are on Partnersource, but in essence:
>>>
>>> Exchange 2003 (or 2000) MCP
>>> SQL Server 2000 Admin MCP
>>> Managing and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 (or 2000) Environment MCP
>>> Windows 2000 (or 2003) Network Security Design MCP
>>>
>>> Peter
>>>
>>> "Antonio Grazioli" <AntonioGrazioli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>>> message news:B38A1D7A-4B19-4AB5-9BE0-273B23749CE5@microsoft.com...

0
Peter
7/4/2005 7:13:37 PM
wow....looks like a kinda "goofy" copy & paste mistake ;-)

I cannot access to PartenerSource right now because My passport account is
not linked to a MBS account, I'll ask my boss...

then 3 exams still to come...

>"Peter Lynch" wrote:

> OK, I see whats happened
>
> Look carefully at this; the word Solomon is the clue !!!
>
> "Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Master-Microsoft Business Solutions
> Solomon Installation & Configuration (6 exams required)
> Mandatory exams:
>
>   a.. Microsoft CRM Installation and Configuration
>   b.. Microsoft CRM Customization
>   c.. MS 70-228 Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft SQL
> Server 2000 Enterprise Edition
>   d.. MS 70-284 Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
>   e.. MS 70-298 Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
>   f.. MS 70-290 Managing & Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
> Environment
>   Or
>   MS 70-292 Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
> Environment for an MCSA Certified on Windows 2000
> QED
>

> "Peter Lynch" <peter.lynch@optevia.com.SPAMFREE> wrote in message
> > Yes, it is incorrect! Probably because its based on an earlier (and
> > incorrect) MBS page.
> >
> > As I said, the correct version is on published on Partnersource and is as
> > I summarised.
> >
> > I have this certification, by the way. Along the way, I spent many emails
> > trying to clarify conflicting lists of certification requirements!!
> >
> > Peter
> >

> > "Antonio Grazioli" <AntonioGrazioli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> > message news:80A2FACA-ECD6-48E1-A76D-0A0F8760E958@microsoft.com...
> >> please see this
> >> page:(http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mct/guide/mbs_qualifiers.asp)
> >>
> >> so, basically, the information actually published on the MCT Site are
> >> incorrect???

As I know that to get Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Master–Microsoft
CRM Installation & Configuration, you must pass 6 required exams as follow:
·          Microsoft CRM Installation & Configuration Exam
·          Microsoft CRM Customization Exam
·          MS Exam 70-228: Installing, Configuring and Administering
Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition
·          MS Exam 70-284: Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange
Server 2003
·          MS Exam 70-298: Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server
2003 +
·          MS Exam 70-290: Managing & Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server
2003 Environment +

Hope this help!
Regards,
Phuong Lan

"Antonio Grazioli" wrote:

> wow....looks like a kinda "goofy" copy & paste mistake ;-)
>
> I cannot access to PartenerSource right now because My passport account is
> not linked to a MBS account, I'll ask my boss...
>
> then 3 exams still to come...
>

> >"Peter Lynch" wrote:
>
> > OK, I see whats happened
> >
> > Look carefully at this; the word Solomon is the clue !!!
> >
> > "Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Master-Microsoft Business Solutions
> > Solomon Installation & Configuration (6 exams required)
> > Mandatory exams:
> >
> >   a.. Microsoft CRM Installation and Configuration
> >   b.. Microsoft CRM Customization
> >   c.. MS 70-228 Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft SQL
> > Server 2000 Enterprise Edition
> >   d.. MS 70-284 Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
> >   e.. MS 70-298 Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
> >   f.. MS 70-290 Managing & Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
> > Environment
> >   Or
> >   MS 70-292 Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
> > Environment for an MCSA Certified on Windows 2000
> > QED
> >

> > "Peter Lynch" <peter.lynch@optevia.com.SPAMFREE> wrote in message
> > > Yes, it is incorrect! Probably because its based on an earlier (and
> > > incorrect) MBS page.
> > >
> > > As I said, the correct version is on published on Partnersource and is as
> > > I summarised.
> > >
> > > I have this certification, by the way. Along the way, I spent many emails
> > > trying to clarify conflicting lists of certification requirements!!
> > >
> > > Peter
> > >

> > > "Antonio Grazioli" <AntonioGrazioli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> > > message news:80A2FACA-ECD6-48E1-A76D-0A0F8760E958@microsoft.com...

