MS CRM 3.0 and Exchange Server 2000

I have a query regarding installation of CRM E-mail Router. I have a MS CRM
3.0 installed on a Windows 2003 Server, we're using a Exchange Server 2000 on
W2K Server SP4, can I install the Router on the Exchange Server 2000?

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

check the implementaiton guide, it gives you system requirements

"John Ding" wrote:

> I have a query regarding installation of CRM E-mail Router. I have a MS CRM
> 3.0 installed on a Windows 2003 Server, we're using a Exchange Server 2000 on
> W2K Server SP4, can I install the Router on the Exchange Server 2000?

I have checked but can't find the answer, please tell me which page on the
imp. guide? Thanks.

"chad.buser@ncsi.cc" wrote:

> check the implementaiton guide, it gives you system requirements
>
> "John Ding" wrote:
>
> > I have a query regarding installation of CRM E-mail Router. I have a MS CRM
> > 3.0 installed on a Windows 2003 Server, we're using a Exchange Server 2000 on
> > W2K Server SP4, can I install the Router on the Exchange Server 2000?

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

MS Money 95 data files

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

Crash on 'Send"

pop3 #3
My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so i cant receive or send e-mail!!! HELP!! How do i fix this problem? I've tried calling Dell and Microsoft and have waited hours on the phone and have not gotten any assistance! Who is your ISP/mail host? Seems like you might want to contact them for support. I presume you can get to the Internet just fine.... rose wrote: > My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new > Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so > i ca...

Exchange update problem

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup

Addressing within Exchange 2003

How to restore entire server?

CRM tools
Hi, I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't find. Example CRMDiag and more patches that repair a lot of knowed errors and warrings. Anybody know an url to download them? thanks Hello, If you have any problems with your CRM deployment you can issue a support call to Microsoft Dynamics. They will supply you with these tools if this is needed to resolve the case. Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "makeio" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't > find. Example CRMDiag and mor...

DNS Error on Exchange

Exchange clusters
Hello Everyone, I am running two exchange2k3 server clusters on win2k3 servers. I am going to install service pack 2 for exchange2k3. Which cluster do I install it on first? The active cluster or the passive cluster? Thank you, Most appreciative, Do you mean you're running one cluster with two nodes? If you were to install on the active node, Exchange will shut down and the passive node will become the active node. So, it's clear that you should install first on the passive node, fail over, then install on the passive node (which was formerly the active node). -- Ed Crow...

Exchange 2007 across account search