Moving CRM from one server to another error at step 5

I've only got one server on the network. I wanted to reinstall it from
scratch as when CRM was installed Exchange had not been and is coming up with
a corrupt metabase if I try to install.

The server has 2 disks mirrored, so I've broken the mirror and now have the
old installation on one disk and a brand new install on the other.

The machine name, domain name etc are identical.

I've gone through the redeployment guide, but on step 5 the process bombs
with a series of errors:
06/14/2005 15:39:44 Backup BusinessUnitBase table.
06/14/2005 15:39:45 Could not use view or function
'ctsv_9D8C0763A11248D8B18A79C13124D9BF' because of binding errors.
Invalid object name 'dbo.MSmerge_contents'.

I have followed the process verbatum now about 5 times. What am I doing wrong?

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Reporting from Project Server

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Document Viewer installer error

Pivot Table Question #5