MS - CRM Grid - Page Size - 59188

Hi all

How can I set/ change the number of rows shown ( on my server
currently it is 50) in MS Grid ?

Thanks in advanced

Makarand
0
makarand_keer
10/11/2004 1:22:34 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

This can be done on a per-user basis by going to Tools | Options... |
Records Per Page.

Aaron Elder
Microsoft Customer Relationship Management
Core Application Development Team

"Makarand" <makarand_keer@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi all
>
> How can I set/ change the number of rows shown ( on my server
> currently it is 50) in MS Grid ?
>
> Thanks in advanced
>
> Makarand

0
Aaron

CRM
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C58BC0.F3DF3340 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Ol=E1 pessoal!!! algu=E9m conhece um link onde eu possa arrumar uma = Vers=E3o Trial do CRM... Porfavor!!!=20 Muito Obrigado... ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C58BC0.F3DF3340 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DConte...

CRM 4.0 suddenly unusable
I only installed CRM 4.0 5 weeks ago, and only began loading it with real data 2 weeks ago. It seemed to be working fine on Friday, but this (Monday) morning CRM is no longer accessible through the Outlook Client or the web interface. The web interface gives the error message below. I have logged onto the SQL server and it appears to be fine. I can't understand what happened when not a single person was in the office over the weekend, and neither machine appears to have been reset due to a MS Update. Any ideas? Server Error in '/' Application --------------------------...

Blew up company website by wrong crm install
Help. I really screwed this up. I installed CRM to the default website on SBS 2003. Now, of course, nothing works...company web etc... I ripped CRM out completely. I will redo that later. For now, does anyone know how to redo the IIS structure on SBS 2003. Can I reinstall something? And... did I blow up Sharepoint services too? Thanks ahead of time for any help!!! I did this exact thing. There is hope . . . although it may not be easy. Here's the steps I took. 1. Check to see whether the actual files have been deleted or just the web sites. The files are probably still in tact in th...

Double axis on ms excel
I am currently using Excel 97 and am trying to find out if it is possible to create a line graph and have 2 y axis on one chart (one on the left side and one on the right side). The reason I am tying to do this is because for series one the data range is 10.1-10.9 and for series two the data range is 40.0-40.9. Is it at all possible to do this? Most certainly. Right click on the data series (in chart) that you want on right; select Format Data Series from popup menu; open Axis tab and specify Secondary axis best wishes -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e...

Page Numbering #3
Is it possible to print the background page numbers as shown in the page break preview? If so, how Chas Page Setup > Header and Footer > custom footer/or header then click the # symbol -- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.clickonlingerie.com?SIG - Exotic Erotic Lingerie ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Chase" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3021633F-3A16-4432-9528-5FA7CE33B949@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to print the background pa...

Copy pages inside the file?
Hello, I am creating a file with lot many pages. There are many similar files and I need to create it one by one by creating a duplicate page. Is there any way that I can copy multiple pages and past in the same file? Copy and pasting in the same file wrote: > Hello, > > I am creating a file with lot many pages. There are many similar > files and I need to create it one by one by creating a duplicate > page. Is there any way that I can copy multiple pages and past in the > same file? ============================= If you are using Publisher 2007 you can select multiple pag...

Insert New Page and Keep Formatting.
I have a few questions. First, how do I insert a new page in a Newsletter and keep the formatting changes I made to the text. For example I changed my font to different sizes, but when I insert a new page it all resets back to the original newsletter template default font size. How do I prevent this from happening? Secondly, when I do insert a new page how do I add a calender? When I go to Page Content it says that you cannot change page content to pages that were INSERTED only the first 4 pages. Thanks, Matt mjcxp <mjcxp@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to u...

Using Navision and CRM
We are using SQL for our database. Both Apps are on two different servers, with their respective Databases. We had to make modifications in our BizTalk app, and in the bargain broke communication for about a week. My question is, since I know the maps (45 in total) between Navision to CRM, could we simply do a data transfer from on database to the other, (Navision SQL database to the CRM SQL database. Your views and feed back are very much appreciated. Len -- Thanks for any help ...

