MS CRM Dynamics 3.0 IPCC CISCO Enterprise Connector

The <a href="http://www.e360crm.com">http://www.e360crm.com</a> just released
new product for MS CRM Dynamics 3.0 : Microsoft Dynamics CRM Cisco IPCC
Enterprise Connector. This application enables small and medium-sized
businesses or empowered branch offices to fully tap the potential of both
Microsoft and Cisco to provide a complete CRM solution. Its advanced feature
set includes:
- Legacy IPCC interface
- Screen pop on incoming call
- Supports click-to-dial feature from a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 contact
record
- Captures incoming and outgoing call information, including calling number,
called number, and call start and end times.
- Easily creates a new Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 customer record and call
activity for it when a new customer call arrives (this feature may be
adjusted with the help of a configuration file)
- Screen pop from click to dial calls
-  Tracking time duration
- Easily create a new CRM record
- Automatically call record and attach it to the MS CRM contact record.
- The Agent has possibility catch any number from any type of documents,
such as PDF, txt, word, excel and other, and automatically call through ICM.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Cisco IPCC Enterprise Connector has been successfully
implemented in the Raiffeisenbank Ukraine.

More info: <a href="http://www.e360crm.com">http://www.e360crm.com</a>
--
MS CRM Dynamics, CISCO CTI OS, IPCC Enterprise Application Development
0

The http://www.e360crm.com just released

More info: http://www.e360crm.com--
MS CRM Dynamics, CISCO CTI OS, IPCC Enterprise Application Development

0
vipov

MS Office for Mac 2008: Toolbars Disappear
Toolbars do not appear even though they are checked as being active in the "View" drop-down menu. This occurs every time a Word or Excel document is opened, whether a new blank document or an existing one. Unchecking the "Standard" or "Format" toolbar and then rechecking them make the toolbar appear but there are no icons visible. Clicking anywhere on the document then makes the icons appear. Using time-machine, reinstalled MS Office to a version two months prior to when this started. No change. Deleted and reinstalled from original CD and then insta...

Win CE 6.0 and Bluetooth
Hi All, i tried to enable the Bluetooth function on a Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2 (i. MX-based device). For connecting an USB-BT dongle I activated these SYSGENs: -SYSGEN_BTH_USB_ONLY -SYSGEN_BTH_PAN I also tried to additionally add the SYSGEN_BTH, but this seems to make no difference... After a clean SYSGEN I copied the image to the CE-system, started the system, put the USB-dongle (Anycom USB-500 or Delock EDR) in the port and oppend the BT-manager and pressed 'scan'. There were some BT devices found. So the 'basics' of the BT connection should work. But if i...

Sorting data #3
I have my data organized in columns based on state standards, and I want to regroup the data to get all Algebra questions together, all Geometry together, etc. Row 1: Question1 Question2 question 7 question 25 Row2: 6N1 7G8 5N15 6A9 Row 5-30 has student responses to the each question where N, G and A represent Number sense, Geometry and Algebra. I want to determine how the class did overall on each category. Thanks. -- I am pregnant with possibilities, and so are you! Jenai Your question makes perfectly good sense to you because y...

Possible to Promote Outlook Contacts to CRM Contacts?
Is there a way to promote Outlook Contacts to CRM Contacts? Further, if Contacts are loaded into CRM, and the CRM for Outlook Client is sync'd with Outlook, all the CRM Contacts come down to Outlook. That is great except for duplicates coming from CRM to Outlook. Any way to merge duplicate Contact records then in Outlook? Thanks, Boolean1 Boolean1 wrote: > Is there a way to promote Outlook Contacts to CRM Contacts? > > Further, if Contacts are loaded into CRM, and the CRM for Outlook > Client is sync'd with Outlook, all the CRM Contacts come down to > Outlo...

Outlook 2003 & CRM 3.0 connection error after install.
I am having trouble getting Outlook to connect to my crm server using the laptop installation version. When opening Outlook, I get the error "There is a problem communicating with the Microsoft CRM Server." I have tried uninstall and then reinstall but no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions on getting this issue resolved? Thanks! I have found that if you have any kind of pop-up blocker, the Outlook client will throw an error like that (after waiting for a long time). In my case, I disabled the built-in pop-up blocker that comes with XPsp2 and then it was fine. To ch...

