Most Missed features in 1.2?

Hi

Has anyone got a list of most wants or personal interpretations on the most
missed features of 1.2, so I can appreciate best what v2.0 is likely to
deliver to impove on it also?

Also in respect of what areas are most dying for addons, so we can determine
if any addons are out there that can fill in the missing holes.

Thank you

Tony

0
Tony
1/31/2005 10:51:05 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.crm&p=1&tid=b89ce2ea-65e1-463e-adc2-2d8d50f42e01

0
Andrey
1/31/2005 11:43:25 AM
Thats interesting, thanks

"Andrey Ptashinskiy" <ptash@mail.ru> wrote in message

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.crm&p=1&tid=b89ce2ea-65e1-463e-adc2-2d8d50f42e01

0
Tony
1/31/2005 2:01:19 PM
Tony: You might also be interested in a PowerPoint slideshow from Microsoft
with a Release Preview of CRM 2005. You can download it from my blog.

Matt Wittemann
http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com

"Tony" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Has anyone got a list of most wants or personal interpretations on the most
> missed features of 1.2, so I can appreciate best what v2.0 is likely to
> deliver to impove on it also?
>
> Also in respect of what areas are most dying for addons, so we can determine
> if any addons are out there that can fill in the missing holes.
>
> Thank you
>
> Tony

Great slideshow but annoying thing is release on Q12006 :(

0
Andrey
2/1/2005 8:29:30 AM
Cheers Matt!

"MattNC" <MattNC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Tony: You might also be interested in a PowerPoint slideshow from
Microsoft
> with a Release Preview of CRM 2005. You can download it from my blog.
>
> Matt Wittemann
> http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com
>
> "Tony" wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > Has anyone got a list of most wants or personal interpretations on the
most
> > missed features of 1.2, so I can appreciate best what v2.0 is likely to
> > deliver to impove on it also?
> >
> > Also in respect of what areas are most dying for addons, so we can
determine
> > if any addons are out there that can fill in the missing holes.
> >
> > Thank you
> >
> > Tony

0
Tony

Favourite GP Feature
What are some of the members of this boards favourite GP feature or trick? I am looking to compile a list of simple tricks users can learn quickly to help them out. Do an Interent seach for GP 50 tips and tricks. You'll get results from Convergence 2010 presentations. some good tips in there. Also search for 50 more tips and tricks. "Adam" wrote: > What are some of the members of this boards favourite GP feature or trick? > > I am looking to compile a list of simple tricks users can learn quickly to > help them out. Try this blog for a da...

Where is the lasso feature in 2008? (was in formatting palette in 2004)

VB Macro #2

VCR to DVD Part 2

set print area #2

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

cursor missing from form textboxes
I believe that I know 98% of the little intricacies of Publisher, but I'm stumped on this one. I created a website with a contact page and none of the standard textboxes will show a cursor to indicate with field you are in (I've even made the site live to double check). If you tab between textboxes, the tabbing works, as does typing, there is just no visual cursor to indicate where you are. If you click on the first textbox and type, all is good you can tab to the next box and type, and it's fine. I'd like to have the visual cursor show and can't get it. I also have ...

Missing Reference
Argh! There was a missing reference, " Microsft DAO2.5/3.5 Compact ..." I unselected it and backed out - now, every date field is filled with today's date and several other fields have gone to the 'dark side'. The $ field shows $0.00 for everyone and another field is blank. I went back into the dialog box and I can't find that reference in the list to reselect it. Thank goodness I experimented using a copy, eh? >-----Original Message----- >Your references are probably messed up. >If any of the selected references have "MISSING:" in front ...

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Missing Transactions
I hadn't updated my MS Money 2006 from my online banking for a while (maybe a couple of months behind). When I went in to accept the transactions that were downloaded, I found that there was a 2-3 week gap of transactions that I didn't get downloaded. These tranasactions are about 3 months old, so I thought if I changed the setting to "match transactions within" a 180 day range under the Online Service Settings. But it still isn't downloading those missing weeks. I can enter manually if I need to, but I'd rather not. Any ideas? Thanks, Tim ...

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?DivX=AE_5.component_causes_crashes_of_Excel_an?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?d_PowerPoint_during_launch_of_Project_Gallery?=
If you are experiencing crashing on startup of Excel X and PowerPoint X just prior to the display of the Project Gallery, the fault may lay with a QuickTime library component installed by DivX. When removed, the Project Gallery appears just fine. The Project Gallery also apears to launch properly in Word X. Either remove the file or set your Excel and PowerPoint preferences to not display the Project Gallery at startup. The file can be found at Macintosh HD --> LIbrary --> QuickTime --> DivX� 5.component. This was also a problem with an earlier version of a Toast beta component for Qu...

IMAP address on exchange sever #2

help #2

Application icon #2
Hello, all, Have a strange problem. I recently used the tool ResOrg to renumber the resource IDs in a project where there were hundreds of duplicates. This fixed a list of bugs, which is why I did it. The other programmers found three problems after this. One was trivial to fix, a second was actually a problem in the code that renumbering the resouce IDs uncovered and was also easily fixed. The third one is weird though. Renumbering the resources messed up the application icon. I verified this by recompiling with the old resource.h file and the icon is correct. In the renumbere...

Outlook 2003
I get an error every time I open Outlook 2003 that says: "The add-in "C:\WINDOWS\System32\AdMailOK.1" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help menu." I've tried "Detect and Repair" and it didn't kill the error from appearing every time I load Outlook. Any ideas? I searched Google and came up empty on this. Thanks! Have you tried reinstalling the program? ----- Thundersmash wrote: ---- I get an error every time I open Outlook 2003 that says "The add-in ...