SQL 2005 for CRM 3.0
What are the special requirements do we need to do on our SQL 2005 for CRM 3.0? Does anyone have a technet article on this? We will be applying SQL 2005 Service Pack 1. Thanks, Eric Sabo There really aren't any. If you read the Implementation Guide, there are a few extra config steps related to SRS for 2005, but that is it. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Sabo, Eric" <sabo_e@cup.edu> wrote in message news:%237cImzytGHA.3964@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... What are the special requirements do we need to do on our SQL 2005 for CRM 3.0? Does anyone have a technet a...

Duplicate images appearing on other pages in preview
I have an 8-page booklet, with several images. On pages 2 & 3, if I select 'tight' as the wrapping style, the images then also appears on page 6 & 7 in preview, although not in the printout. If I select 'square' as the wrapping style, it's OK. Any ideas as to why this is happening please? Many thanks. -- Sara ...

How do I set the User Defined paper size in Excel?
The paper size drop down provides for User Defined size, but I have not found any place to set the size of the paper. There are only fixed sizes available. Is this just a flaw on the programmers part or is this a feature that is hidden? Tony All these settings are set in the printer driver, not Excel, so it is the driver that is not allowing it (Or at least Excel's interaction with it) -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Tony" <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D4BC61C-C16D-4...

Bloated Spreadsheet Size
I have a spreadsheet that I made some nice charts in, but have since deleted, yet the file size is still massive at 5 megs. Any ideas on how to purge a spreadsheet? Using Excel 2003. http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Einstine" <noway@nohow.net> wrote in message news:kOKdnarQ2pROIR_fRVn-iQ@comcast.com... >I have a spreadsheet that I made some nice charts in, but have since >deleted, yet the file size is still massive at 5 megs. Any ideas on how to >purge a spreadsheet? Using Excel 2003. > ...

How do I get my legit MS Money back?
Several months ago I bought and installed MS Money. I had been working along OK until I had PC issues this week. I had to reformat and reinstall everything. I tried reinstalling the MS Money Webinst.exe that I saved, but it keeps telling me that it is a trial version and will not install. I am a legitimate owner of an MS Money license. I am looking for my receipts but cannot seem to find them. But I can verify my identity and the fact that I purchased it if I can find the right person or website to contact. As a MOF I believe I made the purchase signed in with my passport account. This...

Text size too small
How can I increase text size _here_? I have *View* > *Text Size* set to *Largest" but I need it (to compose) at least two or three times this size. I wish to send in normal size, of course. I have the same problem when I read... (Before a recent reinstall I could use Ctrl and the mouse wheel to enlarge, but this doesn't work now :-((( ) "RT" <zulu.romeotangohotel@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:uYy09XpJLHA.4120@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > How can I increase text size _here_? > I have *View* > *Text Size* set to *Largest" but...

Store file sizes do not make sense.
I am running Exchange Enterprise 2003 sp1 My priv1.edb is 20GB's, my priv1.stm is 70GB's. All but one of my users is using Outlook 2003. (the one user that doesn't use ol2003 is me) We only have limited use of OWA. I have tried to perform an offline defrag, and the stm file only dropped by 1 GB. I am left wondering what is actually in the STM file when you add up all the mailboxes, it only totals approximately 18GB's. The couple of questions I have. What in the world of Microsoft is chewing up so much space? Other than moving all of the mailboxes to another server, cleaning ...

Microsoft CRM security service would not start
CRM security service would not start during the boot and gives an error... I need to start it manually and I can use CRM by browser, but I get a security error every time I try to save sth... actually I solved this making the crm security service dependent on SQL as described in the deployment guide. >-----Original Message----- >CRM security service would not start during the boot and >gives an error... >I need to start it manually and I can use CRM by browser, >but I get a security error every time I try to save sth... >. > ...