I also had this information, but there was a page on MS Site stating that
only 4 are needed...and this would mean I am already certified...:-((

"Pham Lan" wrote:

> As I know that to get Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Master–Microsoft
> CRM Installation & Configuration, you must pass 6 required exams as follow:
> ·          Microsoft CRM Installation & Configuration Exam
> ·          Microsoft CRM Customization Exam
> ·          MS Exam 70-228: Installing, Configuring and Administering
> Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition
> ·          MS Exam 70-284: Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange
> Server 2003
> ·          MS Exam 70-298: Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server
> 2003 +
> ·          MS Exam 70-290: Managing & Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server
> 2003 Environment +
>
> Hope this help!
> Regards,
> Phuong Lan
>

> "Antonio Grazioli" wrote:
>
> > wow....looks like a kinda "goofy" copy & paste mistake ;-)
> >
> > I cannot access to PartenerSource right now because My passport account is
> > not linked to a MBS account, I'll ask my boss...
> >
> > then 3 exams still to come...
> >

> > >"Peter Lynch" wrote:
> >
> > > OK, I see whats happened
> > >
> > > Look carefully at this; the word Solomon is the clue !!!
> > >
> > > "Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Master-Microsoft Business Solutions
> > > Solomon Installation & Configuration (6 exams required)
> > > Mandatory exams:
> > >
> > >   a.. Microsoft CRM Installation and Configuration
> > >   b.. Microsoft CRM Customization
> > >   c.. MS 70-228 Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft SQL
> > > Server 2000 Enterprise Edition
> > >   d.. MS 70-284 Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
> > >   e.. MS 70-298 Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
> > >   f.. MS 70-290 Managing & Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
> > > Environment
> > >   Or
> > >   MS 70-292 Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
> > > Environment for an MCSA Certified on Windows 2000
> > > QED
> > >

> > > "Peter Lynch" <peter.lynch@optevia.com.SPAMFREE> wrote in message

According to the following PartnerSource articles, "Microsoft Business
Solutions Certified Master-Microsoft CRM Developer" requires 4 exams, and
"Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Master-Microsoft CRM Installation &
Configuration" requires 6 exams.

https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/training/Certifications/exampreparation/MBS_Master_CRM_Install.htm
https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/training/Certifications/exampreparation/MBS_Master_CRM_Dev.htm

Regards, Simon

0
Simon

Installing sales for outlook
When I try to install the sales for outlook on a client I am unable to complete the install. When it asks for the url to the crm I place the information in and get an error unable to find crm server components. Any ideas? Are you able to browse to CRM using the same address in IE from that machine? -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com My CRM blog can also be found at http://www.dynamics-crm.com "Derek Kerr" wrote: > When I try to install the sales for outlook on a client I am unable to > complete the install. When it asks for the url to the crm I place th...

GP 9 and Vista -SP3 install failing
The client has 1 workstation running Vista Ultimate, Version 6.0 build 6000. GP9 SP2 loaded up fine after disabling UAC. Now trying to load SP3, but no luck so far. UAC is still disabled. When SP3 ran, it looked like it was working fine. When launching GP, I received the message "New code has been found...", but when the login screen comes up, I'm still at v .0281. Under Control Panel>Programs and Features>Installed updates, it lists KB937795. Any thoughts? I would look in the GP folder and make sure the CNK files are not marked Read Only. That, to me, would be the...

Excel = MS Word, Text Functions?, Edit | Fill | Justify??
Hello, I posted a question at excel.misc regarding using excel as a word processor. http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.misc/browse_frm/thread/790757e9a328eee3/9002ea974dde7cc1 I was attempting to use text functions (trim, mid, etc. ) to "wrap" text as it would in MS Word. And Myrna brought to my attention that I could use edit | fill | justify option to somewhat accomplish what I'm trying to do. Is there another alternative using macros? There's almost always an alternative using macros. Whether it's an alternative that makes sense to do dep...

FWD: Install that update from M$ Corporation
--wljxavmbl Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="kelwcudoqm"; type="multipart/alternative" --kelwcudoqm Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="rowhcwimvmdzkw" --rowhcwimvmdzkw Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to co...

Entourage 2008 giving root certificate error
Our Mac users are getting new Snow Leopard machines, and upgrading from Office2004 to Office2008 in the process. The Mac techs have applied all Office2008 patches. We're getting the error about the root certificate. Our e-mail domain is leisurearts.com. But our in-house servers, including Exchange2007, are all leisurearts.net (.com is reserved for our consumer-facing web site managed through public DNS). Even externally, we access OWA on a leisurearts.net URL. Our SSL certs on the Exchange servers are all for leisurearts.net, and that is the domain used in the Entourage se...

