MS CRM 3.0 Customer Case Problem

Dear CRM Experts,
I have a problem with MS CRM 3.0: I want to create a web based form in our
company website that customers create their Cases (tickets) by it and we (I
and my Tech. staff) response to them (Ticketing system).

It seems for security reasons we shouldn’t allow CRM browsing outside of our
Internal Network (Intranet).

Please help me how can present solution for this problem.

Best Regards,
Mohsen Ahmadi

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You have a couple of options. There are third-party apps that will let you
integrate CRM with your website, but with 3.0 you would probably need to
purchase the External Connector license (which is quite expensive). You could
also look at doing something like creating a page on your site that passes
the gathered data into an XML file, then create a service that sweeps the XML
file and creates cases with the data in it. There's an example in the SDK for
1.2 about using this same process to move leads from a website into CRM.
--
Matt Wittemann
http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com

"Mohsen" wrote:

> Dear CRM Experts,
> I have a problem with MS CRM 3.0: I want to create a web based form in our
> company website that customers create their Cases (tickets) by it and we (I
> and my Tech. staff) response to them (Ticketing system).
>
> It seems for security reasons we shouldn’t allow CRM browsing outside of our
> Internal Network (Intranet).
>
> Please help me how can present solution for this problem.
>
> Best Regards,
> Mohsen Ahmadi

MS Money 95 data files

Case Assigned History
Is there any way if a case is assigned to users and back again, that history can be tracked in 1.2? Thanks, ...

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

docmd.transfertext problem

SQL deadlock problem

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

Tell the difference between upper and lower case
I have a column that has letters in it and I am using =COUNTIF(D13:D27,"M") in one cell and =COUNTIF(D13:D27,"m") in another. to keep track of what letters are put in the "D" column. But the both count the upper AND lowercase letters. Is there any way to mak excel tell the difference between upper and lowercase letters? Thanks Ro -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com RogerDaShrubber wrote... ... >=COUNTIF(D13:D27,"M") in one cell > >and > >=COUNTIF(D13:D27,"m") in another. > >to keep track of what lette...

pop3 #3
My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so i cant receive or send e-mail!!! HELP!! How do i fix this problem? I've tried calling Dell and Microsoft and have waited hours on the phone and have not gotten any assistance! Who is your ISP/mail host? Seems like you might want to contact them for support. I presume you can get to the Internet just fine.... rose wrote: > My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new > Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so > i ca...

Exchange update problem

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Charging customers
We use Credit Card Advantage with Great Plains. We just upgraded to GP 10.0 and now the sales team are unable to book the orders that they enter. I have looked at the settings and am unable to figure out which security setting I have wrong. Any thoughts? Thanks Angie Starting with the basics, did you get the V10 installation package of CCA? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Angie" wrote: > We use Credit Card Advan...

can't customize toolbar

Quote customize
Ok I have CRM 3.0 installed and want to modify the qoute to add a logo an make some changes, where do I do that? Thanks Carlos If you are talking about the word merge document, you can open the quote.dot file (it will be in your user templates dir on your machine) and edit it. You need ot show the Field codes as most of the content is embedded in merge fields. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Carlos" <palcar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:OG5d%23ElRHHA.3996@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... Ok I have CRM 3.0 installed and want to modify the qoute to add a logo an make ...

Custom Headings in Work Order and Sales Receipts
Where can I edit the headings of receipt formats so that when they are printed instead of "Work Order" in the right corner, I want it to say "Delivery Note" Instead of "Sales Receipt" I want it to say "Invoice" Also, how can I make a Work order print without each item taking up 3 lines... ie: I need it to print just like a quote or regular receipt, but be a work order? The receipts in RMS are saved as a .XML file. If you are somewhat familular with programming you will be able to navigate your way around the template and make some edits. typic...

CRM tools
Hi, I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't find. Example CRMDiag and more patches that repair a lot of knowed errors and warrings. Anybody know an url to download them? thanks Hello, If you have any problems with your CRM deployment you can issue a support call to Microsoft Dynamics. They will supply you with these tools if this is needed to resolve the case. Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "makeio" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't > find. Example CRMDiag and mor...

formating date from general2 custom
I have an input xls file with the date but like this: Wed May 14 00:00:00 GMT-05:00 2008 I need to have just following format dd/mm/yyyy I tried to format it using Format->Cells->Date or Format->Cells- >Custom but this is failing. Nothing changed. Any ideas? Thanks for the help. Vlad <vladimir.vaynshtok@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1013b138-352b-4799-81ba-9508b74a1850@t54g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... >I have an input xls file with the date but like this: > > Wed May 14 00:00:00 GMT-05:00 2008 > > I need to have just following format > > d...