SMTP Connector question #2
Hi Had a single E2K3 Sp2 server earlier, and have now added a FE. SMTP connector moved from BE to FE. System enabled with ActiveSync,OWA & Https/Rpc. Everything works perfect. When I looked at "Queues" on BE there is still an SMTP Connector with a strange name: "SMTP Connector -_a46bf5ed9709644683af8319dab8789b_S (SMTP Connector)" -SMTP-Default SMTP Virtual Server-Ready. What's this? Can it be removed? How? Jordan ...

MS Outlook 2007 SP2
Is MS OutlooK 2007 SP2 support for CRM4.0 Outlook client. In documentation it is mentioned MS Office System SP1. Please clarify if MS Office 2007 SP2 is supported. The documentation was prepared before SP2 was available, but what they describe are the minimum version and patch levels. Generally speaking, any patch level above the documented minimum will be fine. Dave Ireland "mvj123" <mvj123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A16700EA-5ACA-41CA-997A-9BF997E73D37@microsoft.com... > Is MS OutlooK 2007 SP2 support for CRM4.0 Outlook client. In documentatio...

"the path is not of a legal form" during CRM install
Hi all, On a couple different servers while installing various CRM components I've run into an error that halts installation. On the "Select Installation Location" screen for the CRM outlook client and the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Data Migration manager setup I get a dialogue box with a big red X that reads "The path is not of a legal form" with an OK button. Hitting OK returns to to the installation location screen, but if you hit next it just keeps popping up, leaving you with cancel as the only option. The illegal path does not seem to refer to the install path...

XmlDocument #3
I am attempting to create an XmlDocument object but keep getting "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" exceptions when I try to add elements or attributes. I don't have an existing document to load but want to create one from scratch. How can I do this? Just a simple example. I am sure I am missing something obvious to everyone but me.. Thanks, Hello! Always remember: if you have some code that throws an exception - post it! Here's an example: // create document XmlDocument d = new XmlDocument(); // create root node XmlElement root = d.CreateEl...

using the Lotus 1-2-3 file import, numbers command in excel
how do i use the lotus 1-2-3 file import, number command in an excel spreadsheet? this command in lotus..allows me to just import numbers, no text is imported..i do not want to import text...please advise..im trying to convert a lotus spreadsheet to excel and i need to figure out how to do this in excel ...

CRM 3.0 & SQL 2005 Database Mirroring
Hi Could anyone settle this. Can CRM 3.0 make use of SQL Database Mirroring as a high availability solution. I believe that this is only possible with CRM 4.0 but a colleague assures me that it will work with CRM 3.0? Thanks ...

How to set rule to Flag message for follow up within 3 BUSINESS days?
I have an outlook rule set up to: Apply this rule after I sent the message with "(" or ")" in the subject flag message for Follow up within 3 days. But, I'd like to follow up in 3 BUSINESS days. (That is, ignoring Saturdays and Sundays). If I send it on Monday, follow up on Thursday But If I send it on Friday, follow up on Wednesday. outlook doesn't support business days, only days. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http:/...

GP Dynamics 9 and Windows 2003 Service Pack 2
If we install Windows 2003 service pack 2, would this interfer with our current version of GP Dynamics 9.0? Chris, Should be no problem, we have customers running it with GP 9.0. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25D4E1BA-CF22-45EE-97F2-9BE2244D590D@microsoft.com... > If we install Windows 2003 service pack 2, would this interfer with our > current version of GP Dynamics 9.0? thank you for quick response.... much appreciated! "Victoria [MVP]" wrote: > Chris, ...

3 tier incentive matrix w/ infinite possibilities
I am trying to set up an incentive matrix for sales reps. If there were only 3 clearly defined tiers or payout %, then I could wrap this up with an IF formula. What I actually need, however, is some way of calculating infinite ranges in between my established tiers. So let's say my sales reps have a goal of selling 100 widgets per month at a cost of $1000 each. My tiers are constructed like this: % of Goal Achieved % of Revenue Share Tier 1 90.00% 0.75% Tier 2 125.00% 3.00% Tier 3 150.00% 4.50% If, for example, the ...