CRM Outlook Client Install Failure on MS SQL Server MSDE database
While installing CRM Outlook Client for laptop on a user's laptop I got the following error with the CRM System Requirements checklist and I can not contiue the installation. Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine (MSDE) database Select Details shows: Microsoft CRM Environment Diagnostics Wizards The 'SQLOLEDB provider is not registered on the local machine. No error information available: REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG(0x80041054). Does anyone have a solution? Jon ...

XP Install question
Hello, I'll try to keep this as short as possible and still make sense. Here goes... I have a friend who had 6 Dell computers networked at a business. The business had folded and this friend now has one of these computers to use at home. It has Windows XP Pro installed. Anyway, this installation of XP really needs to be reinstalled. It is a mess. I do have the product key code that is pasted to the side of the machine. I do not have the original disc for this installation of XP. This person says after looking everywhere, it can't be found anywhere. I'm sure it is a legiti...

CRM Connectors for ERPs
Hi, The CRM connectors for Axapta ERP (Planned for Q1 of 2007) What version of Axapta will these be for? Ax 3.0 or 4.0? Thanks! ...

Issue with Invoice in CRM
I received an Server Application error when trying to create certain invoices. Anyone has any ideas about this. I'd appreciated. ...

Fax Integration for CRM Pro
I understand that the Small Business Edition of CRM takes advantage of the integrated Fax Service. What options are there for integrated faxing for CRM Pro? ------=_NextPart_0001_90CB40DB Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Cindy, It's Mike again here. Thanks for your question. CRM SBE does allow for Fax functionaltily however, CRM Pro does not include faxing functionality. Thanks again for the question. Kind regards, Mike ====================================================== PLEASE NOTE: The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with br...

GP 9.0 upgrade installable
I like to upgrade from GP 8.0 to 9.0. I have access to customer source. I like to know how will I able to get the installable. Is it possible to download from the site? I searched the site, I could only find the documents, service packs but not the upgrade installable. If so, can any one of you help me by providing the link? You should have received a package with the instalation media in it. As far as I know the install files are not available for download. Check with your Microsoft Partner and look at your agreement, does it include software assurance? VinceV "ACE_Shankar&...

What good is CRM if it's not integrated?
Is anyone using CRM as a stand-alone product? I don't see much use in a CRM application if it's not integrated with your business data. Even if you're not using the sales module, you still need to maintain your contact information in CRM. Let's say you migrate all of your contacts from Exchange into CRM. Now how do you keep these two separate data sources synched? You add a contact in CRM, you need to manually input it into Exchange. And vice versa. Redundant data sources require duplicated work. Thus, it appears to me that a stand alone CRM implementation is a less th...

SFO Group Policy Installation
Hi, I have read many posts around this and consulted with MS too. So in an attempt to clear things up: I have got it to work on a user Policy, where they have an Administrative Install available via Add / Remove Programs. This works fine, but in the live environment the users wont have access to Add / Remove. So i tried it on a Computer Policy, as directed by MS. The same package is selected, and when the users reboot the message gets displayed "Applying CRM V3 Client Policy", takes about 5 seconds and completes. Upon logging in there is no SFO. What i need to achieve is f...

Standard cost when manufacturing is installed but not used
We want to use FIFO Periodic valuation for some items, so that when a PO is created at a value other than the standard cost the difference is booked to a purchase price variance account. These items are normal, purchased items. However, GP is ignoring the standard cost in the item master (IV00101) table, and puting the entire purchase in PPV. We finally figured out that this is related to the fact we have manufacturing installed. GP is evidently pulling the standard cost from the manufacturing tables--and over there it is zero. The item in question is not a manufactured item. In fac...

New install, exchange 2003 or 2007?
Our school district currently uses Novell products in our server closet including Groupwise with about 550 mailboxes. We have made the decision to jump to Microsoft products including Exchange. We will be installing Exchange this winter on brand new hardware and start to migrate users early summer. We will also be installing Office 2007 (including Outlook 2007) on all machines before migrating users from Groupwise to Exchange. Which version of Exchange should we install, 2003 or 2007? I know there are advantages and disadvantages both ways. 2003 - more mature with several service packs and s...

e-mail owner, when many recipients ?
Today I received e-mail adressed to many recipients and I didn't owners of this one, but last person who was on the recipients list To: was... The last person didn't registered contact in CRM, I try it with registered recipients it was the same. Any time I didn't owner of e-mail but always last person on the recipients list. Who know why ? And why when I want assign to me this e-mail at first I must assign to present owner and after that one more timy try assign to me What version of CRM are you using? How is this email being generated? (workflow rule, callout, crmservice, ...

