MS CRM-Exchange E-mail Routep setup problem

Hi,
I have a question for you. I have MS Exchange 2007 & CRM 3.0. Exchange
E-mail router installation fails.
On System Requirements step i have error:
1. Microsoft Windows Operating System - OK
2. Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-mail Router Setup User Input - OK
3. The Microsoft Exchange administration tools are not installed on this
server.

What is "Microsoft Exchange administration tools" or where i can download
this tools?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You need to install router on exchange 2003  and this update is for
exchange 2007 mail boxes but you still need exchange 2003.

/aamir

0
Aamir
9/13/2007 10:08:25 AM
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=F7656F0F-4195-4A7D-B654-2786787E1422&displaylang=en

System Requirements

Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server or Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 must
be installed and operational on the computer that the Router is to be
installed. NOTE: Although the router can process e-mail messages
forwarded by Exchange Server 2007 mailboxes, it cannot run on a
computer that has Exchange Server 2007 installed.

/Aamir

0
Aamir

Exchange update problem

Problems with Public Folders replication
Hi guys, Some problems here. We have decided to install Exchange server 2003 SP1 on a new hardware with W2k3 SP1 on a new DC (yes, I know it is a bad practice, but...) instead of old Exchange server 2003 SP1 on an old DC on an old hardware. New one (additional) DC was brought live (with some minor problems, DNS, time, as always) without FSMO delegation (for now). Replication of users' accounts was smooth. Logs clear. After Exchange 2003 SP1 installation (with some DNS manipulations) also all was Ok. Dcdiag Ok. In ESM all Exchange servers are visible (old and new). So I have started ...

multiple Domain name delivery problem

SQL deadlock problem

docmd.transfertext problem

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

MS Money 95 data files

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Mail lMerge

Exchange clusters
Hello Everyone, I am running two exchange2k3 server clusters on win2k3 servers. I am going to install service pack 2 for exchange2k3. Which cluster do I install it on first? The active cluster or the passive cluster? Thank you, Most appreciative, Do you mean you're running one cluster with two nodes? If you were to install on the active node, Exchange will shut down and the passive node will become the active node. So, it's clear that you should install first on the passive node, fail over, then install on the passive node (which was formerly the active node). -- Ed Crow...

Border problems

Exchange 2007 across account search