CRM Customization Activities
How I can customize the Activities on My Home Page. Link must be like http: //crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx? id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001209} Where i can find the GUID of Activities? At present I don't believe it is possible to customise activities, I am aware that some Microsoft partners have written add ons for this purpose. Maybe this will change in the future. But i can`t add necessary column. In web dialoging there are Actual end, created by, and other but there are no field Regarding Dmitry, only fields that are common to all activity types are availab...

Outlook Connector, how I can setup the sync time?
Hello, the Connect works very well in general, but it works a little bit too much. It sync eache ONE Minute. I have tried: 1) ALT+CTRL+S, create a new group and setup the time to 30 minutes 2) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/889694/ but no luck. Peter Outlook Connector 12.0.6407.1000 Outlook 2007 12.0.6316.5000 SP1 MSO 12.0.6320.5000 Vista ultimate 32 with SP1 and all updates How many accounts? Try a new profile with just one acct and see if it syncs less frequently. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Soluti...

MS templates open without help pane
Hiya, Hope you can help. I have used a number of Microsoft Excel Templates. My question is how can I open these spreadsheets without the online help pane opening automatically? Thanks in advance -- Carys Hopefully I understand this right. You mean the window on the side (getting started or whatever)? If so you should be able to go to tools -> Options and in the view tab uncheck Startup Task Pane. If thats not what you mean let me know...I'm sort of new at this heh "Carys" wrote: > Hiya, > > Hope you can help. I have used a number of Microsoft Excel Templat...

#DIV/0! hiding
how can i make a #DIV/0! message either hide, or appear as a 0.00 or something else that would look better in a spreadsheet? ...

Dynamics GP 9.0
When you install Dynamics GP 9.0 from the CD, in the Insallation Type window you will see Server Option or Client Option. The first option should technically say "Server & Client", not just Server. Needless to say, when you Install Server, it installs Client as well. Thanks Girish ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft...

Outlook Automation #3
I want to create a rule or VBA code that permanently deletes all emails in all folders from a certain sender/recipient when I click a button. Rules appear to take action when a message is received and not after I read the email. Is this possible? For example if sender equals XYZ@123.com or recipient equals XYZ@123.com then permanently delete. I am running IMAP through MS Outlook 2007. Outlook doesn't support this using rules. You'd need to use VBA or use Run Rules Now. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlo...

XML schema validation #3

Warning Message #3
I just recently upgraded my Outlook XP to SP3. Now no matter what I do I get this warning window which tells me " A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose 'NO'" If I choose no I can continue with what I was doing, If I choose yes, them I am prompted to tell Outlook for how long I want to allow access for. Once I select a time I am able to continue with what I was doing See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2002sp3.htm#problems for informatio...

Ranking/Sorting more than 3 row's
I have a spreadsheet with 742 rows (of company names). I have 5 columns of criteria for the companies. Each column is a different criteria about each company, and has a numerical rank for each company. 1-~75 (some columns/criteria have no rank for a company) I want to create an overall rank of the companies based on how they perform across the 5 rows. I want the companies with the most 1's at the top and then those with 1 & 2's and then those with 2 & 2's etc. Is there a way to sort or rank this spreadsheet of companies? I would do a sum of the inverses of each of...

CRM VPC Internet Connection
All, How can you make Internet Connection in VPC to work, for example, you type www.google.com in IE? because I did that and it could not open. Thanks You need to check the Virtual PC or Sever options and change the network connection to External. If I recall correctly the VPC image is set to the static IP of 192.168.1.1 so you want to make sure this will not be duplicate IP on your network. You may also need to change the default gateway to match your network. (I have found that if you change the Static IP on the VPC you need to make changes in DNS for http://crm to work) "...

CRM and Outlook E-Mail exchange
Hello, we have some problems sending mail between members of our domain. When employee A (using Outlook) wants to send a mail to employee B (who is using CRM) the mail arrives at employee B's Outlook Inbox and never appears in the CRM. I figure that exchange does handle internal mail differently, is there any way to treat internal mail the same as external mail and deliver it both to CRM and Outlook-Inbox? Btw, we don't want to use SFO. Regards Tobias Internal Mail won't be handled by the exchange connector since it could only listen on the external smtp port..... Possible so...