CRM 3.0 Drop Down List Attribute
Where are the 'Drop Down List' attribute options and their associated indexes stored in the CRM database (CRM 3.0)? Thanks! They are stored in the stringmap table. -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD) CRM/.NET Consultant Aviva IT Tools for CRM Developers and Administrators http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/Tools.aspx "Banner" wrote: > Where are the 'Drop Down List' attribute options and their associated indexes > stored in the CRM database (CRM 3.0)? > > Thanks! ...

CRM 3.0 and Office Accounting 2007
I understand that Gurango used to have a software that connected the two. It was called CRM2OA. They have - as far as I can see - discontinued it. With the discontinuation of this software, is possible that Microsoft (the developer of both CRM AND OA) has created a linking-tool that will work in a similar way as the CRM2OA??? We have CRM 3.0 running here, and we have Office Accounting 2007 running here. We would like to integrate them both so whether you are in one or the other, either one is updated with whatever invoice, client, payments or whatever is being entered. ...

Customising page numbers
Hi, In MS Word, we can introduce the page numbers in header/footer and customize the starting page number from 2 or 3 ... instead of 1. I want to start the page number from 5 in Excel. Kindly help. - Krisunela Hi goto 'File - Pagesetup'. In the first tab is a textbox to enter your starting page (think this was introduced with Excel 2000) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Krisun wrote: > Hi, > In MS Word, we can introduce the page numbers in header/footer and > customize the starting page number from 2 or 3 ... instead of 1. I > want to start the page number fro...

Saving page number from report
Hi, I have about a 200 page report that gets its data using every record in a table. I would like to have a field in each record for a page number and have the field filled as the report prints. I can then use that information to print various indexes and table of contents. Is there a way to assign the page number to each record as the report pirnts? If no is there a better way? Thanks, You can create a table for holding the page numbers. Then put code in the report's sections to write the values you need to that table. In the Report's Open event procedure, de...

Window size in Office Pack
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel When I open e.g. Word, I get a window with the page and some toolbars on the side but not in the same windows. I can't get a full view of the page with the toolbars in it, so at all times I can still see some of the desktop background, where it's not covered by the toolbars. Does someone know how to change it ? It sounds like you're a previous Windows user � You're not in Kansas any more :-) The environments are similar in many respects but definitely are not the same. What you're experiencing is part...

form text field wont change font size word 2007
I have read the other discussion this issue? But it does not make any sense to me. I had a previously made a fill in form in a different version of word, i found how to edit it by protecting and unprotecting the doc. The font is set to comic sans MS, and when i fill in the fields, it makes them another font and style? How do i get them to be the same font as the rest of the document. Can someone put this in English for me? Thanks You will have to apply the formatting to the text paragraph before inserting the field. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "dlb1228...

CRM 4.0 can not go online
Whenever we click on the "Go online" button in Outlook, we receive this message "An unknown error has occurred. Retry the action. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator". We've tried to reconfigure the CRM through the "Configuration Wizard", it would force CRM to online status, but if we go offline and go online again, we have same error. We have thought it is something to do with the VPN setting as all of our sales people work remotelly but now it happens to people in the office too. We just have had this issue lately, CRM 4.0 worke...

CListCtrl and paging???
hi anybody I know CListCtrl can display items per page, for instance if table contains 1 millions records or 10. for display items from that table we should divide all items per pages and display that pages in CListCtrl. Question: how to do this - I mean API. If somebody have source - send me pl. I'm not sure what you are asking, but a virtual list control sounds like a possibility. "Nothing" <Vinnitsky@msn.com> wrote in message news:e7HghgajDHA.1284@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > hi anybody > > I know CListCtrl can display items per page, for instance if tabl...

extra blan page
I have a report and set footer force new page after section. The report always has one extra blank page at the end, since force new page after section. Are there any way to eliminate the extra blank page at the end of report when the report force new page after footer section set? Your information is great appreciated, iccsi wrote: I have a report and set footer force new page after section. > >The report always has one extra blank page at the end, since force new >page after section. > >Are there any way to eliminate the extra blank page at the end of &g...