MS CRM 1.2 or 3.0 for Help Desk Ticketing solution

Does anyone use this for a Ticketing program?  I know we have the customer
service module but have never used it.  Is there any documentation on how to
set it up as a help desk solution.
Thanks
Todd
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Yes , U can surely do this by making a case and the case number can be
considered a s Ticket number.

You will have to dive deep into the whole process to map it to CRM
Rgds
SAM
"Todd" wrote:

> Does anyone use this for a Ticketing program?  I know we have the customer
> service module but have never used it.  Is there any documentation on how to
> set it up as a help desk solution.
> Thanks
> Todd
Thanks Sam.
Does anyone have any Screenshots of how they have the Screens setup?

"Todd" wrote:

> Does anyone use this for a Ticketing program?  I know we have the customer
> service module but have never used it.  Is there any documentation on how to
> set it up as a help desk solution.
> Thanks
> Todd

Take a look at security pack for MS Windows
--yibeujjlfx Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vyjaaasi"; type="multipart/alternative" --vyjaaasi Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mxqquhmmrnwjoq" --mxqquhmmrnwjoq Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your...

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

Looking for XPathReader 1.1
Where is XPathReader 1.1 available for download? I have 1.0 and found the 2005 MS announcement for 1.1 but the link was for godotnet which no longer exists. Nothing shows up in a search at the MS download center or Google. Bill ...

pop3 #3
My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so i cant receive or send e-mail!!! HELP!! How do i fix this problem? I've tried calling Dell and Microsoft and have waited hours on the phone and have not gotten any assistance! Who is your ISP/mail host? Seems like you might want to contact them for support. I presume you can get to the Internet just fine.... rose wrote: > My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new > Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so > i ca...

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

MS Money 95 data files

Help with income/expenses

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

help with simple maths in excel

Need help with Auto Filter

Can anyone help ?

matching contents #2

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

Help with a simple database
I am attempting to use Excel to develop a simple database for my office. The database basically lists a variety of orders purchased from various vendors, and my goal is to categorize and sort each vendor seperately. For example: GC Group 4/24/03 7831.1 $1,000.00 Alpha 1/20/03 7003.1 $2,000.00 Chandler 5/6/03 7050.1 $345.50 Is what the main chart looks like. Now, what I'm trying to accomplish is, suppose I added Tomsen 4/20/03 7873.1 $200.00 to the very bottom, Excel would automatically create a new tab (or even worksheet, if possible) tit...

Need Query Help