Move Data From one CRM database to another

What is the easiest way to move data from one instance of CRM to another.
Anthony

0
Anthony
4/24/2004 6:38:26 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Use the data migration framework or Scribe Migrate.

Matt Parks

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 13:38:26 -0500, "Anthony" <anthony@computerpundits.com>
wrote:

What is the easiest way to move data from one instance of CRM to another.
Anthony

0
Matt

Access 97 can't resize database window

if cell is text move left one column

crm consultant needed asap

SBS 2003 moving of users files

Data migration - Adventure Works

Moving Exchange #5

Backing Up Exchange Database

Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook
While trying to configure Ms CRM for outlook throws an error message HTTP Status 401: Unauthorized.Can anyone put me out of this issue. ...

how can I do a lookup into another sheet?
how can I do a lookup into another sheet? thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Try something like =VLOOKUP(123,Sheet2!A1:B10,2,FALSE) -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "melawaisi" <melawaisi.ws67m@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:melawaisi.ws67m@excelforum-nospam.com... > > how can I do a lookup into another sheet? > thanks > > > ------...

Backing up databases on remote SQL
Hi, I recently followed one of the MS articles on how to move GP 9 sql database to a different server. Everything went well except when trying to run the backup option from the GP9 server. I currently have a server with GP9 installed and another server with SQL and the GP databases. When I try to run the backup from the backup option on the GP server it says " You must be on the server machine to perform this task". presume this is because the SQL is no longer on that server. The SQL server has a backup routine of its own, but I would like our finance users to have the ability...