Installation Steps of GP
hi, im a System Administrator and im Planning to learn Great Plains ,Please advise me from where to start( i mean from which module ),i want to know the installation and implementations steps. waiting for ur reply Hi There is a administrator pdf file on CD1 that explains requirements and how to install MGP. Regards James "Mohammed Abiduddin Ghori" <Mohammed Abiduddin Ghori@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BF8AEE0-B93B-4BD5-939B-C3032AC81047@microsoft.com... > hi, > im a System Administrator and im Planning to learn Great Plains ,Please > advi...

MS Money 2004 Bills & Deposits....where are they??!!
Hi All Having spent ages trying to figure my way round Money 2004 (having moved from Money 2001) I thought I'd come on here to see if anyone can help. A really useful aspect of 2001 was the ability to forecast future balances by entering bills scheduled for the next month, 6 months etc. In version 2004 however, after I check 'appear in register' on the Bills & Deposits page the items don't appear in my current account - in fact other than a reminder of a forthcoming bill on the home page, they appear to vanish. Am I missing something here or has something changed? I'd...

MS Notepad Does Not Display Line Numbers
See Subject. I put together a 6 line file, and Edit would show Goto greyed out. What's wrong? Wordpad, maybe? W. eWatson wrote: > See Subject. I put together a 6 line file, and Edit would show Goto > greyed out. What's wrong? The option "Go To" will be enabled only if the word wrap option is disabled. Go to the format menu and click on Word Wrap option to uncheck it, now the "Go to" option will be enabled. -- Rey "W. eWatson" wrote: > See Subject. I put together a 6 line file, and Edit would show Goto > greyed out. ...

Installing CRM1.2 on SBS 2003
Hi All, I'm just beginning my installation of CRM 1.2 after having SBS 2003 up and running for a month or two now. I note in the documentation that "Microsft Message Queing Sercie must be installed as a Message Queuing Server and started." I don't see this Service in my listing of Services... Any suggestions? Thanks, Boolean1 Okay, I see on the next page of the implementation guide how to install this service. It's good now... "Boolean1" <Boolean1@comcast.net> wrote in message news:8tudnVVaqLz-Nt7fRVn-1w@comcast.com... > Hi All, > &...

New Install, Crystal problems
I just did a new install of CRM 1.2 onto a clean Win2003 Enterprise box and while I can access the CRM from my browser OK, the CRM server has the following errors in the event log upon startup, in order of occurance. There is a service called Crystal APS that is not started (has automatic startup set) that explains the errors but why wouldn't the APS start?? If I start it manually, it starts OK. Thanks! -- Jim Notable Events: Crystal_WebCompServer 34200 Failed to register with the APS CRM01. Please make sure the APS is up and running. Attempting an automatic retry... Crystal_EventS...

Fractional Share error in MS MONEY DELUXE 2002
Hi: I am using MS Money Deluxe 2002. The error I get for a 3:2 split.. when dealing with the fractional shares. Is this The stock split completed. Disk problems prevented the additona/change of some transactions. I know it splits shares fine if there are not fractional shares involved.. what can I do to get this corrected? Thanks Jim ...

Great Plains 8.0 y CRM
Hi, There is any issue to know about GP 8.0 and CRM installation, both in the same server? LIke security, performance... something like that... Thanks a lot. -- Evelin. ...

Installation Problems -- Unknown Error
I'm going to try to be as detailed as possible in this post. I have been trying for over a week now to install Microsoft CRM, and have made very little progress. At first, I would get an error each time it got to the point of running the SQL scripts. I figured out that if I sat through the whole installation and forced replication between my two domain controllers, it would get through the SQL installation portion without any problems. Now, however, I am having another issue that has totally stumped me. I have totally uninstalled CRM from the other 30 or so times I've tried to install...

Migrating Data From Access to CRM 3.0
hello everyone.. got any solution that migration data from access to CRM 3.0? Hi, If you are interested we can discuss about offering custom solution for his migration.Please drop a email. Regards, Manick manick.m@hotmail.com ERP solutions - Manager "pass parameter top record error" wrote: > hello everyone.. > > got any solution that migration data from access to CRM 3.0? > hi manick... my email: yongsiang_choo@yahoo.com "manick" wrote: > Hi, > > If you are interested we can discuss about offering custom solution for his > migration.Pl...